the secrets out!

DeletedUser103999

Can someone make a Map to show who has the secrets and where they are?
Maybe even have a Tally system?
Much like the updating Maps

DeletedUser

The thread is called " the secrets out" and this -

:icon_rolleyes:

Yes, this thread was meant to discuss the merger of InSan3 AS WELL AS the secrets of power and all its pros and cons.

My opinion on the secrets of power vs tribal dominance are:

1. Secrets bring a whole new level to spies, e.g. secrets spread around a tribe and a player leaves and joins another. I believe this emphasizes loyalty between a Duke and his tribe.
2. Secrets are spread around the world, this making it virtually impossible for a certain tribe to hold ALL of the secrets within a year or so, which means at least SOME form of dominance must be achieved.
3. Secrets are not bound to a player, OR a village, this they can be fought over. Allies could become enemies and later on, all due to secrets.
4. Secrets emphasize the importance of teamwork, support and attacking villages that hold secrets will become key.
5. Secrets add a new layer of strategy in wars... e.g. 'Should we attack the village(s) with the secret(s) or should we fake it and take out players in traditional OPs?'
6. Secrets are a bitch to move, have limited range, must 'rest' after moving AND travel VERY slowly.

Therefore I would say that secrets do NOT encourage tribal hugging, mass recruiting ect. They also will ensure that at least SOME form of dominance is required to win the game since, as you can imagine, it would take forever to move a secret from a village in K58 and hop from village to village all the way over to K22, especially with the possibility it would get attacked, or the destination village would get nobled.

Secrets add a massive amount of possible strategies to the game and make sure that it does not drag on too long. I cannot see any downsides to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still teamwork. Your tribe has to be able to take and support all of them - theyre spread all over the world. Its no easy task

Yeah, that is true, though in my honest opinion, I do slightly prefer worlds without secrets.

Yes, this thread was meant to discuss the merger of InSan3 AS WELL AS the secrets of power and all its pros and cons.

1. Secrets bring a whole new level to spies, e.g. secrets spread around a tribe and a player leaves and joins another. I believe this emphasizes loyalty between a Duke and his tribe.
2. Secrets are spread around the world, this making it virtually impossible for a certain tribe to hold ALL of the secrets within a year or so, which means at least SOME form of dominance must be achieved.
3. Secrets are not bound to a player, OR a village, this they can be fought over. Allies could become enemies and later on, all due to secrets.
4. Secrets emphasize the importance of teamwork, support and attacking villages that hold secrets will become key.
5. Secrets add a new layer of strategy in wars... e.g. 'Should we attack the village(s) with the secret(s) or should we fake it and take out players in traditional OPs?'
6. Secrets are a bitch to move, have limited range, must 'rest' after moving AND travel VERY slowly.

Therefore I would say that secrets do NOT encourage tribal hugging, mass recruiting ect. They also will ensure that at least SOME form of dominance is required to win the game since, as you can imagine, it would take forever to move a secret from a village in K58 and hop from village to village all the way over to K22, especially with the possibility it would get attacked, or the destination village would get nobled.

Secrets add a massive amount of possible strategies to the game and make sure that it does not drag on too long. I cannot see any downsides to be honest.

Oh, there is a lot of teamwork and dominance required, you made and excellent point, maybe I shouldn't have said that I completely agree. Secrets are good, though I do prefer the traditional method of winning a world. ;)

DeletedUser

Secrets suck...
I'd rather go through a massive war. That shows who really is dedicated and fun to work with.

I completely agree, a high percentage of world dominance is much more of an achievement than nobling a couple villages with secrets.

Then you should not have joined this world. This being a "secret" world was no "secret". :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This was a great read, and adds to my perspective of secrets, thanks. :)

ugofree

Wasp and InSan3 have merged!

And yes, the secrets are out ;)

See what I did there?

Discuss!

wtk, insane merged again?

i think they are gud number of players who can Dominate in Se side, but thy merge and keep on merging with other point whors in w61!!!

DeletedUser

wtk, insane merged again?

i think they are gud number of players who can Dominate in Se side, but thy merge and keep on merging with other point whors in w61!!!

in·sane/inˈsān/Adjective: In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
(of an action or quality) Characterized or caused by madness.

DeletedUser101986

in·sane/inˈsān/Adjective: In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
(of an action or quality) Characterized or caused by madness.

lol finally someones explains our behavior :D

DeletedUser

its not your behavior any more, you are in WASP now , not insane

DeletedUser

A relatively young world with secrets (even if they're no secret). It's tempting me to join.