The Story of animals & capitals.

DeletedUser95858

Death Hate to do it to you.... But you set it up for me on the Tee...

It's either join DSL or get Rimmed.

You said it. Your Words. And way to get suckered into NOT letting a sleeping dog lie.

You Yellow Bellied Lilly Livered Coward. To quote a Gunny Sargeant from a movie.

Nubula Signs off... At least My word Rhymed with Impact.

DeletedUser

Death Hate to do it to you.... But you set it up for me on the Tee...

It's either join DSL or get Rimmed.

You said it. Your Words. And way to get suckered into NOT letting a sleeping dog lie.

You Yellow Bellied Lilly Livered Coward. To quote a Gunny Sargeant from a movie.

Nubula Signs off... At least My word Rhymed with Impact.

I'm confused? I never denied that, watch too Hubris is about to get a Rimming. That doesn't prove anything though. Here let me tell you what the chain of events which followed would be.

Nubula: Proves you are a coward.
Deathpact: No, I don't mind getting Rimmed by RIM! while fighting for DSL. At least I know That I will be fighting beside capable people.

Now im going to ignore you from this point onwards as well.

DeletedUser

To sum up everything (many of which are reportable) Chase X has posted thus far in this thread (and probably every post she (?) has ever made anywhere:

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

Yes, some things never get old and pictures can be propaganda.

Read your piece alpha, good work. RIM will not feel the loss much due to our sheer size (I don't really think thats arguable) but good work none the less.

- Aw Yeah
knew i liked you for a reason; a very welcome injection of sanity ;)

our def was all rebuilt in no time too of course as it was bits from many vils, but it was all good fun. i still think taking seven or eight nukes off a couple of players might not hurt the tribe as a whole but it has to hurt the players involved; same goes for the one we took the support from :/

rim going to gobble up that inactive k you have or is allos? coming that way? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Just to throw in from a post pages back: I never got Chase fired, she did that her self.

/Back to lurk

DeletedUser

She BLAMES you for it :p she is perfect afterall.... so everything is someone elses fault, as we all know Chase is ALWAYS Right.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

She BLAMES you for it :p she is perfect afterall.... so everything is someone elses fault, as we all know Chase is ALWAYS Right.:icon_rolleyes:
Oh ofc, My bad, you are right, nothing is ever her fault :D

earthquake girl

One last time YOUR TRIBE DSL

"Blah, blah, dead horse, blah, blah, BLAHBBBYYY BLAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

ATTACKS.

Hell with you people. I mean everything i say about you the the 100th power, times the speed of light.

Yeah, well, we mean everything we say about you (10*101) (186,282mph)(infinity)+1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow i had no idea that coward traitor chickens could write so much.

I think you must win all arguments, you make long multi quoted posts. YA DEATH, you succeed at something!

And I HEAR a little nub snipped the hell out of you for a long time, leave and then IMMEDIATELY attack little players that were your TEAM MATES WTG! I think i will give you SUPER FRIEND OF THE YEAR AWARD! Hey look stick around me long enough and you might just win a lot, UNTIL IT MATTERS!

Deathpact is the absolute worst member any tribe could ever have. He leaked information to the enemy tribe at every opportunity, whines about helping members, and runs away after 1 week of war!!! I dont think he even lost a village, oh noooo run away little death!!! here comes the inc.

You will get yours i promise death. From now on, i hear your name, i will be like the town crier.

DEATHPACT IS A SPY TRAITOR AND CHICKEN!!! Worst member you could ever have. Any tribe that would ever invite them would have to be pretty weak and DESPERATE!! and should be checked immediately for cracks, there will be MANY i promise, then tear the health hazard to the ground, or at least get it is rabies shots, and tested for disease.

*Sorry fury, i kinda used your awards thing, it was good :)

Wow. All that refocusing I had to do because of those randomly placed screamy words of yours has made my eyes bleed a little. Where I come from, we like to joke that, in Texas, there's an inverse relationship between hair size and IQ. This whole post reminds me of Texan chicks with big hair.

True there is MORE to the post but you already stated your RATIONALIZATION for WHY you left in your response thread. I posted the portion where you Honestly State What Ultimately MOTIVATED you leaving. The Motivation for Leaving is driving the decision: Your Reasoning/Rationalization Justifies your Motives in your head.

So I posted the part that Matters the MOST.

Now I am Forever Done commenting on this. I need to start getting my villages ready for Dank's Visits.

Oh, look. More Texas hair.

DeletedUser

oooh look at me I am chase, Other big tribes love me!

"Rim! will do this for me, and that. Slinky loves me!"

Thank god I am back to this all being funny, maybe i wasn't buzzed enough before. Yes all real tribes love me slinky wuvs me river wuved me faaark wuvs me but don't know he wuvs me, red wuvs me but never talks to me. Yes I am all that thank you for reminding me.

Cuz I am all that, oh and you can put ANY real tribe's name or real leader's name in that and I will still claim it true!

Remember this is me you are talking to, like i said before i was just famous, but I really think you guys on 53 made me INFAMOUS! Maybe even getting close to- can i say it, would i be that conceited... YES i will, 53 put me on the way to being a legend. And all from controversy!!! woo, i could not have planned it out better ;)

Hell UBM even made me not ONE but TWO PnP's owed JUST TO ME!!!!

LEADERS OF WORLD 53!!! You will all fall into my power and wuv me too!!!

and pssshhh, why wouldn't lots of these guys love me?? I have know some of them for damn years. And like i say, they are kinda use to my crazy ass :p AND I have been extremely lucky that most of the people that i CARE to play with take this as a game, know that this is just my 'persona' and keep putting up with me!!! TY guys who do, ya know you are all super smexy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That kills me how she does that. She made her own problems and she has to know it or there is a part of her mind missing. She is just trying to convince everyone her ideas like she has so many times before even if what she thinks is dead wrong.

I wish she would just move on. How many times can she re-word the same ideas? And think she is gaining any ground.

Chase just give it a rest. Walk away from your PC or click the red X on your externals tab.

DeletedUser

I can take on all of you and your fan boi's too if i felt like it, but i don't you are boring and dull with you hypocrisy. I am not the one posting all over the place 'oh look at us, we rule we can stack, we can win wars in 2 days by recruiting all the runners' It only make you look like well you.

And for every post i make, like tiger says I have 29 of you and 3 gross fan bois to contend with. Me give it a rest, I DONT EVER START IT YOU brilliant people, death started this threatening to talk shit about hubris if zez didn't hush. I am not even in hubris anymore, or really playing but you will not talk shit about MY members or MY old tribe without having me RIGHT UP YOUR BACKSIDES!

So YOU give it a rest, don't mess with me and mine and i won't ruin your world quite as badly. Maybe.

DeletedUser

DISCLAIMER: this picture is supposed to be crappy...

[spoil]
newavi.jpg
[/spoil]

its the perfect crappy picture to lighten the mood ^^

DeletedUser

Well Chase. Please answer this question to your fullest extent. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME.

1) Why in the hell would anyone love you?

You are a very evil person that only thinks about herself. You didn't 'quit' to take heat of the tribe. YOU did it because none of 'your' men sat you when you were away from tw. You got attacked and cleared. You got pissed off and left the tribe. restarted as gothbaby and came back just to do what you were doing with the chase account. Please stop complaining that you did this and you did that. TO us members, the ones that left atleast, could not see those 18 hours you were putting into the tribe. Where is all the proof? Hmm? What you did do well was Ordering everyone around in the dark with nothing from the council. EVERY TIME someone asked what are we doing. Some council member would come onto the topic and say something to the extent of Don't worry it is all planned out. Just wait for further instructions. Did we get further instructions? Yes of course we did. BLINDLY. You probably would have had a very successful tribe if you would have asked them what they wanted to do. Remember Tribe>Yourself? You are being hypocritical all have said on these forums is what I did for MY MY MY MY. That is all you ever cared about. Yourself! I really do hope that you delete yourself from TW for a while. You need a break. If this game is doing that much damage to your body for someone to make you physically ill, then you my friend need mental help.

That is all I have to say. Flame me if you will Hubris. This is how I feel and has nothing to do with DSL.

DeletedUser

Thanks rpw I laughed my ass off, but then again i am in a pretty good mood today!

DeletedUser

So YOU give it a rest, don't mess with me and mine and i won't ruin your world quite as badly. Maybe.
you aren't going to ruin anyone's world; you already failed at that and quit. just go and stop making yourself look more risible.

DeletedUser

I can take on all of you and your fan boi's too if i felt like it, but i don't you are boring and dull with you hypocrisy. I am not the one posting all over the place 'oh look at us, we rule we can stack, we can win wars in 2 days by recruiting all the runners' It only make you look like well you.

And for every post i make, like tiger says I have 29 of you and 3 gross fan bois to contend with. Me give it a rest, I DONT EVER START IT YOU brilliant people, death started this threatening to talk shit about hubris if zez didn't hush. I am not even in hubris anymore, or really playing but you will not talk shit about MY members or MY old tribe without having me RIGHT UP YOUR BACKSIDES!

You guys attacked me first.

DeletedUser

Well Chase. Please answer this question to your fullest extent. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME.

You are a very evil person that only thinks about herself. You didn't 'quit' to take heat of the tribe. YOU did it because none of 'your' men sat you when you were away from tw. You got attacked and cleared. You got pissed off and left the tribe. restarted as gothbaby and came back just to do what you were doing with the chase account. Please stop complaining that you did this and you did that. TO us members, the ones that left atleast, could not see those 18 hours you were putting into the tribe. Where is all the proof? Hmm? What you did do well was Ordering everyone around in the dark with nothing from the council. EVERY TIME someone asked what are we doing. Some council member would come onto the topic and say something to the extent of Don't worry it is all planned out. Just wait for further instructions. Did we get further instructions? Yes of course we did. BLINDLY. You probably would have had a very successful tribe if you would have asked them what they wanted to do. Remember Tribe>Yourself? You are being hypocritical all have said on these forums is what I did for MY MY MY MY. That is all you ever cared about. Yourself! I really do hope that you delete yourself from TW for a while. You need a break. If this game is doing that much damage to your body for someone to make you physically ill, then you my friend need mental help.

That is all I have to say. Flame me if you will Hubris. This is how I feel and has nothing to do with DSL.

O Ming Ming you are so correct about everything you said here. And you said it so perfectly. Well done!!!

DeletedUser

Because I am cute and fun and smexy and honest and loyal.

You are a very evil person that only thinks about herself. You didn't 'quit' to take heat of the tribe. YOU did it because none of 'your' men sat you when you were away from tw.

Away for one night because i was sick hell ya i was mad to wake up to NO TROOPS.

You got attacked and cleared. You got pissed off and left the tribe. restarted as gothbaby and came back just to do what you were doing with the chase account.

AND?

Please stop complaining that you did this and you did that. TO us members, the ones that left atleast, could not see those 18 hours you were putting into the tribe. Where is all the proof? Hmm?

Yeah i will dig up the HUNDREDS of guides I wrote personally. Would have posted some of them in the forum already BUT my language is too bad in them. BUT mostly I was doing the super smexy secret stuff

What you did do well was Ordering everyone around in the dark with nothing from the council. EVERY TIME someone asked what are we doing. Some council member would come onto the topic and say something to the extent of Don't worry it is all planned out. Just wait for further instructions. Did we get further instructions? Yes of course we did. BLINDLY.

OH NO ALL GOOD LEADERS OF THE WORLD WATCH OUT!!! I dont' even tell MY tribe secrets that we talk about, and they waaaa waaaa waaaa all day about it too. So be careful with me, tell me something and it might NOT leak all over the world.

Please DSL has not shown me in a bad light at all, all you do are reinforcing that you HAVE NOTHING ON ME I DID NOTHING WRONG.

You probably would have had a very successful tribe if you would have asked them what they wanted to do.

Uhh when did you ever think i CARED what you wanted to do. I was going where I was going reguardless, I just tried saving a few of you along the way. I always said the ones who leave were never in MY tribe. Until death, his betrayal hurt me. You ming were easy, MY confidant was GOING OFF about you being a spy, he has a master in spy detection, and look he was RIGHT you were merging into a dsl account and didn't say nothing about it to us.

Remember Tribe>Yourself? You are being hypocritical all have said on these forums is what I did for MY MY MY MY. That is all you ever cared about. Yourself! I really do hope that you delete yourself from TW for a while. You need a break. If this game is doing that much damage to your body for someone to make you physically ill, then you my friend need mental help.

NO many people know i am ALREADY physically ill to start with, i am just disgusted by players like your tribe. LITERALLY.

FLAME FLAME you are a tiny traitor that was not missed.

I am going to count up every post about me compared to how many i post in reply, and every post that has my name in it i get 1 point to being a legend. When i reach 1k on this world I declare myself a legend.