The Secret to CTRL's Success...

DeletedUser

kingw was actualy sitting with her when it was written any kid with half a brain could figure that out from reading it because unlike all you other noob pixle daters they hooked up in real life and are adults with the ability to go to each others houses WOW i know right

also on a related note harry potter maybe lame but atleast he gets up and leaves the comp while he has incommings and goes out and heres one for sight aka trh atleast he leaves the forums

DeletedUser

kingw was actualy sitting with her when it was written any kid with half a brain could figure that out from reading it because unlike all you other noob pixle daters they hooked up in real life and are adults with the ability to go to each others houses WOW i know right

You must be SO jelous right?? Well, gotta admit, so am I :)

Man, I really DO feel sorry for your imaginary boy friend.. wonder what he has to go through every single day of his doomed life :icon_sad:

sctestor

I think sight is lost. But yea I posted on her forum account last night in response to the thread since I was too lazy to log onto my own while at her place.

-KingWoods

DeletedUser

I think sight is lost. But yea I posted on her forum account last night in response to the thread since I was too lazy to log onto my own while at her place.

-KingWoods

Well, since you cant show me PROPER proof of the situation you just described, you cant blame me if I simply assume that you have her password, can you?

DeletedUser

also on a related note harry potter maybe lame but atleast he gets up and leaves the comp while he has incommings and goes out and heres one for sight aka trh atleast he leaves the forums

another person jumping to assumptions about everyone else whilst blindly following another word, WOW we should all aspire to be just like you

i hope when i grow up i can be as much of a sheep as you are now

DeletedUser

another person jumping to assumptions about everyone else whilst blindly following another word, WOW we should all aspire to be just like you

i hope when i grow up i can be as much of a sheep as you are now

sheep i saw a post and replyed i havnt talked to kingwoods or sharon in ages on msn or facebook

you guys fought it funny to bash kingw and sharon and make assumptions so why is it bad when i do the same for you guys? double standards much?

WOW baaaa baaaa baaaaaa

DeletedUser

Man, I really DO feel sorry for your imaginary boy friend.. wonder what he has to go through every single day of his doomed life :icon_sad:

What are you refering to me in this ?? i have a gf so no im not jelous

DeletedUser

What are you refering to me in this ?? i have a gf so no im not jelous

Who said anything about a gf? :icon_rolleyes:

OT: Secret to CTRL's success is actually secks.

DeletedUser

Hey Woodly how's it going buddy???

I see not much has changed still, kids on the internet going at it with the A$$-man and being all concerned with his love life - can't beat him in a game so you need to find something personal to bash him about...

I can assure you he really cares what you think and takes it all to heart, his ego/confidence can not be any lower. :icon_eek:

But no seriously, I believe Woodly is still a virgin so please do carry on, and be a kind teenage gentleman in offering him dating advice so the poor guy can be as cool as you in real life. :ram:

DeletedUser

For the record, and hopefully it's blatantly obvious to anyone reading this (even tribalism, though I presume his post targets the later replies in this thread), I did not create this topic as an attack on anyone but as a joke...hence the disclaimer at the bottom (Woodly's girlfriend asking me to make the thread).

sctestor

For the record, and hopefully it's blatantly obvious to anyone reading this (even tribalism, though I presume his post targets the later replies in this thread), I did not create this topic as an attack on anyone but as a joke...hence the disclaimer at the bottom (Woodly's girlfriend asking me to make the thread).

You told me to get pics of him at the premier, and I did and put them on facebook, and you said you wanted to make a thread laughing and kidding around. I, however, did tell you I thought it would be a good idea or funny but I had no idea it would be like this- you did a much better story than I assumed from you :lol:

But then it went downhill fast... I'm just gonna shake my head and walk away. Some people really are really special around here :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You told me to get pics of him at the premier, and I did and put them on facebook, and you said you wanted to make a thread laughing and kidding around. I, however, did tell you I thought it would be a good idea or funny but I had no idea it would be like this- you did a much better story than I assumed from you :lol:

But then it went downhill fast... I'm just gonna shake my head and walk away. Some people really are really special around here :icon_cool:
I cannot deny the creative ingenuity I possess :icon_razz: However I'm disappointed that at least one person didn't pick up on the "Dark Mark of W10" part before the thread degraded to a flamefest. It just proves I was right to become just an occasional observer to the W10 forums.

sctestor

I cannot deny the creative ingenuity I possess :icon_razz: However I'm disappointed that at least one person didn't pick up on the "Dark Mark of W10" part before the thread degraded to a flamefest. It just proves I was right to become just an occasional observer to the W10 forums.

Careful, its your side you're talking about here :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Careful, its your side you're talking about here :icon_eek:
It takes two sides for an argument to occur, so regardless of how stupid it all is, if one side just stopped caring to reply it would be one solution to it all :icon_razz:

Besides, I dislike plenty of CTRL/pro-CTRL posters based on other threads but that is pretty irrelevant to this thread :icon_redface:

I do wonder what would have happened if I posted the pictures of Woodly playing with his sword though :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually the secret to CTRLs success is me.

1 Woodly = 15 mil spear / 15 mil sword / 100k HC

Obviously not surprising seeing as my swordsmanship is superior to all.

Woodly2021.jpg

Disclaimer : The sword belongs to Sctestor. If you need to hold or borrow it you'll have to ask her permission before you can touch the sword

Last edited by a moderator: