The story of a hacker or just another excuse?

• Thread starter Bashers of Pigs
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So lets get the facts on the table. Hopefully i wont get banned for posting these Things, so if I do something wrong, then please correct it if you are a mod and sees this.

Lets get some important facts straight first.

1) Not proven to be royale or any other person for that matter.

2) A fact that someone that were not supposed to, accesed my account yesterday at exactly 18.25 and 18.29.

The IP from the log at 18.29 is a TOR exit-note. A proxy. Changing between 3 servers all around the World and are basically untracable. So whoever did that well done.

Other IP is a cloud IP. Both used to be anonymous on the internet. If you look these IP s up you will see that they are from France around Paris, otherone from USA in California somewhere. Info is useless though since these are not the original Places. It does seem unlikely we would use proxy s to log on our own account doesnt it?

Of course i changed my password right away, and after I did this happened: http://gyazo.com/de8810ea0424b093b159889ac16a5540

I could have done this myself yea, support knows I didnt.

A Little more to it than this but not something ill mention here since my ticket Arent finished yet. Also these are the important facts. Screenprints doesnt show these logs are from our account, but some people have seen the real ones and can tell. After this happened yesterday, afterall I am not making the mistake of screenprinting my Whole account.

And about the ingame stuff, and me using this as an excuse for quitting.

First of all I would have liked to see WHO would have kept playing in my situation. secondly I didnt say i quit. I have stated several times I havent been playing yes since yesterday, and will continue not to do so until this is solved with support. Then we will see how many villages i have left at that time, also people can do what they want to with that information.

Why i havent played? When this happened yesterday obviously first thing I did was to change my password, and after that writing a ticket for support immediately. That time I might have had 6k Incs. First i was worried about wasnt really ingame stuff but whether or not these people also could have accesed my personal information as in creditcard details etc. Lots of Things to sort out. Throughout the evening and until early morning at 6st I was talking to people getting advice what to do, and also with support. Same time I was really upset and angry due to these events.

If someone has been wondering why me and my co (Razorchain) kept playing in this World, it was for accountrep and to finish this in a prober way. As some people know, then this is my first .net World, and i didnt want to just delete or something else due to our rejections in NAM and ROyale.

Reasons why we ended up joining civil wasnt because we needed support. Also as it might understandably have seen from a NAM point of view wasnt to be saved. Started having NAM Incs before we got into civil, but i Applied a few hours before. When the civil leader accepted my application he didnt currently know we had NAM Incs.

No matter if people wanting to believe it or not, this is not a made up story to try to save our asses. Obviously i knew with my location that I would get a hard time, when facts were we got rejected by NAM and ROyale. We choose to keep playing not wanting to throw all the time we spent on this game for the last 6 months out of the window. Also I think most Royale players have enjoyed the fight. So did my co and I.

Therefore its truly sad that it had to end like this, cause now thats all that will be remembered. To be brutally honest I was devastated last night. Not afraid to admit it. Not for loosing villages, but cause of this. Its hard to even continue playing when situation is account is still open as before, and nothing have happened other than changing password of course. Theoretically it could happen Again at anytime. Thats the scary thing.

Thats basically it. Whatever conclusion people make out of this is up to you. This is my version of it, I know it happened. No matter what i hope this person that did it are truly ashamed of themselves. But to be honest, He is probably laughing at this if he reads it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117003

U can track ip's from Tor, that im certain, but u need lots and lots of knowledge and equipment, which i doubt INNOGAMES, or someone that doesnt work as cyber-cop posses.
There is an advanced way to use TOR to make it untracable... but i doubt someone would go that far for a game.

Lets take this story as real, then its surely sad, i doubt your account is the first that this happened, u were just at the right place at the right time? To notice the ip's.

Its sad that this entered this game, eventually it would i assume, there is such amount of phising websites at this time, perhaps u did an survey to get free PP? (assumption)

I'm sure innogames will try to solve this and protect the game/privacy as best as they can.

Please do post what will come out of this as result (support ticket).

DeletedUser

I was logged on the account playing and got logged out. First thing i did asked my co if he logged, next thing after change password.

Never did any survey for pp no.

Ill post whatever I am allowed to. Still not entirely sure what that is yet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

About proofs you made two screenshots, one is failed logins, second is some unknown IP address. Both things you could do on you own. I can make similar "proofs" about me been hacked in about 5 min using proxy or Thor.

DeletedUser

About proofs you made two screenshots, one is failed logins, second is some unknown IP address. Both things you could do on you own. I can make similar "proofs" about me been hacked in about 5 min using proxy or Thor.

Why would they lie? If they wanted to leave they just could of without making any posts and just vanished without making a scene. You just can't accept that someone in RoyalE may have had something to do with this.

DeletedUser42044

16ixhex.png

I am been hacked too ;)

Probably someone from RoyaLE also they are all hackers ;)

DeletedUser

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/video]

DeletedUser

16ixhex.png

I am been hacked too ;)

Probably someone from RoyaLE also they are all hackers ;)

You look like an idiot lol. I think the only facts leading anyone to believe RoyalE would be behind it is that the account came under attack in specific villages that were empty that did not have incoming or info given on them from previous attacks. There's that point and the fact that you seem to have been glued to the situation since it was first brought up

DeletedUser

Seems awfully defensive of you to be jumping at it like this. He specifically said that he was not accusing RoyalE of this, and that he didn't have the proof to be making such claims.
Maybe you know a bit more about this than you are letting on?

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score

I'm sending another round of catting now because of how disappointed i am to have to say i share the same species as you. Bad enough you come acting like you don't already know it was your tribe, but then you go and mock the guy your tribe hacked? disgusting.

DeletedUser

Why people would hack an account is beyond me, well done for taking the correct actions. As for idiotic statements that you somehow falsified this hack is just silly, and TBH reeks of someone trying to discredit facts. That in itself leaves the question why he would even try as you clearly stated
1) Not proven to be royale or any other person for that matter.

That makes me wonder why so defensive ????

DeletedUser

Don't worry guys, RoyalE will plummet soon... Their reign of high ego's and Krieger's pathetic leadership will be amiss.

DeletedUser42044

Defensive about what ? Thats not even proofs lol. Just excuses. He was falling down way before yesterday.

DeletedUser

I don't know how anyone can follow your leadership at all.

DeletedUser116314

Seems awfully defensive of you to be jumping at it like this. He specifically said that he was not accusing RoyalE of this, and that he didn't have the proof to be making such claims.
Maybe you know a bit more about this than you are letting on?

He didn't, but everyone else did.

DeletedUser

Was it you who hacked him mate? :O

My proof atm is, Bashers was up against RoyalE in stats and you got offended because it went against your sig?

Seems legit to me :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.