The Secret to CTRL's Success...

DeletedUser

Actually the secret to CTRLs success is me.

1 Woodly = 15 mil spear / 15 mil sword / 100k HC

Obviously not surprising seeing as my swordsmanship is superior to all.

*picture*

Disclaimer : The sword belongs to Sctestor. If you need to hold or borrow it you'll have to ask her permission before you can touch the sword
Ah, I need no longer hint at the pics :icon_razz: I'd be careful though, surely against the rules to post pics of yourself stroking the tip of your sword... Yeah, I'm running out of bad jokes to amuse myself with now... I wish I could fall asleep :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

anyone else notice spray painted on the wall it says have me also woodly that isnt a sword its more like a baby of a sword very tiny

DeletedUser

anyone else notice spray painted on the wall it says have me also woodly that isnt a sword its more like a baby of a sword very tiny
You can't see the whole of the '...have' word though... it could say 'shave me' :lol:

DeletedUser

You can't see the whole of the '...have' word though... it could say 'shave me' :lol:

i saw in my facebook thing sharon posted pictures and i noticed a similer pic to the one that is posted with woodly holding the sword to his side i so wanna post it but i wont sharon might send nq to rape me