The Story of animals & capitals.

DeletedUser

Go away nub, you are not in this. See how MY name keeps getting dragged into this. Ponds it is a shame that you are still around, you were the only nub to get rimmed by voodoo. Go away!

hanibalii

But ming and death chose to stay. I put death on HIGH COUNCIL he knew 99pct of what was going on, he made promises, so did ming and they broke them in the face of DSL inc, to me that will always be coward.

I'm sorry, but I nobled 8 more DSL villages then you whilst you were the duke of Hubris :icon_rolleyes:. You call me and Death cowards, yet you didn't even have the balls to stay in your own account. If our own duke is going to run and hide, why should we stay in the tribe? Half the tribe had quit, the only people talking in skype were you raving about how everyone was going to help us and even if we were rimmed ten times over we would be fine. Me and Death nobled more DSL villages then anyone else in hubris, yet we get called the cowards? :icon_neutral: We nobled 32% of Hubris conquers on DSL (basically 1/3) and we were in no way a third of the tribe.

DeletedUser57199

Sush dank, I DON"T hold it against you adn the ones who stayed behind in the merge.
How many time do I have to repeat myself...
From the moment you sold us out and jumped ship, your point of view; your opinion became void.

I don't care if you hold it against me or not. I hold your poor judgement against you, and the fact you publically stated I was "nothing" to you.. I'm not going to loose any sleep even if you did hold it against me or not.

Its a shame we still have someone like Chase posting :icon_neutral:
Go away nub, you are not in this. See how MY name keeps getting dragged into this.
:icon_rolleyes: You sound just like a deva, doing everything you can to get people to look at you then complain about the attention.

And finally,
you are coward, but also good players.
when leadership can't even set an example or stay true to their words... I remember you saying how you where going to fight til the end to defend your members, and somehow you manage to twist deleting your account after putting your tribe in our line of fire I should be quoting...
you are independent and intelligent, but also good players.
So I can reply: took them long enough :icon_razz:

twenty-five

I didn't start it Monky, go back and look who started it, but I can end it. I have nothing better to do. After all I am not warring rim, hell.

Search: Key Word(s): chase ; Forum: World 53 Showing results 1 to 25 of 689.

Okay say 50 of those are refering to the verb chase, and not my name, and that is being very generous, that puts me at mentioned about 639 times. Keep it up DSL I will be the 'legend' soon.

You know it counts if somebody quotes you too right? So people could merely be quoting you, not mentioning you, just quoting your opinion and stating their own. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hard to fight with NO TROOPS, but i will have troops again, and hubris knows i haven't left them.

hanibalii

Care to explain?
You call us cowards with nothing to back up apart from its your opinion. It was not cowardice that led to us joining DSL, it was the fact they are a far supirior tribe, coupled with the fact there was hardly anyone left in Hubris. The fact I am still in your 'High council' chat and none has said a word for three days basically sums up Hubris' situation at the moment.

DeletedUser

chase wants her men to die for her as a patriot she dosent care about them or any hubris so why talk lol

DeletedUser

Care to explain?
You call us cowards with nothing to back up apart from its your opinion. It was not cowardice that led to us joining DSL, it was the fact they are a far supirior tribe, coupled with the fact there was hardly anyone left in Hubris. The fact I am still in your 'High council' chat and none has said a word for three days basically sums up Hubris' situation at the moment.

High council chat where we aint said nothing for three days, OH NO IT IS A SPY, and we didn't even notice. I mean I was just feeling all quiet these last three days after all. :lol:

Caliber of DSL members.

Sorry you asked for it.

Michael Corleone.

Well when your council chat goes quiet during wartime... something is obviously wrong..

DeletedUser

Well when your council chat goes quiet during wartime... something is obviously wrong..

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE HILARIOUS TODAY!!!!

That NUB and this fan boi thinks he was in a REAL council chat. Good lord I have about 15 all graduating stages. That one was simple shut down.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Michael Corleone.

Uhm you are not making any sense? Where did I say I thought I was in your council chat? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Uhm you are not making any sense? Where did I say I thought I was in your council chat? :icon_neutral:

Go away you obnoxious troll. I am not breaking down the english language for you, not that i have the best grip on it in the first place.

But here, let me explain in small words.

Mark said he was in our council chat, but nothing had been said.

I mocked him.

You come in and put your little smart ass opinion in that something must be wrong if we were at war and quite. Thus (that mean you did) agreeing that he was in our chat and it was quiet.

Then I mocked you more.

Michael Corleone.

Obviously I agreed that he was in your "council" chat because you confirmed that with the post above mine. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Look I am going to go all mulit quote on your ass.

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE HILARIOUS TODAY!!!!

That NUB and this fan boi thinks he was in a REAL council chat. Good lord I have about 15 all graduating stages. That one was simple shut down.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where i was making fun of you.

See the color chart, I said the NUB*Blue (who i know is a he hell i worked with him a while) and the Fan Boi *Green(I could care less WHAT sex you are you are no more than an it to me) thought he*Blue was in a REAL council chat.

So oviously when I said 'he' thought he was in the council chat, I was talking about the NUB not the sticky fan boi. (EWWW really dsl? GROSS!!!)

Obviously I agreed that he was in your "council" chat because you confirmed that with the post above mine. :icon_confused:

Ewww really??

DeletedUser

Chase, I understand you want to voice your opinions, and no-one has the right to take that away from you. But this thread was about an OP that Rim! did on DSL, it seems that this and so many other DSL threads end up in arguments between you and other people. Regardless of who started what, as a personal favour, is there any way you could start a new PnP thread to debate these things in?

I know you hate DSl as a whole and you have strong feelings, but I am also sure you agree that some of us have not wronged you in any way, so please allow us places to discuss individual events and wars without it always coming back to how DSL screwed you and how evil DSL are because of what they did.

DeletedUser57199

[???] Ajuuu/Tree: Nah that's why I quit talking in the hubris council
[???] Ajuuu/Tree: No use arguing
We can all take a lesson from the wise founder of Hubris

[spoil]
[???] Dankman, The Last Hashshashin: but its not like any of ur views mattered when in her tribe
[???] Ajuuu/Tree: You knew that my opinions differed from hers?
[???] Dankman, The Last Hashshashin: Hubris truly was cult of chase
[???] Ajuuu/Tree: Ok just making sure we were on same page
[???] Ajuuu/Tree: I know I named the tribe :D
[???] Ajuuu/Tree: I called it like it was
Pretty soon the forums will take this template's form.
<3[/spoil]

Michael Corleone.

Since when am I a fan boi of DSL? Is calling someone a fan boi your way of counter arguments? What a joke.

DeletedUser

Chase, I understand you want to voice your opinions, and no-one has the right to take that away from you. But this thread was about an OP that Rim! did on DSL, it seems that this and so many other DSL threads end up in arguments between you and other people. Regardless of who started what, as a personal favour, is there any way you could start a new PnP thread to debate these things in?

I know you hate DSl as a whole and you have strong feelings, but I am also sure you agree that some of us have not wronged you in any way, so please allow us places to discuss individual events and wars without it always coming back to how DSL screwed you and how evil DSL are because of what they did.

Okay monky and dark, i will give it my very best shot.