The Settings

DeletedUser

Yeah ok :p
Well then i already said my opinion about militia :D
But my favourite setting would be the pally weapons, can really help, especially with cats.

EDIT: The people who play certain settings, well, they can play different settings but they just prefer the ones they like?

I've seen plenty of people that don't play certain settings just because they're not as good at it as other settings, and they're just frightened to have their reputation punished. In my opinion, that is exactly the behavior that hurts your reputation, but all the top-player guys get away with it. I don't care too much, I just wish to show my appreciation to the heroes that play every settings regardless of them accidentally making little mistakes, not caring about their 100% pure reputation.

Just making a statement here :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I've seen plenty of people that don't play certain settings just because they're not as good at it as other settings, and they're just frightened to have their reputation punished. In my opinion, that is exactly the behavior that hurts your reputation, but all the top-player guys get away with it. I don't care too much, I just wish to show my appreciation to the heroes that play every settings regardless of them accidentally making little mistakes, not caring about their 100% pure reputation.

Just making a statement here :icon_redface:

I join the world that i like most, not because any mistakes, but just cause it'd be more fun then the settings i don't like.

DeletedUser

Well if you get the bonfire as a pally weapon you are pretty much sorted and you are extremely lucky.

DeletedUser

I join the world that i like most, not because any mistakes, but just cause it'd be more fun then the settings i don't like.

I'm not accusing anyone in person, but we all know there are plenty of these players I am referring to. It are mostly the guys that hit top 3 for a longer time on every world they play, and those that have the biggest ego's on the externals.

DeletedUser

Maybe I did not search well enough but I would like to know some additional settings:
1. Is there a night defensive bonus and if yes how much % it is?
2. The support is available only within the tribe?
3. The resource sending is available only within the tribe?

Sorry for the offtopic but I didn't want to open a new topic just for some simple lousy questions.
Thanks!

DeletedUser

Maybe I did not search well enough but I would like to know some additional settings:
1. Is there a night defensive bonus and if yes how much % it is?
2. The support is available only within the tribe?
3. The resource sending is available only within the tribe?

Sorry for the offtopic but I didn't want to open a new topic just for some simple lousy questions.
Thanks!

1. No. There is no nightbonus.
2. No. You can support barbs or whatever.
3. No. Free trade will be available after time.

Hope to have helped.