The Smurfs K44, 33, 43, 34

DeletedUser

i have been playing since about world 9. if you want to call me a veteran, go ahead, i believe i am simply a player that enjoys the game and knows alot of what there is to know, if there is things i dont know, i am happy to learn them.

DeletedUser

The only true smurfs were the smurfs of W1, Every other has been a rip off & deserves to be destroyed by Gargamel and made into gold.

frostyfingers

boo to pre-made family tribes on high member limit worlds!

FAIL~

frostyfingers

member limits = 60 per tribe...

why on earth should any tribe need more than 60 accounts to get a strong grip on a nice size of map?

also, after having 60 accounts all with decent size, wouldn't you want a challenge? if you made a family for everyone in the world, who would be left to fight?

DeletedUser

but why are you calling my tribe a fail?? i have no family tribes. it is only me and my fellow Smurfs, i had never known there was tribes with the same name until the earlier posts said so.

frostyfingers

ahhh, i see why you took offense...my bad, I assumed you would be just like the original smurfs, who were VERY family oriented...I would know I had to defend against them all back in the day....

i take it back, as long as it remains just SMURF, im down with you guys...

DeletedUser

i dont even believe in family tribes, simple alliences work. i have only ever had 1 academy tribe and that was a place to learn and grow, pretty much a school type of thing.

frostyfingers

then we are straight, sorry for the misdirection...I assumed, which I teach my members never to do...bad mr. frosty!