The Soon to Be Next Big Thing

DeletedUser

acid get ur smexy ass back to w47 and be my pawn for my game of chess against anga =P

DeletedUser

Umm actually, I was not the founder of Losers, lol!!! I was a member ,who somehow became duke, lol!!!

As for what happened to them , ehh I wasnt around, I quit TW for a long time... So what happened after I stepped down, is their problem...

DeletedUser

Umm actually, I was not the founder of Losers, lol!!! I was a member ,who somehow became duke, lol!!!

As for what happened to them , ehh I wasnt around, I quit TW for a long time... So what happened after I stepped down, is their problem...

Not trying to flame you, you were a good player in W31. I left my tribe a long time ago their, but new leaders stepped up =]

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm!!! What's this I see??? Rank 7??? and still rising??? Could it be??? What happened to the hecklers in this thread??? Where are they now??? Who were they in the first place???

;o)

DeletedUser

7th place? Cause ~IF~ now has me

Is there world big enough for 2 egos of our size haha

Man, this world is going to get interesting

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DeletedUser

hmmm!!! I foresee that what you say is the truth... And I do not know, we both have big egos... we may fill up the forums all by our lonely

DeletedUser

Isn't this in the wrong place? Or are you lookin for attention?

attention_whore3.jpg

I still love that picture... the cheeks follow me when I move...

wudafxup

It seems as though we have become a large entity, only time can tell how big we really get.