The Spy in Your Tribe

DeletedUser83060

There was a time when this game was fun, the day this game became a headache was when the deception of a few players changed the whole chemistry this world had going. Medium sized tribes containing players with an exceptional amount of talent were thrown to the wayside and forgotten about. I had a ton of fun playing with people on this world. But I always thought it needed a little more controversy. So I decided to make up a forum name and "dazzle" the world with open ended suggestions about tribemates and their loyalties.
I was the spy in your tribe, and although I never actually spied on anyone, it was a load of fun tormenting people of these forums.

I also have another confession. I was the one who let FREE know that a ~ONE~ player (cant remember his name) was playing lilicrashes account and feeding info to ~ONE~. The only reason I told FREE was so they could expose them and I gained a huge amount of trust from the leaders Dog and Jesse.

So I know nobody really cares, but I thought I would share this info.

I made some good friends playing this game, some that are on facebook, and some I even met in real life or talked to on the phone.

LONG LIVE FREE!
Long live King Dog!
Long live Queen Rob K
and Long live Princess Jesse!

ZeroCool out!

DeletedUser79686

There was a time when this game was fun, the day this game became a headache was when the deception of a few players changed the whole chemistry this world had going. Medium sized tribes containing players with an exceptional amount of talent were thrown to the wayside and forgotten about. I had a ton of fun playing with people on this world. But I always thought it needed a little more controversy. So I decided to make up a forum name and "dazzle" the world with open ended suggestions about tribemates and their loyalties.
I was the spy in your tribe, and although I never actually spied on anyone, it was a load of fun tormenting people of these forums.

I also have another confession. I was the one who let FREE know that a ~ONE~ player (cant remember his name) was playing lilicrashes account and feeding info to ~ONE~. The only reason I told FREE was so they could expose them and I gained a huge amount of trust from the leaders Dog and Jesse.

So I know nobody really cares, but I thought I would share this info.

I made some good friends playing this game, some that are on facebook, and some I even met in real life or talked to on the phone.

LONG LIVE FREE!
Long live King Dog!
Long live Queen Rob K
and Long live Princess Jesse!

ZeroCool out!

Thanks for finally letting us know. :eek:

Was it~ IamtheReaper ?

humm.......?

DeletedUser98295

you were a spy but never spied on anyone what the hell are you talking about long live furie mate they followed thru there leaders stuck fat through thick and thin ours left and left gapping wounds we could never cover they were great for a little while but on w31 they are ashes.

DeletedUser83060

Imthereaper, Yes, that was it.
And for the record, April, you were done wrong by FREE, we should have been neighbors the whole time and we should have finished the world together.

@ Milly, LONG LIVE FREE! I understand what you are saying, but you don't understand what Im saying

DeletedUser79686

Imthereaper, Yes, that was it.
And for the record, April, you were done wrong by FREE, we should have been neighbors the whole time and we should have finished the world together.

@ Milly, LONG LIVE FREE! I understand what you are saying, but you don't understand what Im saying

the past is the past. :) im glad where i ended up "in the wining tribe" along side some good folks.
i wonder how things would of turned out otherwise. lool

as for you being the spy in your tribe, now i know why you got so upset...... you didnt want to get busted. lool

[5/17/2011 10:51:36 PM] Z3120C00L: pinninng that name on me
[5/17/2011 10:52:02 PM] Z3120C00L: you should be ashamed of yourself

You Dick :lol:

Sorry kenzie i was lead to believe it was you. :(

DeletedUser74857

hahaha I knew it. I always knew... I second guessed myself, but you were my first guess.

Glad to know I wasn't the only asshole in the forums this whole time ;)

DeletedUser74857

the past is the past. :) im glad where i ended up "in the wining tribe" along side some good folks.
i wonder how things would of turned out otherwise. lool

as for you being the spy in your tribe, now i know why you got so upset...... you didnt want to get busted. lool

[5/17/2011 10:51:36 PM] Z3120C00L: pinninng that name on me
[5/17/2011 10:52:02 PM] Z3120C00L: you should be ashamed of yourself

You Dick :lol:

Sorry kenzie i was lead to believe it was you. :(

no way it could have been Kenz, that arse couldn't keep his mouth shut about anything on the forums ;)

DeletedUser83060

@ Queenie, Of course I denied it, that was part of the fun. Trying to throw out pieces of raw flesh to see if the sharks would feed was fun too.

@ Harry, I was the asshole that never was, LOL

DeletedUser

Hai guys. Believe it or not my last account is in the winning tribe too ;)

DeletedUser

Shame....Shame on you I have never been involved with anything as depraved and corrupt as TW...Long live bogger...F**k the rest...

DeletedUser

I always wondered who it was, tbh I thought it was jonu LOL