The Skirmish Heard Around the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And you op on Tats Black Heart? Yeah we killed 300k Offensive units so far.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The difference is that we took villages from Tats. You didn't take any from hitmen1/Martln unless you want to count the 1.2k village that you guys nobled.

DeletedUser

Difference is, the hitmen op is just what I waste my extra nukes on and isn't a MASSIVE tribe wide op, just some local fun. Either way, hitmen will be gone eventually, and he isn't really a threat as long as we nuke him down every few weeks:)

DeletedUser107679

Difference is, the hitmen op is just what I waste my extra nukes on and isn't a MASSIVE tribe wide op, just some local fun. Either way, hitmen will be gone eventually, and he isn't really a threat as long as we nuke him down every few weeks:)

Extra nukes at this stage.. sure brah

DeletedUser

Dr.No is merging into Contra, can this get any more ridiculous haha!
Don't think you should comment about Contra's recruitment :lol: NS has recruited a significant amount of territory.

Extra nukes? this early? thats a joke. Maybe you should put them to better use and actually put them to use and take ground from Contra rather than just sending them to slaughter because they are "extra nukes". Based on those stats above looks like you need every nuke you can get :lol:

DeletedUser

The hitmen op will gain ground, just not at this moment, and yes they are extra if I need to change them to defense villages.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mayhem. Your posting has changed significantly since the turning of this war:icon_neutral: quite disappointing actually

DeletedUser

Pretty disappointed too see such petty posts from a top-tribe duke.

DeletedUser

That's fine, your tribe is the stupidest thing i've ever seen.

That was such a childish response :lol:

Extra nukes? this early? thats a joke. Maybe you should put them to better use and actually put them to use and take ground from Contra rather than just sending them to slaughter because they are "extra nukes". Based on those stats above looks like you need every nuke you can get :lol:

They did send some trains as well, just Martin and Hitmen played well again.

All in all quite a nice day for Contra.

Side 1:
Tribes: Contra
Side 2:
Tribes: NS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 3
Difference: 5

chart

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Aye bruh, you just wasting nukes than why you and your team add suicide nobles to the picture as well? :lol:

DeletedUser

Because at this point all we are doing is dragging each other down. I can be serious and mature, but at this point it's a mute point as other tribes just have to watch us hammer on each other and then come in later.

DeletedUser113438

Because at this point all we are doing is dragging each other down. I can be serious and mature, but at this point it's a mute point as other tribes just have to watch us hammer on each other and then come in later.

For Contra, other tribes have already came in after seeing us getting battered and we showed them we can take it, we showed them by proving your constriction theory to be false. We aren't worried about getting hammered on against your weakly planned ops, but you seem to be worried about us gaining ground!

DeletedUser

Only reason you gained anything is you weren't being attacked... The theory works fine if you continue to be attacked, but with GLory falling, Venus not attacking you, Apathy not moving on you and some other stuff, you only have to focus one direction. Not complaining because that's how worlds go, tables keep turning, just saying things turned for you that had nothing to do with NS, but as for us surrendering or giving up, that is bogus, even if you did make a little headway.

DeletedUser113438

Only reason you gained anything is you weren't being attacked... The theory works fine if you continue to be attacked, but with GLory falling, Venus not attacking you, Apathy not moving on you and some other stuff, you only have to focus one direction. Not complaining because that's how worlds go, tables keep turning, just saying things turned for you that had nothing to do with NS, but as for us surrendering or giving up, that is bogus, even if you did make a little headway.
I said nothing about surrender, just that you seem to be worried and every post you put up just verifies this claim.

DeletedUser113012

They've made more than a little headway. They've been outgaining you for a week now, and you've just been saying for two weeks that you aren't really focusing on them yet.

DeletedUser

This was like the 5th wacky attack from Pinder.

As for the total count as of now.

9 nukes killed
3 Half nukes killed
23 Nobles killed

Will be more after the last attack dies.

That's what happens when the account is active and we defend, vs. when players are quitting and I can't get on in time.

Wasn't really impressive defense although got some very good snipes in. Am not using this to puff anyone up, just showing what happens when we do defend active players.

Bit of a delayed response to this, but hey ho.

b91b25e45618c530b4048bd8a5c89e57
b91b25e45618c530b4048bd8a5c89e57
http://gyazo.com/b91b25e45618c530b4048bd8a5c89e57

The total count from your attacks recently on Martin and Hitmen.

(Roughly) 10 nukes killed
(at least) 15 Nobles killed

You have an awful lot of 'spare troops' :icon_redface: I get it though, anything to save face :)

Status
Not open for further replies.