The Start of the NEW World Order

• Thread starter The Noob Rimmer.
  • Start date

King Matt II

>for his personal reasons he quit

I didn't know getting ripped to shreds and ragequitting was "personal reasons". :p

King Matt II

I am happy with how it turned out, TBS might be a bunch of refugee harbouring <insert mean words>, but at least they don't take much persuading to do my bidding. ;D

DeletedUser80951

>for his personal reasons he quit

I didn't know getting ripped to shreds and ragequitting was "personal reasons". :p

i read that like this :

"Only Conor tried actually to do something but for his personal reasons ", he quit.

DeletedUser

i read that like this :

"Only Conor tried actually to do something but for his personal reasons ", he quit.

Whatever his reasons were, he showed to me that he tried and he dedicate time to do it. Now I don't care if he had a secret agenda but he claimed that he quit cause of personal reasons. You can make out whatever conclusion you like.

DeletedUser

Whatever his reasons were, he showed to me that he tried and he dedicate time to do it. Now I don't care if he had a secret agenda but he claimed that he quit cause of personal reasons. You can make out whatever conclusion you like.

The quitting because of personal reasons is a bunch of BS

DeletedUser104879

bromace is signed up for a premade w62 tribe. so he has not quit.

DeletedUser95777

Many things were unexpected in the New F and I think it took a bunch of ppl by surprise. Conor quit right when we needed him and so did everyone else that was valuable. Although in some instances I don't blame them at all for quitting.
All in all, near the end of it's time, New F started not working together as it had in it's earlier days and that is it's downfall.

Last edited by a moderator: