The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers Sep 20,2012 18:54
Now then....

Notanothernoob2 Sep 20,2012 19:14
shhh ;)

Shaggy Rogers Sep 20,2012 19:15
that's for having to many james on one account ;)

Notanothernoob2 Sep 20,2012 19:19
shaggy, add me back on skype.
jmedler14

I know I got on your bad side once before.
Time to talk though.
And, everything stays quiet.
Nobody is to know.

Shaggy Rogers Sep 20,2012 19:22
Added you.

Shaggy Rogers Sep 20,2012 19:26
It working?

Account sitterStartEnd
Eternal Lordtoday at 19:23today at 19:29

Because you can't beat us directly. You stoop to such low levels shaggy. Shame on yourself. CHEATER

P.S: For outsiders, James ( the baron ) has been busy for a couple of days and got a new co who apparently is shaggy's partner. And Notanothernoob2 had Justin's emergency sit. So this new retard gave sit to gotrob and disbanded it. So since shaggy knows he cant beat us. He tried the most immoral of ways to win the war. Anyway we are back and you are soo dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will quote a heading of one of Less' posts earlier, "An all time low for tribal wars and GotRob".

DeletedUser

lol, shagy or us didnt disbaned Pita, notanothernob did, or his coplayer more precisely

that co give the sit to ET AFTER Pita was disbanded, so?

where is our fault, LOL??

LOL LOL LOL, you people should get a life/wife whatever

DeletedUser103898

lol, shagy or us didnt disbaned pita, notanothernob did, or his coplayer more precisely

that co give the sit to et after pita was disbanded, so?

Where is our fault, lol??

Lol lol lol, you people should get a life/wife whatever

shut up cheater nobody likes u

DeletedUser

and I forget to mention, the only guilty here is notanothernob/james, who trusted his duke acc to an unknown guy

LOL

DeletedUser

what mail?
lol no need to talk like that just because u guys give an acc to the wrong guy

lame

DeletedUser100507

PITA got disbanded around 18:00

ET got the sit at today at 19:23 (if you know maths that exactly 1 hour and 23 min's after the event)
Jamie and this other james spoke on skype at 18:54 which is 54 mins after the event. which in this case means james did it himself.

now from what i hear james got kicked of teh gow acc and joined the noob acc and to get revenge disbanded the tribe. We found out 4 mins after.

CONCLUSION: Gotrob has nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser100507

PITA got disbanded around
18:00

ET got the sit at today at 19:23 (if you know maths that exactly 1 hour and 23 min's after the event)
Jamie and this other james spoke on skype at 18:54 which is 54 mins after the event. which in this case means james did it himself.

now from what i hear james got kicked of teh gow acc and joined the noob acc and to get revenge disbanded the tribe. We found out 4 mins after.

CONCLUSION: Gotrob has nothing to do with it.

so all you overlooked this just to point fingers at gotrob, so ehre it is again, THE TRUTH

DeletedUser

So what you are saying, the disbanding of PITA had nothing to do with GotRob, in any way at all?

Because even you are not that daft...

DeletedUser

so all you overlooked this just to point fingers at gotrob, so ehre it is again, THE TRUTH

The way they talk in the mail suggests that they talked somewhere prior to that. Your story proves nothing.

DeletedUser

Bunnies can really fly, but choose not to, THE TRUTH

Notice that bolding something doesn't automatically make it true.

Arguing with GotRob on this is pointless. It's rather obvious in the mail what happened and that there was communication before. Honestly, I logged in pissed off, but I thought that this was likely the actions of a rogue player, or perhaps one GotRob player (first thing I saw was Eternal Lord had my sit). Ultimately though, I see that wasn't true, and I must say, I'm am very, very disappointed with GotRob's actions and am ashamed to have players stooping to such a low level in this game that I love.

You want to know the truth? PITA will come back from this. We aren't done. We won't lose. GotRob can't beat us, and GotRob knows it. I hope you guys have fun playing this world in vain, because we won't stop until we've won.

P.S. Funny. I see you've had one of your long term sits make a tribe and take the tag PITA. Real mature.

DeletedUser100507

nop it didnt, i dont like cheating especially this type, james had nothing to do with us.

jamies first mail was just to james saying Now then... as in why you disbanded. yes i know james is a selfish cowardly player, we would know he tried to steal the WAM acc but he got kicked of that acc, james took him on as a co and for some reason disbanded, yes its a cowardly act by james.

anyway PITA is back as umm CIPS so the story continues

DeletedUser100507

oh and a message from jamie: (he's having trouble logging into the forums)

Hey TehDrunkPenguin.,

Just had a convo with yourself on skype, but you couldn’t face the truth and run like a baby.
So am sorry to pop your little bubble, but get your things right before you start throwing your dummy and blaming other players for your own mistakes.

I for one didn’t have anything to do with it. I was one of the last to find out, to be honest and noticed you disbanded when I got a couple skype msgs. Then I mailed Axl to find out what happened, he didn’t say much, so I mailed your account. Up until then, I only heard james was playing your account so wanted to find out if it was true. I guessed it was, with hes reply.
That message only proves, that I had nothing to do with it as I didn’t even have hes skype anymore and needed to re-add him. Which was over a hour after he disbanded you.
So I guess you’re the **** for allowing a player you couldn’t trust a couple months back on your account. BUT even worst with as many privs as he would have wanted. So was always going to happen.

Regarding ET on your other dukes account, you would have to speak with him as I have no clue.

Shows you how desperate PITA are for players, if they put james on one of your duke accounts.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Basically you Mr.Bunny have no clue what shaggy did

And mind you we arent desperate for player.

The real james's family had a health complication. We know you are no saint and keep thumping your chest everywhere about so called connections.

DeletedUser

and just like that gotrob was #2 again... there lead only lasted so long

DeletedUser

Bunnies can really fly, but choose not to, THE TRUTH

Notice that bolding something doesn't automatically make it true.

Arguing with GotRob on this is pointless. It's rather obvious in the mail what happened and that there was communication before. Honestly, I logged in pissed off, but I thought that this was likely the actions of a rogue player, or perhaps one GotRob player (first thing I saw was Eternal Lord had my sit). Ultimately though, I see that wasn't true, and I must say, I'm am very, very disappointed with GotRob's actions and am ashamed to have players stooping to such a low level in this game that I love.

You want to know the truth? PITA will come back from this. We aren't done. We won't lose. GotRob can't beat us, and GotRob knows it. I hope you guys have fun playing this world in vain, because we won't stop until we've won.

P.S. Funny. I see you've had one of your long term sits make a tribe and take the tag PITA. Real mature.

I really didnt expect something else from you Justin, just you blaming others for your mistakes. We happend to know what happend sooner then you because james infamous choose to inform us, not because we did someting, so get over it

We have nothing to do with you putting james/infamous on notanothernoob acc, or with his decision to disband Pita to get revenge for being kicked from teh gow acc, like we kicked him from WAM account.

That James decision to pass your sit to ET is his decision, of course he accepted the sit, who wouldnt do it? Come one, dont be hipocrite, anyone would do that

And about Pita name, u have to mail Razvan..

DeletedUser

That James decision to pass your sit to ET is his decision, of course he accepted the sit, who wouldnt do it? Come one, dont be hipocrite, anyone would do that

You really believe that don't you? Says it all really.