The Shadow is back from the hidden shadows~

• Thread starter DeletedUser118438
  • Start date

Michael Wittman

who is shadow anyway? for the tribes of the world! loading is reeling and unable to even defend their villages on the northern front. hint hint, now would be a good time to open another front :))))

Michael Wittman

if you are wondering about the silence from loading, it is because we have completely broken through one of their fronts and are pushing further and further. they are now forced to internal the lazy hoedekie who preached skillz but was eaten by teamwork. smh... this next month should be interesting!

DeletedUser

They are now forced to internal the lazy hoedekie who preached skillz but was eaten by teamwork.

It really, really looks like hoidoeiok gave up after fighting SPKW and North. The question is.... who will be the next to fall? Will it be War? Will it be Michael? Will it be the PnF*, The God of w78? (Stop laughing, Patrick. I'm trying to act serious here) Stay tuned to TW Forums to find out. :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Players: Miracle
Side 2:
Tribes: 21.3%

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 71
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 679,843
Difference: 679,843

May the ODDs ever be in your favor. (I'm pretty proud of this one) :icon_biggrin:

Player not found.

You expect us to let SPB noble them all :icon_wink:

We'll see who does down next, I might finally get the ODD score that I've been waiting for in a long time.

babbeanton

Impressive North and Spartans :icon_wink:
Loading not so impressive.

Have Loading accually done anything more then talk in this world??? just dont remember them doing much really.

Crash war seems like Rhytm did most, Loading joining in really did not mather more difference when Tnub joined but at that time it was Crash vs the world.

Spartans a 10 mill tribe standing up well against them, North a much smaller tribe then Loading just be owning them.

So anyone know what they did (if they can back up all the talk with anything) ???

DeletedUser

Thank you the compliments babbeanton! :)

I'd say Loading aren't bad at fighting as I've seen the skills of some of their players. They just seem bored to fight. And hence they are going inactive one by one.

DeletedUser99939

You can try to take me but many people know my response...the one finger salute? Maybe?

Michael Wittman

I'd say Loading aren't bad at fighting as I've seen the skills of some of their players. They just seem bored to fight. And hence they are going inactive one by one.

algena dont be so sympathetic. they are the ones that picked a fight with us and they are 10 times our size. get some. we welcome all you fools in loading

Michael Wittman

skillz??? when a 2.8 mil player snipes trains on a 400k player? the 2.8 mil player should have never let the 400k player fight in the first place. unless we point whorin but aint nobody got time for that

babbeanton

Not saying they are bad, im sure they have skills.

Just cant remember them doing anything to back up all that talk in this world so mostly a question what they accually did???

All i can remember them doing is joining in on the world war vs Crash but really did not make a big difference except ofc making the front bigger for Crash but really did not take that many villages considering how many fronts Crash had to cover.

Other then that i cant remember anything but if somebody knows just say so i understand all the "we be great" talk.

Player not found.

Seriously SPB? You guys bragging about OPing a player who had genuine RL issues and then make it sound as if he was totally active. He hired a noob co-player who was afraid of incomingz and then decided to leave obviously so you guys taken advantage of the inactivity at the right moment.

But that doesn't matter, the way I see it is that you removed one of our below average accounts and are getting closer and closer to Loading's best players. The war still isn't over yet there is plenty in store
:icon_idea:

DeletedUser118442

Pnf how about the war with North,,,,,how do you see the future there,,,,,I'm just interested to know your point of view as a Loading player,,,

DeletedUser

Pnf* and War, right now:
[spoil]
AP149242285584.jpg
[/spoil]

I feel bad for this thread.... we've dragged the "SPB+North vs Loading+NI" fight into every forum topic lately. :( Aren't there any other battles in the world worth talking about? Aren't there any other players worth praising? (No, self-praise does not count.) We need more action, we need more news, we need..... something different!

Panem et circenses (Bread and Entertainment) is what we need.... Villages to noble and fun stuff to read on externals. Come on people, let's keep the forums nice and hate-free. :)

Player not found.

Back to original topic: Nobody cares unless your name is Player not found*... Now back to Alegna, It feels that way to tell the truth :p

ESLL, mail me in-game and I will give you my views. It will take forever on here, lmao

Michael Wittman

Back to original topic: Nobody cares unless your name is Player not found*... Now back to Alegna, It feels that way to tell the truth :p

ESLL, mail me in-game and I will give you my views. It will take forever on here, lmao

you have the account sit option on hoedeki you know. there really is no excuse for you guys to lose so badly to a tribe ten times smaller than you. and yes we will be running into you "good" players. i look forward to it :)

Player not found.

We didn't get the account sit option, he was that busy in RL that he didn't have any time to send the sit to anyone - I love how you think everyone in Loading are noob.

I don't think players like you Wittman are amused when they lose villages.

Michael Wittman

We didn't get the account sit option, he was that busy in RL that he didn't have any time to send the sit to anyone - I love how you think everyone in Loading are noob.

I don't think players like you Wittman are amused when they lose villages.

when i lose villages i only care unless i cant take them back. otherwise you are are over extending yourself and i am enjoying the benifits