The skype room.

DeletedUser100021

Ins is a good tribe though, one big problem.

To much people are spamming in the skype room.

Ive told the gus a lot of times, not everyone likes spam, though they do not listen...

What do yu think about spamming in the skype room.

PS: Jeroen i love you, though you hate me now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when something is needed to be said, and everyone should be listening, the creator will type /set options +users_are_listeners

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, he meant about people spamming in the normal tribal chat room, not the spam room

DeletedUser100021

Well, he meant about people spamming in the normal tribal chat room, not the spam room

Yeah thats what i meant.

Well not really big problem, but can be quiet annoying when you want to talk bout serious things.

Though its not only bout skype i see theres also a lot of spam being posted here on the forum. You can remark this as being spam, but i just want to point it out.

DeletedUser

Out of interest, how does this concern anyone who is not inc?

I'm sure ARMARDA has more of a forum problem....

DeletedUser

Morthy said:
InGame Chat
We've added InGame chat possibilities to the game. However we will not be activating it everywhere yet. We'll first be doing some tentative testing on selected worlds and activate it gradually. You'll notice when we activate it.

I wonder when this gets implemented?

DeletedUser

You shouldnt listen to this guy.

Jeroen kicked him because he was the one spamming all the time, and now hes taking revenge/trolling here.

(just relax is a fun guy, but sometimes a bit to annoying imo)

DeletedUser100021

Haha thx :). Im noahheijnen on skype. They just dont understand a bit of a spam can make your day after a long day of school ;(