The Start of the NEW World Order

• Thread starter The Noob Rimmer.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Over the past 24-72 hours the regions of eastern K53/63 and western K64 has started to heat up. This is because the tribes of NEW, -NEW- and Noodle have engaged in an undeclared war of sorts (While writing this, it turns out that war has become official).

[spoil]
2wd84so.jpg
[/spoil]

Things have been heating up for a while, dating back to when Leighton threatened the NEW Family with war if they recruited Cl.Oud after he left Noodle.

[spoil]
zmfd4h.jpg
[/spoil]

Interestingly enough, not that much later Cl.Oud joined Riot! I wonder why he did not declare on Riot?

[spoil]
334qghs.jpg
[/spoil]

It looks like players are flocking away from Noodle.

[spoil]
a0gzrp.jpg
[/spoil]

Seems that Cl.Oud is not the only one joining Riot! As word got out that Leighton stepped down from leadership, Dailen1 and Pythagros also joined Riot!. While groid, Qu You, and Muldie325 have joined the NEW F. and Love at Heart has left Noodle as well.

Here are the statistics for what is now official war.

Over the past week.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -New-, New
Side 2:
Tribes: Noodle

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,097
Side 2: 46,357
Difference: 17,740

chart

[/spoil]

The past 48 hours.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 44,324
Side 2: 8,005
Difference: 36,319

chart

[/spoil]

And lastly the last 24 hours.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 31,620
Side 2: 8,005
Difference: 23,615

chart

[/spoil]

Here is a map as well.

[spoil]
newnoodlewar.jpg

NEW Family is in Blue.
Noodle in Red.[/spoil]

This is my first PnP, so give me a break please. :icon_smile:

EDIT: I just received word that miteyak is quitting. So that's another player that Noodle is losing.

Last edited by a moderator:

link11223454

8/10

It was concise, and probably as good of a PnP as you can make with the content.

If you could bring in some messages between players, to get a feel of what was going on on the inside, that would make this more informative. Although I'm sure the players involved won't be long to take part in the flame wars below.

Looks like -New- is just now starting to take things seriously. Decent stats given the World's very early age.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

*feels rather left out* You mention all these players leaving noodle..what about me..I left before them all..unbelievable.

DeletedUser

Going by all the other wars around here, and whats already happening, let me guess: It won't actually be a war, Noodle will collapse, some will quit, some will join other tribes.
Hope I'm wrong. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

A big war! good to luck to both side, not a bad PnP!

Muldie325

I don't think noodle will collapse. K53 seems pretty screwed.. maybe even K54, but K64 seems strong.

DeletedUser

I don't think noodle will collapse. K53 seems pretty screwed.. maybe even K54, but K64 seems strong.

Aye. I don't see Noodle collapsing anytime soon. They're all good players and I anticipate this being a very fun war, in terms of it being a good battle.

DeletedUser95777

K53 is definitely screwed. K64 is strong atm tho... don't know what will happen over the future weeks.

@ Rimmer- Nice PnP bro! Good luck to both sides, tho I favor New F.

mitzi86

A new world is comming. ;) i wish luck to both noodle and my own tribe new. I know noodle is not a tribe that will collapse. Good luck all!

DeletedUser

Finally a good Top 10 war!!! Good luck to both sides.
Nice pnp. :)

DeletedUser95593

Eh. He threatened war on us, shows he was bluffing or he would've declared on Riot :icon_rolleyes:

Or he didn't declare on Riot because they are not near eachother. :icon_neutral:

Anyway from what you said it seems he specifically meant your tribe, seeing as you are neighbours. You can't say he was bluffing because he didn't bother to declare on a tribe 2 K's away.