The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser

Lol, I never once lost them while I was playing. I quit far before you ever even took a village off them. Faaaaar before. And what account am I losing, again?

geani29 before: I will kick him.
geani29 after: I will not kick him.

Well, how can you be "always right" like you say if you're saying two contradictory things?

How about kicking my friend who offered me an account spot? Didn't do that either. Looks to me like you're just contradictory. Remember that whole "I'm always right" rant you went on?

It's wrong.

And I'm not a troll. You just don't know what to say.

Edit: GearHound just made 10 correct predictions. He must always be right!

Quick GearHound, say GotRob will lose and geani is always wrong, so we can say it's true!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u6, you lost your acc and dahfuze acc
plus, you are losing your acc you have now in Pita
icon_smile.gif

and your spy have nothing to spy, thats why hes not kicked
we use his def and o better this way

and you are still a troll, lol

no comments to this u6? Because its true, isnt it? :p

keep dreaming gear

DeletedUser

well i am sad i was trying to work this whole pita war thing out with shaggy in game pffffffffffff he blocked me? so i guess i have to reply to the last part here. please read bottom to top thanks shaggy

lesss final response

tbh i got tired of waiting on you so i took afew in k34 to be abit closer to you! would you like me to send you directions or a full colored map with arrows and circles marking locations?

i was discourage with recent attempts to rim me as of late so i have decided to help you out. if you could send me a list of your offences villages i could help you plan a proper rimming of me?

Folder: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export

[1] [2] >all<
Shaggy Rogers today at 17:36
They won't last long there or anywhere on the MAP. You keep hiding, we'll be on your footdoor step before you know it.

geani69 today at 17:15
if you dont mind let bschrauwen know his nukes died a honorable death and k36 still hasnt completely fallen to gotrob there some very newly painted pita flags still flying there

geani69 today at 17:00
"Shaggy before we start i just wanted to say what lovely eyebrows you have is that where you got the name shaggy from?"

that wasnt running i was simply attacking in a different direction?

btw you do understand when trying to rim a player you have to comletely kill him to take out all his coins right?

Shaggy Rogers today at 16:56
Please don't run farther away.

geani69 today at 16:30
i take it as your turning down your chance to surrender?

Shaggy Rogers today at 14:50
Hope you haven't tagged this correctly, will show how bad arse you really are.

Also, Please dodge some of them.... moar moar moar

geani69 today at 01:19
shaggy due to your new incoming attacks i decided to give you one more chance to surrender.

i will require return of any lost pita villages.also another 10 percent of yours for my tribemates as a penalty.

prior to your surrender i feel that you should also delete any and all pushed accounts. and quit any illegal intel gathering via web cams.

DeletedUser

no comments to this u6? Because its true, isnt it? :p

keep dreaming gear

You can't have me on your ignore list, so how can you ignore this post? It's all right there, responding to you.

Lol, I never once lost them while I was playing. I quit far before you ever even took a village off them. Faaaaar before. And what account am I losing, again?

geani29 before: I will kick him.
geani29 after: I will not kick him.

Well, how can you be "always right" like you say if you're saying two contradictory things?

How about kicking my friend who offered me an account spot? Didn't do that either. Looks to me like you're just contradictory. Remember that whole "I'm always right" rant you went on?

It's wrong.

And I'm not a troll. You just don't know what to say.

Edit: GearHound just made 10 correct predictions. He must always be right!

Quick GearHound, say GotRob will lose and geani is always wrong, so we can say it's true!

DeletedUser105552

well i am sad i was trying to work this whole pita war thing out with shaggy in game pffffffffffff he blocked me? so i guess i have to reply to the last part here. please read bottom to top thanks shaggy

lesss final response

tbh i got tired of waiting on you so i took afew in k34 to be abit closer to you! would you like me to send you directions or a full colored map with arrows and circles marking locations?

i was discourage with recent attempts to rim me as of late so i have decided to help you out. if you could send me a list of your offences villages i could help you plan a proper rimming of me?

Folder: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export

[1] [2] >all<
Shaggy Rogers today at 17:36
They won't last long there or anywhere on the MAP. You keep hiding, we'll be on your footdoor step before you know it.

geani69 today at 17:15
if you dont mind let bschrauwen know his nukes died a honorable death and k36 still hasnt completely fallen to gotrob there some very newly painted pita flags still flying there

geani69 today at 17:00
"Shaggy before we start i just wanted to say what lovely eyebrows you have is that where you got the name shaggy from?"

that wasnt running i was simply attacking in a different direction?

btw you do understand when trying to rim a player you have to comletely kill him to take out all his coins right?

Shaggy Rogers today at 16:56
Please don't run farther away.

geani69 today at 16:30
i take it as your turning down your chance to surrender?

Shaggy Rogers today at 14:50
Hope you haven't tagged this correctly, will show how bad arse you really are.

Also, Please dodge some of them.... moar moar moar

geani69 today at 01:19
shaggy due to your new incoming attacks i decided to give you one more chance to surrender.

i will require return of any lost pita villages.also another 10 percent of yours for my tribemates as a penalty.

prior to your surrender i feel that you should also delete any and all pushed accounts. and quit any illegal intel gathering via web cams.

blah blah blah, do you ever shut up? How on earth PITA put up with you, is unbelievable.

DeletedUser

blah blah blah, do you ever shut up? How on earth PITA put up with you, is unbelievable.

well i was surprised at the lastest thread started? now thats the defination of unbelievable? as far as my membership in pita might be i just wont quit or comic relieve hard to say what i do know is we treat each other with respect and i am not treated like a outsider the dukes and barons here always answer my question and even tho they dont need to they take the time explain why or at least say somethings cooking we see why soon.

TheHowling

the Sun has come out....

I think it may yet be a brilliant day indeed :icon_cool:

DeletedUser105612

Actually we like him Shaggy he keeps things light and fun...unlike what I saw in the thread on GotRob...remember this is a game that is played for fun.

DeletedUser

I'm happy to say things are normal in W59, I've not posted here before. I'm also happy to see Less is still here. He certainly walks his talk. As a final farewell, Geani, you should take your donkey show and go home.

Regards,

Raven

DeletedUser

I'm happy to say things are normal in W59, I've not posted here before. I'm also happy to see Less is still here. He certainly walks his talk. As a final farewell, Geani, you should take your donkey show and go home.

Regards,

Raven

good luck my freind we will leave a light on for you just incase you need to find your way back home. i still be here when you return! they cant break me they tried and failed