The silent war - BFAM vs. Basic Returns

donovanrules12345

I can't resist allowing my fully noobish nature to shine through, 'cause I'd rather have 25k spears and 25k swords than 50k of just one or the other.
You missed the point :icon_rolleyes:

Anywayz, even with 25k of both. 50k swords alone still outmatch them. And that's against a nuke of 8k axe, 3k LC, and 250 rams - as I've said before, I've never been hit by more than 3k LC so the point remains.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now go back to your precious simulator, drop 4k of those axe and replace them with 1k of LC.

The point is that this is a game of tactics, I scout a target and notice that their defense that is weaker against cavalry I will use that to my advantage. If I see a defense weaker against axe then I adjust accordingly.

donovanrules12345

Now go back to your precious simulator, drop 4k of those axe and replace them with 1k of LC.

The point is that this is a game of tactics, I scout a target and notice that their defense that is weaker against cavalry I will use that to my advantage. If I see a defense weaker against axe then I adjust accordingly.
As I said before. Never been hit by more than 3k LC - are you still not getting it? :icon_sad:
And #2 your scouts will have effectively warned me. Your now new information that I have more swords will mean that you will build up a higher ratio of LC - which takes time. By then my village is stacked. My paladin will have his item which improves my defence. And your nuke will bite the dust. *Shrugs* up to you. Fact is, I'm 90% more likely to be attacked by less than 3k LC - which means I end up with more defensive troops - troops which will go well in a war as they eat up more and more nukes.
Keep flaming - I ain't changing my mind - I've got the war experience to know that my defence works well. And so what if in your experience the spears/HC works better for you. I have found what works for me- the same defence that fended off 109 nukes to the same village.

DeletedUser

As I said before. Never been hit by more than 3k LC - are you still not getting it? :icon_sad:
And #2 your scouts will have effectively warned me.

I believe you may have completely missed what I initially drew attention to in the first place. I wouldn't need to scout you would I? You already stated your D build here, and your build appears to be 5k spears, therefore my initial assesment of LC being the way to go should we ever end up sparring was correct. LC would be more effective against your defense than Axes. That was my initial point and the ONLY point I have tried to get across to you.

I never said I was planning on attacking you, I never said I was planning on upping the LC count in ANY of my nukes. Further to that I have not insulted you, flamed you or threatened you. I merely stated the obvious fact that your D build is weak against LC.

That is it.

DeletedUser

I see a storm brewing !!! Infamy and BFAM V TRAP and 4Play and if there allied tribe joins in the fun? pcH as down south BFAM are ready to kick someone up the back door looking at the map.:icon_eek:

War will come sooner than you think as in the end you can`t HUG forever.

DeletedUser

Oh i see a better side now with the merge`s going on! Infamy will war TRAP and BFAM will watch or join in on opp`s against TRAP for there K and be allied to Infamy! Our tribe is the Alamo of good players staying true TW players till the end except as you know the rat`s that jump ship!

DeletedUser

Let's wrap this shall we?

Side 1:
Tribes: BFAM
Side 2:
Tribes: Basic
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 37
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 148,209
Side 2: 0
Difference: 148,209
chart

i think the zero kinda proves the point, eh Donovan?

donovanrules12345

i think the zero kinda proves the point, eh Donovan?
Bit slow to the point I see?
You attacked a tribe far, far smaller than you. Did you really think it would even be a "war"?
Anywayz, I've restarted. Lose or win, what many of the members in BFAM have shown is their incompetence to when it comes with attacking with proper troops. It hurts my eyes when I see others, especially the enemy, attack with swords. *sigh*

Bolrog

1) Notice that we didn't start the thread, you did.

2) How many times did we tell you about your nobling next to us violating the 7x7 agreement?

3) Notice we only post in response to your post.

4) Notice your the one publicizing this not us.

5) Do I really need to go on?

donovanrules12345

1) Notice that we didn't start the thread, you did.

2) How many times did we tell you about your nobling next to us violating the 7x7 agreement?

3) Notice we only post in response to your post.

4) Notice your the one publicizing this not us.

5) Do I really need to go on?
Good job at avoiding the fact that your members continue to barb noble and attack with defence troops

Bolrog

Yeah we relaxed our nobling restrictions and show me a report where they are attacking with def and I'll most likely show you a village that they are converting

DeletedUser

Basic is dead. So is this thread and donovanrules12345s 15 minutes. Please close this thread