The Shorts of it.

DeletedUser

To respect the W39 community I have created a forum thread to let the world know whats happening from a -V- perspective, as it seem's, some people think a war is fought and won in a day. Whenever I can get a spare moment I will update this post with my tribes view, I will not be talking to the thread, unless I have the time. Just my views from our perspective.

A few days ago rx4u shot out of the box with a war declaration while - V- were preoccupied on their many operations, both small and large. King Hit we have suffered some losses which in the environment was to be expected, but I can assure you the attrition rate suffered by rx4u has been Great as well, even if they did have a month of prior knowledge, to build troops and nobles, before this unprovoked attack was going to occur. We at -V- welcome this war, after all this is tribal wars, not tribal hugz. We have slowed the initial bleed and we expect to take back ground soon. Rx4u may have seemed to do well in the opening battle, but this will not be a short war by any means. My tribe is solid, the weak have been weaned, and rx4u have culled the cannon fodder (sorry setag), the hardest Yards are yet to come. Thanks!! for finally bringing this world alive, well see you on the Battlefield.
Death before Dishonor
Shorts

DeletedUser

Unprovoked? Hardly.

Good luck to -V-, I hope we'll have lots of fun together the next coming weeks and possibly months.

DeletedUser

Ahhh at last, a little PnP. Thank you, Sir 8myshorts, I was worried we would never here from you and your tribe again.

I look forward to seeing how -V- responds. Lets have some fun shall we?

Areyaen

nice caps count RX4U... very nice, am looking forward to watching this war play out, I hope it's "Long and Hard", and doesn't end in a mergefest orgy but we'll see

good luck to both sides... keep it real guys/Girls

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bring it on :) I've got 13 incommings and they're all off my tribe :D

poor show! :icon_twisted:

Pjleathal

Dear Sir8myshorts:

We welcome and would actually enjoy your thoughts, observations in the Rx4u vs V family thread. We completely understand that a first strike, although impressive, is not by any stretch of the imagination, the whole picture. Setting up a separate thread for your feelings is unnecessary as you are quite capable and welcome in the war thread. Just wanted to cordially invite you since you felt the need to express your opinion in a separate thread

DeletedUser

I personally think having somewhere to see what my old comrades think of world politics and their own wars is quite cool :)

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bump**:lol:

Roughly 3 weeks ago Sir 8myshorts created this thread - The war had only just begun and Rx4U members had been posting - I didn't want people to think Rx4U was "all talk" so I waited.

I knew our actions would do the speaking and now, roughly 3 weeks since declaration and the creation of this thread, I'll address the comments made:

the attrition rate suffered by rx4u has been Great as well

Yup - The speed we are going through nobles is insane.....Are we loosing nukes, yes - but we aren't slowing.

before this unprovoked attack was going to occur

Fact:
It was once made public -V- Dukes intended to at some stage target Rx4U.

Fact:
Sir 8myshorts cancelled the alliance with Rx4U.

Fact:
Sir 8myshorts cancelled the NAP with Rx4U due to poor information obtained from spying on ~RAID~.

Fact:
-V- recuited in Rx4U owned continents after cancelling the NAP.

Unprovoked? Sir,
Rx4U had all the provocation Rx4U could handle.

We have slowed the initial bleed and we expect to take back ground soon

How much blood can you lose? You have had a "transfusion" by constantly recruiting from your disbanded Academy. But there are only so many you can invite....

Rx4U
declared war on the -V- Family. Since declaration, the academy has disbanded/merged into -V-. So the true stats stand at:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -V- ISA
Players: Gunterhaben wyjaxson7 Wes12 Baroness Rockshaw bolsach defqon123 dragnet EHolla igorigorigor iloveyou26 mrchaka setag eel Young Fighter kamicosby Princess of Justice Oranos bfciv

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 580
Side 2: 36
Difference: 544

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,534,363
Side 2: 310,959
Difference: 4,223,404

image.php

[/spoil]

But, I understand the public may want stats that do not include ex-Academy. That do not include the once
-V- members such as EHolla, bfciv or Princess of Justice.

They are hardly impressive......Oh wait!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -V-
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 435
Side 2: 35
Difference: 400

image.php

Side 1: 3,636,399
Side 2: 301,462
Difference: 3,334,937

image.php

[/spoil]

Seems to me
-V- have been caught with their shorts around their ankles.

xxxxbe.jpg

[spoil]
Final Thought:

jerryspringer.jpg

-V- are getting owned by Rx4U. Yes,
-V- had problems before Rx4U declared but since then, they are in a critical state.

~RAID~ are making head way in the south.

Anger? are hitting -V-, in revenge for past events.

The leadership of -V- have wasted their members efforts thus far on w39.

Sir 8myshorts can deny it all he wants but his temper and ego led to making Rx4U moving on them.

He took actions and made decisions on matters without his members in mind.

And even after these decisions were made, his reflection time didn't result in him making plans to protect his members from the inevitable.

And thats just the Rx4U debacle. Recent rumblings suggest he's at it again.

Life is hard if your a -V- member. If -V- are to survive they need to address their obvious internal failings.

How much can the regualr
-V- member be expected to take?

Until next time, take care of yourselves and each other.
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol i see what u did there, ur names shorts and u said shorts.. haha!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: HairyDownUnda.

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: homcgra

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 31
Difference: 27

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 26
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,281
Side 2: 291,824
Difference: 252,543

image.php

Side 1: 9,812
Side 2: 241,094
Difference: 231,282

image.php

"the attrition rate suffered by rx4u has been Great as well" But my attrition rate has been nonexistent :lol:

DeletedUser

thats only one player....

Not bad for four days worth, although we're going to run out of packets before troops. :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: homcgra

Side 2:
Tribes: -V-
Players:

Timeframe: 08/03/2010 00:00:00 to 11/03/2010 22:26:21

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 11
Difference: 21

image.php

Side 1: 299,246
Side 2: 109,444
Difference: 189,802

image.php

Lost a few villages that were over a continent away. :icon_sad: Although since we started, we've managed to take #1 in K64. We've also managed to jump from #40 ODA, to #13. I'm hoping to break Top 20 today, and to pass Joker from #12 ODA tonight. :icon_happy:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just think it's sad 1.2mil+ -V- players are resorting to deleting their accounts to deny us any fun in this war...

Is this the tactic -V- plans to use to defeat us, delete their accounts and bore us to death?

Where is the counterattack I heard so much about?

DeletedUser

take a look at the positive side, it doesnt end in a merge -.-

DeletedUser

Since 7.00am server time this morning 11 members have quit -V-. Running out of colours on my map to identify the refugees! It appears that -V- are imploding? Or is someone actually going to try and convince me that this is "culling the herd"!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or is someone actually going to try and convince me that this is "culling the herd"!

Lets hope not, otherwise this time tomorrow there wont be anyone left. Last time i see this many runners was in the London Marathon. :lol:

DeletedUser

To respect the W39 community I have created a forum thread to let the world know whats happening from a -V- perspective, as it seem's, some people think a war is fought and won in a day. Whenever I can get a spare moment I will update this post with my tribes view, I will not be talking to the thread, unless I have the time. Just my views from our perspective.

A few days ago rx4u shot out of the box with a war declaration while - V- were preoccupied on their many operations, both small and large. King Hit we have suffered some losses which in the environment was to be expected, but I can assure you the attrition rate suffered by rx4u has been Great as well, even if they did have a month of prior knowledge, to build troops and nobles, before this unprovoked attack was going to occur. We at -V- welcome this war, after all this is tribal wars, not tribal hugz. We have slowed the initial bleed and we expect to take back ground soon. Rx4u may have seemed to do well in the opening battle, but this will not be a short war by any means. My tribe is solid, the weak have been weaned, and rx4u have culled the cannon fodder (sorry setag), the hardest Yards are yet to come. Thanks!! for finally bringing this world alive, well see you on the Battlefield.
Death before Dishonor
Shorts

This was posted nearly a month ago and i am bored so i thought i would take a look to see how accurate a fortune teller the -V- high command are:

It is correctly state dthat war is not won and lost in a day - its now been 25 days and i am not stunningly surprised that there have been no more posts due to lack of spare time. Although with members quitting faster than it takes Ashley Cole to shag a hairdresser then admin time should be cut spectacularily. To lose 1 member is unfortunate. To lose 3 could be considered careless - to lose 14 in 48 hours could be considered catastrophically bad.

The attrition rate suffered by RX4U has been bad as well - yes we have slowed down to a slaughter from the oringinal massacre. This may be because before we can kill the soldiers we are having to catch them running in the opposite direction. If this game had tanks then the only light at the end of the tunnel would be the glare of the reversing lights on the -v- tanks. I am reminded of that fantastic quoter in Blackadder goes forth:

General Melcett - "Just remember that we at high command are right behind you front line boys"

Blackadder - "yes - about 30 miles behind us to be exact"

Or

Blackadder: Why did you join up Bob?

Bob: I wanted to see a war fought so badly

Blackadder: Well your in luck - a war hasnt been fought this badly since Harold got out of bed and said he will have someones eye out with that arrow.

We have slowed the initial bleed: The entire cast of House, Greys anatomy and Casualty could not slow this bleed - in medical terms Dr House has just limped from the room and said "i cant do anything"

Take back ground soon: where? From whom? Its that late in proceedings that the Americans couldnt save the situation.

My Tribe is solid: Now - i accept that i am no Einstein at Physics but as far as i am aware a solid is the most stable of the states of matter. V membership is falling faster than John Terrys credibility and ironically what John Terry did to Wayne Bridges girlfriend is roughly what happening in this war.