The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser105552

geani makes me laugh so hard sometimes. I believe Justin covered it.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, CAS
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ~INN~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 9
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 319,029
Side 2: 85,868
Difference: 233,161

chart
[/spoil]

Need I say more?

You are fast posting stats aren't you? Wasn't this the other day/week. You all wasn't even posting here, thats says it all.

Taking a couple isolated villages, congrats. How much did it cost again?

Let me refresh your memory, Teh Gow yes that guy who PITA kicked? How many did we take again?(around a week ago) Rimming a 6 million point player, is better then taking 30-40 isolated villages, that we taken from you anyways.(most)

:D

DeletedUser

and we didnt post any stats, no need to brag over that
we just eat accounts, like we did with others

of course, u6 besides offending me and taking this game way too personal (hes not even playing on w59 anymore, LOL), likes to brag over few caps on isolated vils :))

interesting, Pita is not bragging, but you are

you look like a puppy to me, love your tail :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, let me try your logic.

"Rimming a 6 million point player"

Teh Gow
GotRob have 27 players below that. =GTC= have all, 50, players below that. That's 77 players smaller than the "rimmed player". GotRob 73 + =GTC= 50 = 123 players. 77/123=~62.6%.

As we all know robbers never have double standards. That means you consider almost 2/3 of your players rimmed?

[spoil]:icon_eek:[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are fast posting stats aren't you? Wasn't this the other day/week. You all wasn't even posting here, thats says it all.

Taking a couple isolated villages, congrats. How much did it cost again?

Let me refresh your memory, Teh Gow yes that guy who PITA kicked? How many did we take again?(around a week ago) Rimming a 6 million point player, is better then taking 30-40 isolated villages, that we taken from you anyways.(most)

:D

He's not rimmed yet, but I would like to remind you where he came from. Those villages were in your hands and you lost them. Congratulations on getting some back, I suppose? If that's what makes you happy, trying to make up lost ground and not even succeeding in full...good job bro!

and we didnt post any stats, no need to brag over that
we just eat accounts, like we did with others

of course, u6 besides offending me and taking this game way too personal (hes not even playing on w59 anymore, LOL), likes to brag over few caps on isolated vils :))

interesting, Pita is not bragging, but you are

you look like a puppy to me, love your tail :)

If only shaggy paid enough attention to figure that out. Or do you both not communicate often? I could understand that, I suppose.

I don't get what me being a puppy even means. Care to clarify?

I ain't bragging, because I can't brag for something I'm not involved in. However, I can point out that as soon as the stats go against you guys, you get on the forums and decide to post about how everyone else is doing everything else wrong to you, and how you're the poor downtrodden people who are being insulted and derided...and when I point that out by posting the stats and saying so, you come back with "WELL YOU CHANGED YOUR TUNE TOO".

Good answer guys, good answer. Tell me that I've made my point by making my point further. You're pro.

Edit: guate gained around 10mil ODD. That's 142 nukes. He lost 18 villages. That's 7.9 nukes a village. Pretty good count, I'd say :icon_wink:. The average for the war, as far as what it costs GotRob to take a village, is near 6.25 nukes as it is. For backline villages that should've been highly stacked, I'd say the cost was relatively low, wouldn't you?

But when you ignore the actual maths in favor of "WELL YOU DID WORSE AND IT'S ALL ISOLATED AND BLAH BLAH YOU PLAY W59 YOU PUPPY", I'll still be laughing :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105552

Hmm, let me try your logic.

"Rimming a 6 million point player"

Teh Gow
GotRob have 27 players below that. =GTC= have all, 50, players below that. That's 77 players smaller than the "rimmed player". GotRob 73 + =GTC= 50 = 123 players. 77/123=~62.6%.

As we all know robbers never have double standards. That means you consider almost 2/3 of your players rimmed?

[spoil]:icon_eek:[/spoil]

When a player is 6,792,526 Million and falls to 1,814,895 within 2 weeks or so, I would called that as rimmed.

Even PITA joining in helping us rim him, can't beat that. Nick must have been really loved by everyone.

DeletedUser

u are bragging, clearly :))

told you, this world is not good for you, all you did is loosing your accounts
better play sims or farmville on facebook

DeletedUser

u are bragging, clearly :))

told you, this world is not good for you, all you did is loosing your accounts
better play sims or farmville on facebook

Really Geani? Really? Do you not understand that my account, and Gow, and PORTA, and about 12 other people from ONE were yours to lose in the first place? That if you didn't mismanage the entire situation surrounding us so abysmally, and you weren't so morbidly unintelligent that about 20 mil more points worth of villages would still be under your control?

Do you not understand that after losing those 20 mil worth of villages, gaining 4 back (And you didn't gain all 4 mil of Gow either) still puts you at a net loss of 16 million points?

Do you not understand that you lose an average of 10 players from your bottom ranks monthly? Your diseased tribe is hemorrhaging.

And what do you come out and say? "Haha, you're trolling, I'm always right, you guys lose, u are bragging!"

Geani, do you honestly believe everything you type? 100% sincere question there. Sometimes I wonder if maybe you're trolling for the sake of trolling, or maybe just trying to spin doctor for your tribe. I'd like you to go out on the record and say that you actually stand with conviction behind everything you post.

DeletedUser

I came to the conclusion, along with someone else, that geani suffers from a serious case of overindulging in the post hoc ergo propter hoc (after, therefore caused by) logical fallacy.

You see, she makes very broad, sweeping statements that often make little to no sense if not interpreted widely. So widely, in fact, that it is impossible to be wrong.

Then she claims that it was all her doing all along, no matter what happens. Never mind that she doesn't have a hand in it, never mind that what she said was so broad that if dinosaurs raised from the dead she would've claimed credit, never mind all that; she just thinks that because it happened after she said something, she's right and always is.

It's a sad, sad logical fallacy, really. She comes on the forums, says, "Someone will lose in this war" and claims credit for predicting someone's downfall.

Someday she'll get over it. Until then we can only hope.

DeletedUser

I came to the conclusion, along with someone else, that geani suffers from a serious case of overindulging in the post hoc ergo propter hoc (after, therefore caused by) logical fallacy.

You see, she makes very broad, sweeping statements that often make little to no sense if not interpreted widely. So widely, in fact, that it is impossible to be wrong.

Then she claims that it was all her doing all along, no matter what happens. Never mind that she doesn't have a hand in it, never mind that what she said was so broad that if dinosaurs raised from the dead she would've claimed credit, never mind all that; she just thinks that because it happened after she said something, she's right and always is.

It's a sad, sad logical fallacy, really. She comes on the forums, says, "Someone will lose in this war" and claims credit for predicting someone's downfall.

Someday she'll get over it. Until then we can only hope.

How do I say thanks to this post? :D

TheHowling

Well whatever you think, will it really matter 10 years from now :icon_twisted:

I play for fun personally or try to :p

DeletedUser105552

geani makes me laugh so hard sometimes. I believe Justin covered it.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, CAS
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ~INN~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 9
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 319,029
Side 2: 85,868
Difference: 233,161

chart
[/spoil]

Need I say more?

*Coff coff*

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Players: Teh Gow
Side 2:
Tribes: =GTC=, GotRob

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 75
Difference: 15

----

Now then.... Interesting Stats, after a couple of OP's each since the reformed PITA only one month ago...

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Players: Teh Gow
Side 2:
Tribes: =GTC=, GotRob

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 490
Difference: 275

Meh won't say no more.....

DeletedUser

Lol. Congratulations on making up some of the lost ground you guys have by nobling a player who was already yours and you lost? Good job bro. You finally got back a small portion of the villages in the north that you should've had in the first place, and couldn't hold onto.

Instead of congratulating PITA on an op well done, which appears to have set you back again, you instead decide "Well I'm going to brag about nobling the player who I drove away from my tribe and act like I'm winning instead of just making up ground that I lost to begin with". Good job :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Do you intentionally ignore all logic in favor of posting vague, clichéd statements? Or is it just a byproduct of your inability to comment on-topic?

Only when they are true statements. But you seemingly need a more in depth explanation. You say Gr are full of liars/cheaters etc and they are hypocrites. Yet you claim not to play this world but somehow your views are completely "pro" pita. The wealth of knowledge about the inter-workings of this world is indicative of someone who actually plays this world, but again, you claim you don't play. So my point is, you play this world and saying GR is full of hypocrites is funny because you are the epitome of what you call others. Thus, my cliché statement and vagueness, thinking you would catch on more quickly.

Regarding being on topic, I thought I was seeing this was a thread about shameful acts....not war stats.

Probably scared that you would have yet another account ruined if Mr. Rogers and the Romanian Blonde knew which account you're on...Your secret is safe with me ;)

[spoil]:xmas cool:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Can I say thanks for this post murray?

and I bet u6 will write a novel again, trying to look smart and us looking bad :))

no spoiler need it for this: :lol:

DeletedUser

Only when they are true statements. But you seemingly need a more in depth explanation. You say Gr are full of liars/cheaters etc and they are hypocrites.

When have I said they are cheaters? I said that geani lies and there are hypocrites, but I am not saying the whole tribe is. My friends in GotRob are not of that color, and I wouldn't paint them to be liars and hypocrites, let alone cheaters. But yes, there are liars and hypocrites among you. Don't attempt to overgeneralize what I'm saying. Moving on.

Yet you claim not to play this world but somehow your views are completely "pro" pita.

No, my views are anti-GotRob. Big difference.

The wealth of knowledge about the inter-workings of this world is indicative of someone who actually plays this world, but again, you claim you don't play. So my point is, you play this world and saying GR is full of hypocrites is funny because you are the epitome of what you call others. Thus, my cliché statement and vagueness, thinking you would catch on more quickly.

Do you realize I have friends in the world whom I regularly keep in touch with? Even while I was not in the world, I posted proof that I had a spy in GotRob. A spy who, despite geani telling me she would kick, she never did, and who is still in GotRob to this day. Guess she's not always right, is she? And no, I am not a hypocrite, thank you very much. Come here, with proof, saying that I supported one thing while doing it. That is the definition of a hypocrite. Come here, prove to that I said "You shouldn't do this" and then did it, and I'll see from there. Unless you have proof, I'll keep waiting as I always do when I request proof from you.

Oh, and before you come back saying "Oh there's proof you play this world", keep in mind that even if that were true, that doesn't qualify as hypocrisy. I never said you shouldn't play the world and then played the world, so there is no hypocrisy. Learn what hypocrisy is, while you're trying to scrounge up the tiny little pieces of proof you think you have, and go from there.

I expect, like every other time, to get no proof.

Regarding being on topic, I thought I was seeing this was a thread about shameful acts....not war stats.

Being on-topic doesn't just mean to the thread, it means to the world. What you're throwing my way has nothing to do with the world, and is therefore not on-topic.

The Rules said:
Post in the right forum
Please take a moment before posting a new topic and make sure you are posting in the correct forum so the administrators don't have to move it later.

If you want to talk about a person specifically, it goes in places like GD. Now quit wasting my space and time with your baseless accusations while dodging the question. Oh, and let's not forget the whole logical fallacy of "tu quoque" (you too). Just because you believe I do something, doesn't:

1) Mean it's true.
2) Mean it's OK to do.

Stop. Just stop.

Probably scared that you would have yet another account ruined if Mr. Rogers and the Romanian Blonde knew which account you're on...Your secret is safe with me ;)

[spoil]:xmas cool:[/spoil]

Find me an account that I was on that was ruined while I played it, please, and I'd be more than happy to say "Sure!" Again, as always, I don't expect proof; just more bluster from a person who never could back up what they said.

and I bet u6 will write a novel again, trying to look smart and us looking bad :))

geani, it's not a novel. A novel is a long, prose narrative that describes fictional events and characters.

In fact, I would think zscmurray's posts are novels, because they all contain fictional events, a lack of proof, character associations that don't exist, and they're plenty long themselves. Looks like someone else needs to know what they're talking about before they talk about it, eh :icon_wink:.

Oh, and...why haven't you kicked my friend yet? I'm still waiting on that whole thing!

DeletedUser

Oooh ooh oooh! In before troll!

Yes Geani, he did write a novel. You were right. But it's like firing a cannon at something and being proud when the ball lands somewhere. Of course it was gonna land. Of course he was gonna post. The impressive statement would be where you said something UNlikely was going to happen and it did.

I have 10 predictions of my own:

1) The sun will rise tomorrow.
2) It will also set.
3) Water will still be wet.
4) Ice will still be cold.
5) Someone will reply to this post.
6) Other people won't.
7) There will be smilies.
8) u6 will post again.
9) So will you. (Prove me wrong. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!)
10) I will type "Boobs" into the PITA Skype chat, at least three times.

DeletedUser

You can check #8 off the list. I expect the first thing GearHound did was do #10. Here's a smiley :). This is a reply. 1-4 still hold true for me! Some people haven't responded yet, and likely never will.

Well, guess we're just waiting on #9. Let's hope it never comes true :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

u6, you lost your acc and dahfuze acc
plus, you are losing your acc you have now in Pita :icon_smile:
and your spy have nothing to spy, thats why hes not kicked
we use his def and o better this way

and you are still a troll, lol