The Story of animals & capitals.

DeletedUser

This time, we got a few RIM! players coming at us, pre-planned, with a hint of a few more may join short range at the eleventh hour. Let us first name these brave players. We will call them, RIM-shukh, RIM-shada, RIM-bekkol, RIM-pori, RIM-kuthar, RIM-bolod, RIM-gondar, RIM-kebla, RIM-din, RIM-odhora.

Shukh means Happiness or pleasure. So, am guessing this is Major Pleasure.
Shada means white, could also mean drugs in slang. This is prolly WHite Noise then.
Bekkol means idiot.
Pori means female fairy. Could also mean a beautiful girl. Maybe *The Bride*?
Kuthar means woodcutter. Couls this be 2 axes?
bolod means bull. So, this must be Human bull.
Gondar means Rhino. This must be purple rhino.
Kebla means retard I think.
Din means morning. So, this must be Morning sickness.
Odhora. Dunno what this means. Maybe night or helpless. Just guessing on this one.

DeletedUser

Then WW comes here acting all smart

We do not need your smarts here. it is not welcomed :p

DeletedUser27158

Blah blah blah,incomings,blah blah blah blah, plz support , blah blah blah pat my own back,blah free ODD

Hows that brad?

Normally i wouldnt respond to a post like this but now we have several threads dedicated to DSL. Ok so happy new year all, let the gang bang commence, (sorry i havent seen it phrased like that yet im sure its coming)

We see DSL in 1 corner fighting three tribes as they continue to pat themselves on the back(three tribes? oh my!) Next they will claim this as a mass op against them , and the fact its a hug war!

What i see so far is a big target pounding on there chest as to think what they have done . Congrats glad you have the exp to pic out trains from 24 + hours away thats TW 101 .

I see a post with alias names , why not dig and post the real names?( let the flaming commence).

So here we have one player with mass support bragging like he/she did something great. Curious ever consider that was a joke ride to DSL to keep us entertained?

I think that was slightly better than all the visits DSL paid to RIM! over the Christmas break PFFt.

Sorry i see RIM! eating non war targets and sending random nukes and nobles to laugh out loud . This being said is RIM! really concerned about you stacking/ I think not.

Actually or chat is filled with more laughs regarding stacked villages and weak attacks by DSL.(Dont Stop Laughing) we sure dont!

With this said ill let the players get back to there New years celebration , as we all toast and tip our glasses to the great and mighty DSL!:icon_rolleyes:

Normally I don't waste my time responding to posts like this. But I couldnt resist the attempt to make things seem like they went the right way. I refuse to believe any player, in any world, would send over 10 nukes along with noble trains, and then claim it was all in good fun.

DeletedUser

*note to self*

Your are not aloud to stack people in your tribe

DeletedUser

Don't be hard on slinky they tried their best and failed, he has courage to come here and make a fool of himself, that has earned respect amongst the community and the number 1 ODA and ODD tribe i forget their name...

Nice PnP btw makes me feel proud to be Erotic and Sexy....

DeletedUser

I have to say never have I experienced a tribe that does work so well together.

Normally you have the 80:20 rule where 80% of the effort comes from 20% of the members.

It is a case of every man to the pump and this has definitly been the most team oriented tribe I have ever been in.

Well done to all who helped with the OP

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah,incomings,blah blah blah blah, plz support , blah blah blah pat my own back,blah free ODD

Hows that brad?

Normally i wouldnt respond to a post like this but now we have several threads dedicated to DSL. Ok so happy new year all, let the gang bang commence, (sorry i havent seen it phrased like that yet im sure its coming)

We see DSL in 1 corner fighting three tribes as they continue to pat themselves on the back(three tribes? oh my!) Next they will claim this as a mass op against them , and the fact its a hug war!

What i see so far is a big target pounding on there chest as to think what they have done . Congrats glad you have the exp to pic out trains from 24 + hours away thats TW 101 .

I see a post with alias names , why not dig and post the real names?( let the flaming commence).

So here we have one player with mass support bragging like he/she did something great. Curious ever consider that was a joke ride to DSL to keep us entertained?

I think that was slightly better than all the visits DSL paid to RIM! over the Christmas break PFFt.

Sorry i see RIM! eating non war targets and sending random nukes and nobles to laugh out loud . This being said is RIM! really concerned about you stacking/ I think not.

Actually or chat is filled with more laughs regarding stacked villages and weak attacks by DSL.(Dont Stop Laughing) we sure dont!

With this said ill let the players get back to there New years celebration , as we all toast and tip our glasses to the great and mighty DSL!:icon_rolleyes:

Ah yes, the old lose 30+ nukes, 30+ nobles joke. That one makes me laugh every time as well.

DeletedUser

Who got attacker of the day from RIM! for that little operation?

DeletedUser

A little bit of investigation has found out who got attacker of the day.

[7:23:31 p.m.] Yonithan78: I wonder who got attacker of the day from the operation against spotted cow
[7:23:54 p.m.] GiraffeNuke/MonkyCMonkeyDo: It was a member of DSL who got it that day
[7:24:01 p.m.] Yonithan78: really!
[7:24:12 p.m.] Yonithan78: was not me although we sent out a fair bit
[7:24:38 p.m.] GiraffeNuke/MonkyCMonkeyDo: Yeah, it was actually me hitting support as it landed, but it was an easy kill really so I'm not that proud.
[7:24:47 p.m.] Yonithan78: wow
[7:24:49 p.m.] Yonithan78: nice work bud
[7:24:58 p.m.] Yonithan78: you should be proud
[7:25:01 p.m.] Yonithan78: i love killing support!
[7:25:30 p.m.] GiraffeNuke/MonkyCMonkeyDo: lol, yeah it's a viable tactic but not all that hard :D

Apparently all we do is stack though right skinny wizard

Hows that brad?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Blah blah blah,incomings,blah blah blah blah, plz support , blah blah blah pat my own back,blah free ODD

Hows that brad?

With this said ill let the players get back to there New years celebration , as we all toast and tip our glasses to the great and mighty DSL!:icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]

And the "Twat of the Year 2010" award goes to stinkywizard. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

He did come in late with that post. SO well done slinky on your award =)

DeletedUser62294

Don't be hard on slinky they tried their best and failed, he has courage to come here and make a fool of himself, that has earned respect amongst the community and the number 1 ODA and ODD tribe i forget their name...

Nice PnP btw makes me feel proud to be Erotic and Sexy....

We tried our best? No you'll know when we try our best as a tribe yeah congrats a few players had an op and congrats his villages were stacked. A new player can stack against trains from long range thats nothing to be proud of. So this proves how good DSL is well no sorry to burst you're little "We're so good bubble cause we're fighting 3 tribes" I really don't know where they found half of you guys posting. Any active player who knows what they're doing or halfway knows can do what that the Spotted Cow account did.

Slinky isn't hiding behind an alias. He's had it since w12 people know who he is by that name why change forum accounts....like really? I'm sure if you'd ask him what account he was on he'd tell you. In fact if you go and check player profiles of rim members you'd find out which account he's on that isn't hiding.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So this proves how good DSL is well no sorry to burst you're little "We're so good bubble cause we're fighting 3 tribes" I really don't know where they found half of you guys posting. Any active player who knows what they're doing or halfway can do what that the Spotted Cow account did.

Is that contradictory? did you forget what you wrote at the start of the sentence.

edit I just was told the attacker of the day was more than 50K units killed by moneky

DeletedUser62294

Lets see. I wrote spotted cow account didn't do anything great, an average player can do what he did. Do I need to add spaces so you can understand it better?

DeletedUser

Yes please, you actually said active player who knows what they're doing OR halfway (meaning the range was from 50%of knows what they are doing to 100% of knows what they are doing).

So you actually said above average at worst

TY for the compliment =)

DeletedUser62294

Whose to judge what I meant by knows what they're doing? It could have meant can realize oh hey look I have incomings lets defend those villages. Or oh look those new incomings are coming in at noble speed maybe they're nobles. Its really not that hard you can grab someone on the street that has never played TW and tell them how to track incomings and send support and thats what happened here. Ok maybe you did some prenobling and nobling back but thats not the hardest to do either.