The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

DeletedUser105908

I dont knw why you think they did good... Evidence of that? They did get support from individual impact players which was unfair but ow well ;)

Well you have 59 members and your top 5 would equal the same points as every member they have, and you only had these stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 20
Difference: 35

chart

I would have expected better from the points difference of each side.

However on another note, how many fakes our your guys posting? :p

icenceto

Well you have 59 members and your top 5 would equal the same points as every member they have, and you only had these stats.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 20
Difference: 35

chart

I would have expected better from the points difference of each side.

However on another note, how many fakes our your guys posting? :p

Well yh dont forget we were all spread apart with all the other wars that were going around us. So we werent fighting on one front. We are winning with 61 caps on them for now :) Its easy to talk when Impact is helping them so size doesnt really matter.

DeletedUser

Quality PnP broseph!

Glad to see some pics running around the declaration.

DeletedUser

This thread is for Impact vs Ego. Not for SS GOT vs Ego.

So can we perhaps avoid this thread descending into the pit of trash the other one did.

DeletedUser

This is what every 1 said when SS.GOT declared but seems every 1 was wrong :) If we (EGO.) disband then Im sure we would of given you a better fight then all the wars that Impact had till now :) ;) I dont see where all the hatred comes towards EGO. but I dont rlly care ;) Lets enjoy the game ;)

Well, I think the map says it all :)

And to be quite frank, bashing on a smaller tribe, who have put up an amazing fight so far I might add, and coordinating against Impact are on two very different levels.

Honestly, I don't see a fight happening, I foresee a slaughter.

It's not a matter of hate. We are at war with EGO. as well and I guess we're entitled to an opinion as is everyone else.

And somehow I doubt your claim, and I think this war will (once again) put to the test who in your tribe is actually willing to fight.

DeletedUser104693

I don't expect a rocket in stats cap wise
Since both sides have had time to stack fronts
Ego has know war was coming for at least a week now

So should be good to see what happens this early on :D
Gl to both sides

DeletedUser

if they actually knew war was coming for a week, they would not have suicided 70+ nukes on one village that they could have used in the war.

and they got the village this past wednesday early morning so their nukes wont be fully operational when they need them most.

another smart move on ego.'s part.

DeletedUser102066

The best PnP I've ever seen! Looking forward to logging onto the forums for once just so I can watch the war stats!!

OTDDeathAwaits

On Thursday evening we got info from madsquad the NAP would end in 48hrs.

Loving the way people make their own facts :)

DeletedUser

Well i thought i would post some stats so people can see whats been happening over the last 48hrs. The war so far has been good and EGO are holding there own, there was no surprise attack so no huge caps to start off with. Both tribes met face to face and gone at it :)

Its still early doors and no ops have been unleashed by either tribe but when they do i think EGO will be pushed onto the back foot as they have lost alot of nukes just sat at home! (hope thats not the same on our side but no one is saying if they have lol) but they have also sent out alot of nukes too, triggerhappy or planned, for the damage done they really should have taken more villas.

Well here they are, a few recaps in there but a good solid 48hrs.

Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 87
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,623,469
Side 2: 619,170
Difference: 1,004,299

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160,424
Side 2: 79,218
Difference: 81,206

chart

Good luck my fellow Impact players and erm in the spirit of things good luck EGO :)