The Soon to Be Next Big Thing

DeletedUser

Imaginary Friends is open for business... Acid has done it again... He has started a tribe in which he feels he can yet again take to the top...

We are your Imaginary Friends...

You Imagine That We Are Your Friends...

we will smite the with our Imaginary Powers, And dominate all those who feel they can oppose us. We are (~IF~) So If you think you have a chance, you are sadly mistaken...

Muahahahahaa:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Isn't this in the wrong place? Or are you lookin for attention?

attention_whore3.jpg

DeletedUser

This is not a recruitment thread... This is to let the W46 people know I am here, and to beware, ;o)

yes I am an attention whore... But I have also been one of the biggest influences on a few other worlds I have led in...

Last time I founded a tribe it became one of the deadliest forces in the world, and stood atop the OD charts for a fair amount of time...

As did the next tribe I led, even though I was not the founder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh ok, I'm here too. just to let you know. No need to beware of me though:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

We are very scared now... plesae do not hurt us... yadda yadda yadda. You are oh so powerful...

Is that better?

DeletedUser

lol!!! first I edited my last post... Nextly, I do have to say thanks for the pic, nothing better than a hot chick doing a hand stand in a bikini...

Anyways, we shall see what happens, Maybe I will fail, maybe I wont... But if and when I succeed, this thread will mark the great day I made the tribe...

DeletedUser84917

This is not a recruitment thread... This is to let the W46 people know I am here, and to beware, ;o)

yes I am an attention whore... But I have also been one of the biggest influences on a few other worlds I have led in...

Last time I founded a tribe it became one of the deadliest forces in the world, and stood atop the OD charts for a fair amount of time...

As did the next tribe I led, even though I was not the founder

So a tribe you founded topped the OD charts.
Sorry to say this but... that don't impress me much.

xinryr

wait wait WAIT. I'mimaginary (rl inside joke). Who are these posers?

DeletedUser

Oh, you should have said that. Now were all terrified, right everybody?

sarcasm.jpg

xinryr

I found you on world 15. Except look at the comment =/

It looks like you joined that sadistic tribe (best rank is lost, but the best OD rank is only 66) second and started that other stand alone tribe (that had +23 and -500 conquers).

DeletedUser

Yes, the od rank has fallen since the tribe was disbanded... the other tribe I started was just me sitting it out while I was eaten... Best Rank was 2nd... Best od rank was 1st in AOD and DOD...

Jakub1992

i are scared of this amazing new guy. I has heard so much about how awesome he is. /sarcasm

Honestly who are you? :|

DeletedUser

More than likely a great addition to a tribe if you find him another world, that is if he isn't trying to lead you.

hahaha, awesome. What a nice comment. Sounds like you ran the tribe into the ground. So what happened? You took charge of a top ranked tribe and then they failed or something? Because it sounds like your an average player with an above average ego.

Jakub1992

For someone to profess to such experience and power, you don't explain yourself very well do you? You came on here, making a thread, claiming to be something, you explain who you are first and i may consider explaining myself ;)

xinryr

Yes, the od rank has fallen since the tribe was disbanded... the other tribe I started was just me sitting it out while I was eaten... Best Rank was 2nd... Best od rank was 1st in AOD and DOD...

I don't see you having been in them on that world o_O (unless the archive is messed up). Is it linked to the world 36 AoD?