The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser

u are wrong, of course

and u are not the only wrong person here anyway

New.identity

I love how GotRob are scared that they are getting blamed for this. PITA aren't happy and they're going to come hard!

DeletedUser

we don't care that they are coming back,
personally i was looking forward to it.

what we are trying to prove is that we are not that underhanded. its a reputation thing, and we'd rather not be falsely accused of this.

Our own forums were abuzz with comments about what the hell just happened, with nobody knowing what actually happened, why, who, Including shaggy, and ET who have both have had attempts to have the blame placed on their shoulders. Neither were anymore aware that PITA had been about to been disbanded, anymore than PITA members did

DeletedUser

Bunnies can really fly, but choose not to, THE TRUTH

Notice that bolding something doesn't automatically make it true.

Arguing with GotRob on this is pointless. It's rather obvious in the mail what happened and that there was communication before. Honestly, I logged in pissed off, but I thought that this was likely the actions of a rogue player, or perhaps one GotRob player (first thing I saw was Eternal Lord had my sit). Ultimately though, I see that wasn't true, and I must say, I'm am very, very disappointed with GotRob's actions and am ashamed to have players stooping to such a low level in this game that I love.

You want to know the truth? PITA will come back from this. We aren't done. We won't lose. GotRob can't beat us, and GotRob knows it. I hope you guys have fun playing this world in vain, because we won't stop until we've won.

P.S. Funny. I see you've had one of your long term sits make a tribe and take the tag PITA. Real mature.

Yeah, and when you have 5 dollars, spent 1 dollar on a coke, 2 dollars on a hotdog, you end up with a 20 dollars in change. I guess THE TRUTH is, sometimes simple arithmetic is over the heads of some pita members. Blame GR all you want, tell your mom, tell Obama, no one cares (except possibly that haters).

DeletedUser

It's really sad that a player says "Let's talk, I'm going to change things for you" to GotRob's leader in a mail, but somehow GotRob has "nothing to do with it".

Am I the only one who read the mail, or is GotRob simply ignoring things as usual?

DeletedUser

It's really sad that a player says "Let's talk, I'm going to change things for you" to GotRob's leader in a mail, but somehow GotRob has "nothing to do with it".

Am I the only one who read the mail, or is GotRob simply ignoring things as usual?

Sounds like the co had his intentions laid out prior to talking to shaggy, if indeed they ever talked....

DeletedUser

Means he had an idea, not that he'd have gone through with it.

If Shaggy helped set it up, which he undoubtedly did (if the coplayer was acting alone, why contact Shaggy at all to discuss it prior?), or even agreed to it being a good move, then it only serves to prove that GotRob (even if not a direct part in it) is morally reprehensible and knew they couldn't win through normal means.

DeletedUser

If Shaggy helped set it up, which he undoubtedly did (if the coplayer was acting alone, why contact Shaggy at all to discuss it prior?), or even agreed to it being a good move, then it only serves to prove that GotRob (even if not a direct part in it) is morally reprehensible and knew they couldn't win through normal means.

please read general of the bunny army's post. apparently shaggy did talk to the co (james) almost an hour after the tribe disbanded. now if jamie would share the time machine that you are implying he has, we could stop atrocities in history.

DeletedUser

u are wrong again, as usual :))

check this:

Sep 20
18:04The tribe Penguins In Turtle Armour (disbanded) was defeated.

Im sure someone in Pita can confirm the time when their tribe was disbanded

now..
check the time of that mail u6..

Shaggy Rogers Sep 20,2012 18:54
Now then....

wrong again, eh??

DeletedUser

Mail said:
Notanothernoob2 Sep 20,2012 19:14
shhh ;)

Shaggy Rogers Sep 20,2012 19:15
that's for having to many james on one account ;)

Notanothernoob2 Sep 20,2012 19:19
shaggy, add me back on skype.
jmedler14

I know I got on your bad side once before.
Time to talk though.
And, everything stays quiet.
Nobody is to know.

Shaggy Rogers Sep 20,2012 19:22
Added you.

Shaggy spoke with him after and condoned it. Just as bad.

Doesn't matter which way you argue; you're still not arguing the point, which is that GotRob (likely) sanctioned this occurrence and that GotRob (even if it didn't sanction it) is morally reprehensible for agreeing with it. Even if it's not GotRob's fault, and it may not be, GotRob only serves to prove that it's a bad tribe by the fact that they'd want to talk to that player after he did that, and by the fact that they'd say something along the lines of "That's what you get".

Further, seems pretty strange that Shaggy, in the mail, knew who was responsible for the disbanding before James said it was him through the mail. Any explanation for that, or are we skating over yet another detail in favor of "WE HAD NO IDEA"? Also seems strange that Shaggy says "Now then..." as though they're done with one part of a task and are moving on, rather than asking what happened, why PITA disbanded, or even saying "We win", which would be more to his taste. Any explanation given? No, as usual.

This reeks of lies and covering-up, and it's sad that GotRob is so desperate that they'd condone this action, if not cause it.

Anywho, geani, you're long overdue to be added to my ignore list for your silliness and overall lack of ability to understand what I and others say. You're far too consumed with your own beliefs, and I have no further interest in talking to someone who can't understand the concepts I just put forth because she chooses to ignore them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shaggy spoke with him after and condoned it. Just as bad.

Doesn't matter which way you argue; you're still not arguing the point, which is that GotRob (likely) sanctioned this occurrence and that GotRob (even if it didn't sanction it) is morally reprehensible for agreeing with it. Even if it's not GotRob's fault, and it may not be, GotRob only serves to prove that it's a bad tribe by the fact that they'd want to talk to that player after he did that, and by the fact that they'd say something along the lines of "That's what you get".

Further, seems pretty strange that Shaggy, in the mail, knew who was responsible for the disbanding before James said it was him through the mail. Any explanation for that, or are we skating over yet another detail in favor of "WE HAD NO IDEA"? Also seems strange that Shaggy says "Now then..." as though they're done with one part of a task and are moving on, rather than asking what happened, why PITA disbanded, or even saying "We win", which would be more to his taste. Any explanation given? No, as usual.

This reeks of lies and covering-up, and it's sad that GotRob is so desperate that they'd condone this action, if not cause it.

Anywho, geani, you're long overdue to be added to my ignore list for your silliness and overall lack of ability to understand what I and others say. You're far too consumed with your own beliefs, and I have no further interest in talking to someone who can't understand the concepts I just put forth because she chooses to ignore them.

I think your morality is linked to who this happened to and not that it happens to anyone. I firmly believe if this was anyone but pita the consensus would be "who cares" or you would be loling. Get off your high horse and quit crying. I have seen other tribes on other worlds have similar happen and there is not this amount of whining. So what if anyone condoned it or not. Perhaps that was shaggy's way of saying karma's a bitch.

DeletedUser

I disagree; if this happened to GotRob I'd be more than happy to say it was unfair, silly, and unnecessary. If PITA condoned it, I'd tell Jurasu exactly what I thought of it; just as I have in the past with other issues.

When an account of my tribe was hijacked in W58, our enemy actually offered to give back the village they took by result of the hijacking, and stopped attacking until the account was back in our hands. That is how it should be, and it does happen. GotRob just doesn't prefer playing with honor, I suppose.

Let's strike out the sentences of my questions you actually addressed (I'll remove what wasn't directed at you), and leave the others:

Me said:
Even if it's not GotRob's fault, and it may not be, GotRob only serves to prove that it's a bad tribe by the fact that they'd want to talk to that player after he did that, and by the fact that they'd say something along the lines of "That's what you get".

Strange how much is not addressed, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

u have no word to say in this matter u6, u dont even play on w 59, remember?
u just troll us because u hate us, but that doesnt make it our fault

btw, we have other means of communication then ingame mails, its called skype

thats why I knew what happend 4 minutes after Pita disbanded, thats why shagy knew 50 minutes later, because he wasnt online when it happend

and yes, thats karma, not my fault, but im not crying over it

its a saying in my country, what a man does it to himself, its called manual labour

Pita did it to herself, trusting someone like james with a baron acoount

that says all

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because geani29 is on your ignore list.

Oh the beauty (x2).

DeletedUser106579

and yes, thats karma, not my fault, but im not crying over it

its a saying in my country, what a man does it to himself, its called manual labour

Pita did it to herself, trusting someone like james with a baron acoount

that says all

No, Geani, (and for that matter, plague-boy in the corner there) it's not karma, because what was done to PITA wasn't deserved. You're confusing karma with schadenfreude...

'Manual labour'? Digging holes and that? What are you on about, woman? If indeed you are a woman, and I certainly have my doubts...Is it too much to ask that you occasionally make sense?

As for the notanothernoob2 account, let's get this straight, it didn't have any privs above the norm at the time this occurred. The little weasel who was on the account had to activate a standing sit request to get access to disband options and put his spiteful petulant plan into action.

And that's the crux of it...

Did people in GotRob know about it beforehand and encourage him? Maybe, but we'll probably never know for certain...

Did a GotRob member accept the sit of the duke of an opposing tribe? Yep, and while not against the rules, it's piss-poor sportsmanship...

Did we screw up in giving the guy another chance which he clearly didn't deserve? With hindsight, yes, evidently...

But really, the one person who is truly responsible for this, whose pathetic actions have caused a bit of a spike in forum activity and justified fury in the PITA ranks, is noticeable only by his absence. So enjoy you're moment of W59 fame, Meddler, 'cause you're gonna pay a high price for it. To be fair, though, we should probably thank you, 'cause we're gonna vent our collective fury in game :icon_evil:

DeletedUser100507

once again jamie is not responsible,

his first mail to james was saying now then... what he meant was you disbanded, and wanted to know why, infact jamie mailed axl and asked aswell but no1 posts that up.

anyway so yeh he also found out the james we kicked from GR was co-playing you from someone else.

DeletedUser

ads, what are u saying is just lame

maybe you forget that james/ex wam tryed to hurt us as well? he hates us as much as he hates Pita for kicking him from teh gow acc, but we are smarter than give him any oportunity to hurt us

u better check whos coplaying who in the future and maybe we wont get the blame then for your mistakes