The Shame of it all.

DeletedUser

for those of you who havew played this game for awhile, What does this sound like to you? a tribe, lets call them Blood.Brothers, or B.B (now disbanded) for one is your typical mass recruiting mess of a tribe. no support either offenseivly, defensively or in anything as simple as even an accont sit when needed. They allow one of their members to get cleared because he could not find a sitter and something called him away from his computer before he could get his troops sent out. then they ignore the request for support to help this individual once he is cleared, they had to be guilt tripped into it. well he getds his support and then two days later what happens? The tribeal leaders decide to merge with another tribe and after only just posting the thing disbasnd the tribe a couple of hours later befaore a good portion of the tribe can see the posting. effectivly throwing their members to the wolves so that the leadership could be safe in a new tribe. Sound like a great tribe or what? Decent players were thrown to the wolves over this. One question, is there a real tribe left in TW? sice i have been back they all seem to act this way.

DeletedUser

Some of them are that way but there are some that support/help each other.

same as before. good luck finding a good tribe.

DeletedUser

Not a good chance

As soon as the tribe mysteriously disbanded i got 21 attacks incoming from a tribe i pissed of. lol. now im a refugee so there fore wont find a tribe who will take me. Meh, let the games begin i guess. lol

DeletedUser

which tribe were you in? and which tribe attacked you?

Last edited by a moderator: