The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser106579

ads, what are u saying is just lame

maybe you forget that james/ex wam tryed to hurt us as well? he hates us as much as he hates Pita for kicking him from teh gow acc, but we are smarter than give him any oportunity to hurt us

u better check whos coplaying who in the future and maybe we wont get the blame then for your mistakes

Eh? Can you even read? My post was directed at Meddler, apart from the schadenfreude/karma comment... I'm not blaming you or anyone in GotRob for it, and accept that we made a mistake... What I was saying was that we didn't deserve it. You think we did?

And I must have missed the bit where the scumbag managed to disband GotRob...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he wont manage to do that ads, me or shagy will never let someone like james on our acc

and candidus, what was your question?

we dont have any acc in Gotrob for you to play on, I allready answered you to that :)

do something else, u no longer play w 59

DeletedUser

he wont manage to do that ads, me or shagy will never let someone like james on our acc

and candidus, what was your question?

we dont have any acc in Gotrob for you to play on, I allready answered you to that :)

do something else, u no longer play w 59

that truly shows, what little you know :icon_wink:

The question ultimately would be, what advantage did eternal lord and/or shaggy rogers gain by the little twerp's shenanigans? AND, if said advantage was in fact a reality, who (perhaps more than one player) NOW (after the shenanigans) has new incomings?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

GotRob's points about shaggy being "informed" after PITA was disbanned are very valid from looking at the information shared in these threads in my opinion... the account sitting by eternal lord after the fact is valid as well... BUT, how much information was stored/copied/pasted/emailed/forwarded/shared before, during and after?

Doesn't GotRob also house the player who disbanned ~ONE~ without warning?

The fact that an act so dishonorable (at the very least) was committed on a tribe, ANY TRIBE, is overshadowed by everyone's finger pointing. Whether or not GotRob knew before or after doesn't matter in the end... the advantage gained was gained by despicable means... that should be obvious to anyone... even those of us "not" playing.

DeletedUser

hello, ET here

so to make things clear, we had nothing to do with disbanding pita .

it came as a suprise to all of us and we had no idea what had happened etc.

like we all know, pita was disbanded just after 18 ST.

almost right after pita had been disbanded, the person who did it told me it via skype. at first i didn't believe him and thought he was just messing with me, but he actually wasn't..

when i asked him why he did it he said out of revenge for getting kicked off from teh gow. it took him a little while to gain peoples trust and when the opportunity came he took advantage off it.

he also randomly passed me 2 sits which i did not ask for. ofc i didn't at first if he really did pass me those sits since i couldn't access tw due to a connection problem. i finally was able to get on tw around 19:20 ST or so. yeah i had a quick looksy on one of those sits (notanothernoob), but i didn't do anything on the account nor did i manage to get any important information/plans from there. just so ya'll would know what really happened with that sit.

no one in rob had anything to do with disbanding pita, it was james alone (ex teh gow co, ex wam etc)

we never asked nor planned anything connected with this bs, now stop crying and have a good day.

peace.

DeletedUser

that truly shows, what little you know :icon_wink:

The question ultimately would be, what advantage did eternal lord and/or shaggy rogers gain by the little twerp' s shenanigans? AND, if said advantage was in fact a reality, who (perhaps more than one player even) NOW (after the shenanigans) has new incomings?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

GotRob's points about shaggy being "informed" after PITA was disbanned are very valid from looking at the information shared in these threads in my opinion... the account sitting by eternal lord after the fact is valid as well... BUT, how much information was stored/copied/pasted/emailed/forwarded/shared before, during and after?

The fact that an act so dishonorable (at the very least) was committed on a tribe, ANY TRIBE, is overshadowed by everyone's finger pointing. Whether or not GotRob knew before or after doesn't matter in the end... the advantage gained was gained by despicable means... that should be obvious to anyone... even those of us "not" playing.

i had a quick looksy on notanothernoob's acc, but didn't even manage to get anything useful out if it.

and no one has new incomings from me as a result of this bs.

DeletedUser

Now now from what I understand you had justins sit as well and poked in on there. Had you been truly innocent you would NOT have logged in at all. Im not saying you disbaneded pita or had anything to do with it as I don't know 100% either way. But knowing what james/wam did the honorable thing would have been to not pick up the sit at all and inform the player that you had the sit request. So while you all claim complete innocence you are not completely innocent. And im sure you probably read mails which often times houses lots of info. Not to mention im sure you checked last 10 logins on any accou t you had. Info gleaning on an account is easy (I know I been the victim be4)

DeletedUser

Now now from what I understand you had justins sit as well and poked in on there. Had you been truly innocent you would NOT have logged in at all. Im not saying you disbaneded pita or had anything to do with it as I don't know 100% either way. But knowing what james/wam did the honorable thing would have been to not pick up the sit at all and inform the player that you had the sit request. So while you all claim complete innocence you are not completely innocent. And im sure you probably read mails which often times houses lots of info. Not to mention im sure you checked last 10 logins on any accou t you had. Info gleaning on an account is easy (I know I been the victim be4)

who's justin?

i did not check last logins and i didn't even notice notanothernoob had his mails sorted to different groups, so i didn't even look into them (i only saw a few mails in the inbox that had either not been sorted yet or just weren't important and they were just some random mails and had nothing important or relevant in them anyway).

what we're all claiming is that we had nothing to do with pita disbanding. we did not do it nor did we ask anyone else to do it.

DeletedUser

a sitter cant check logins anyway..
but I know, dont matter, someone have to take the blame and we are first choice

DeletedUser

Poor Geani, I wonder what gave people the idea you would be even capable of such a pathetic, despicable, immoral and unethical deed. You are clearly so far above that....

DeletedUser

huh?
u even know what are you talking about?

what I did this time,lol??

DeletedUser

I read this and it really made me sad. A lot of history in that tribe.

Good luck Penguins!

One day, we'll bring everyone back together. At least I hope.

All the best,
Jace/Raging Hurricane

DeletedUser84667

Lol PITA screws itself and it is GotRobs fault.

I am just surprised, normally when people are putting a scapegoat to blame for all their problems on this world they use Geani and not Shaggy. A switch in tactics, clearly.

DeletedUser

What can we say; shaggy was the one who got himself implicated.

And as many people have said, it's not just a "GotRob is at fault" argument. It's also a "GotRob capitalized on this in a low fashion". If they were confident they could win, they'd have not taken the sits they were sent. But they did, didn't they? Strange. In the meantime, I'm told Jurasu has had a policy (I could be wrong) where if someone offers to spy for him, he sends them to GotRob's leadership.

Difference in honor I suppose.

DeletedUser

i had a quick looksy on notanothernoob's acc, but didn't even manage to get anything useful out if it.

and no one has new incomings from me as a result of this bs.

ETERNAL LORD

so sadly you are now branded a cheat in tw!!! quick look? you knew it was NOT moral or etical but you did it anyway? you deserve to be with geani on a romanian server not on a world server my 2 cents

DeletedUser

ETERNAL LORD

so sadly you are now branded a cheat in tw!!! quick look? you knew it was NOT moral or etical but you did it anyway? you deserve to be with geani on a romanian server not on a world server my 2 cents

so i was curious, big deal.

ya'll need to losen up and realise this is just a game :p

and i find it quite amusing how some of you refuse to admit that you were the ones who caused this and instead you just blame us and try to divert the attention away from your own mistake.

just my 10^10^100 cents :)

DeletedUser

I find it quite amusing that I and others saved your barb-nobling self by having you recruited into shAve, only to watch you do such under-handed things.

Taking the sit was underhanded and game or not, shows that you are desperate enough to take it. Differences in honor, as I said.

DeletedUser

I find it quite amusing that I and others saved your barb-nobling self by having you recruited into shAve, only to watch you do such under-handed things.

Taking the sit was underhanded and game or not, shows that you are desperate enough to take it. Differences in honor, as I said.

wierdly enough i was never in shave ;) and you and some others saved me from what? haha.. you're funny.. well not really :)