The Start of the NEW World Order

• Thread starter The Noob Rimmer.
  • Start date

DeletedUser100507

we havnt got a cap but we havnt exactly lost a vill either.

anyway for you united supporters,
WAYNE ROONEY

DeletedUser

With Versa joining the war I'd say the sides look more like this.

NEW vs. Versa
-NEW-/NoDnt vs. Noodle

Just my opinion from looking at the map. :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say only versa vs new there is still 4-5 noodles that are on k53 are doing just fine on our own 1 pwns in odd 1 pwns in conquered villages and one pwns in ODA so ask yourself again ;)

vxojl.jpg

Side 1:
Tribes: Noodle
Side 2:
Tribes: New

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 17
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 124,180
Side 2: 90,561
Difference: 33,619

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,789
Side 2: 9,312
Difference: 21,477

chart

btw i got a nice song for those who followed conor and his ego :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXwcdrsjto

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

New is under temporary leadership change, and will no longer comment on this war. Only valid expressions of new's opinions will come from me. Any questions regarding new or diplomacy can be directed towards myself ingame.

-Solo leader of New

DeletedUser

yeah sure, we all know that ..... pfffffffffffffffft
And you only survived because Versa was helping you with the support behind the scenes.. and yet survived more by them finally declaring war...

AFAIK, Versa never supported new to a very significant extent.
Any way, lot like New.f members did not get support of their own from allies.
In k63, for example some new.f were supported by Love. members, I believe.

Edit- Oh, Matt as leader... should be interesting :p

DeletedUser80951

Ehh Im tied for most conquers in the war and Im crazy inactive, Idk why people would think either side is doing well!

New is under temporary leadership change, and will no longer comment on this war. Only valid expressions of new's opinions will come from me. Any questions regarding new or diplomacy can be directed towards myself ingame.

-Solo leader of New

Didn't know that inactive peoples have the time to lead a mass recruiter family, solely . :icon_rolleyes:

mattcurr

Didn't know that inactive peoples have the time to lead a mass recruiter family, solely . :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_neutral: If you must know the details of my life, my gf is on the other side of the country for a week:icon_idea: So while I had no time I now HAVE time:icon_neutral: Sorry if this whole passage of time thing is confusing, and how you can be busy at certain points of your life then not busy at others. It is all quite complex, if you're 2.

DeletedUser85711

-Solo leader of New

:icon_neutral: If you must know the details of my life, my gf is on the other side of the country for a week:icon_idea: So while I had no time I now HAVE time:icon_neutral: Sorry if this whole passage of time thing is confusing, and how you can be busy at certain points of your life then not busy at others. It is all quite complex, if you're 2.

:lol:

Glad to see New will be leadershipless in 2 weeks.

mattcurr

:lol:

Glad to see New will be leadershipless in 2 weeks.

:icon_neutral: You guys are pretending to be this dense, I will hope. I mean you quoted it in the first post you quoted it is hardly a revelation.
mattcurr said:
New is under temporary leadership change

yeil

Whats the point in taking over leadership for 2 weeks to then give it up again?

Leadership should be a stable and relatively permanent structure...

Maybe here in noodle we should all take over for 2 weeks each and make it fair?

mattcurr

Whats the point in taking over leadership for 2 weeks to then give it up again?

Leadership should be a stable and relatively permanent structure...

Maybe here in noodle we should all take over for 2 weeks each and make it fair?
You guys are pretending to be this dense, I will hope.
It is quite simple, I have the time to take over leadership, immediately. The changes are needed now, 2 weeks is more than enough time show people how to do what I am going to do. And more than enough time to deal a great amount of damage to noodle.

DeletedUser

yeah sure, we all know that ..... pfffffffffffffffft
And you only survived because Versa was helping you with the support behind the scenes.. and yet survived more by them finally declaring war...

Versa never supported any of our members against new during the time they where allied whit both sides.

With Versa joining the war I'd say the sides look more like this.

NEW vs. Versa
-NEW-/NoDnt vs. Noodle

Just my opinion from looking at the map. :)
I'm still in k53 and the last I checked I had the most caps and ill do my best to hold on to that :p

btw i got a nice song for those who followed conor and his ego :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXwcdrsjto
(Y)

-Solo leader of New
:icon_rolleyes:

AFAIK, Versa never supported new to a very significant extent.
Any way, lot like New.f members did not get support of their own from allies.
In k63, for example some new.f were supported by Love. members, I believe.

Edit- Oh, Matt as leader... should be interesting :p
yeah they where.

Angel quit as leader? I'm surprised..
Explain