The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

DeletedUser

Once again, for those who don't know what PnP means...
Throwing it around like you do...

I see this all the time, and it makes me wonder, do any of you even know what PnP is an acronym for, let alone understand its meaning?
Politics and propaganda.
Everything game related you post that reflects on your tribe, or self, is PnP.
How can you have "a PnP"? That makes no sense.
A declaration is often referred to as "a PnP" here (TW .net forums), this uneducated community seems to think that "a PnP" is a declaration in the format of text, picture, text, picture, text, etc. That would be a declaration with pictures.
Sorry to single you out Ec-Unlimited, this isn't directed only at you, more a case of the straw that broke the camels back.
The_More_You_Know.jpg

Now that you all know better, please use the term PnP correctly in the future.

In example, for those who need lamans terms.
"That was a great Politics and Propaganda," is not correct...

"That was a pretty cool declaration," is...

In the end, Good luck to Impact, lets see more rats flee from the asteroid. Although, I believe if EGO can get Bruce Willis, they may bite back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again, for those who don't know what PnP means...
Throwing it around like you do...

In example, for those who need lamans terms.
"That was a great Politics and Propaganda," is not correct...

"That was a pretty cool declaration," is...

In the end, Good luck to Impact, lets see more rats flee from the asteroid. Although, I believe if EGO can get Bruce Willis, they may bite back.

PnP is now a term that has taken on a broader meaning in these forums than what it usually would. Welcome to the English language... Things change.

Also, 'In example, for those who need lamans terms.'

If you feel the need to correct me, I will correct you!

For example, in lay-mans terms,

Stop being a grammar Nazi, no-one cares.

DeletedUser

Impact dropped a load of nukes over in k57 but still GL to both sides :p

DeletedUser102066

To SirkelSpartan and Knight Saber: The politics and propaganda are included in the declaration and without it the declaration wouldn't be that great because outsiders want to know the details. All games get abbreviations for certain things that are used frequently. I for one know the difference between PnP and a declaration but I also have played this game long enough to know when a declaration is made it usually includes the PnP that resulted in the declaration. This is the internet so you are doing good just to get coherent sentences much less correct spelling. You both seem smart enough to realize what everybody means when they say "good PnP" so don't dumb yourself down to have an argument over something as trivial as this.

EGO: What type of role are you guys going to be taking in this war? Are you guys merely going to just try to defend and hold what you have or are you guys planning on an offensive route to gain more territory?

Impact: If EGO suddenly start to jump ship how dedicated are you guys in taking them out? Will you chase them to other tribes(Assuming anybody would extend an invitation). If you guys were to conquer/extend your cluster into another continent or two and this happens would you guys be content with your gains and allow the rest of Ego/former Ego slide?

Just looking for a bigger picture here. I know the history of both tribes and already expect certain courses of action but I'd really like to hear from your perspective on what each side are planning to do.....

Fight the good fight!

DeletedUser

To SirkelSpartan and Knight Saber: The politics and propaganda are included in the declaration and without it the declaration wouldn't be that great because outsiders want to know the details. All games get abbreviations for certain things that are used frequently. I for one know the difference between PnP and a declaration but I also have played this game long enough to know when a declaration is made it usually includes the PnP that resulted in the declaration. This is the internet so you are doing good just to get coherent sentences much less correct spelling. You both seem smart enough to realize what everybody means when they say "good PnP" so don't dumb yourself down to have an argument over something as trivial as this.

EGO: What type of role are you guys going to be taking in this war? Are you guys merely going to just try to defend and hold what you have or are you guys planning on an offensive route to gain more territory?

Impact: If EGO suddenly start to jump ship how dedicated are you guys in taking them out? Will you chase them to other tribes(Assuming anybody would extend an invitation). If you guys were to conquer/extend your cluster into another continent or two and this happens would you guys be content with your gains and allow the rest of Ego/former Ego slide?

Just looking for a bigger picture here. I know the history of both tribes and already expect certain courses of action but I'd really like to hear from your perspective on what each side are planning to do.....

Fight the good fight!

We would like to win.

DeletedUser104693

We can afford to throw random nukes around given the differance in size, you do not

We been picking up a fair few nukes left at home too :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

they are down 70 or so nukes from attacking the secret village,

so i agree with icrew, that ego does not have any room to be throwing more nukes away.

DeletedUser

so i agree with icrew, that ego does not have any room to be throwing more nukes away.

thos nukes are half rebuilt by now apo, if not 2/3's.

nukes take 12 days to rebuild and it was a little while ago that you lost the secret

DeletedUser100592

Well i thought i would post some stats so people can see whats been happening over the last 48hrs. The war so far has been good and EGO are holding there own, there was no surprise attack so no huge caps to start off with. Both tribes met face to face and gone at it :)

Its still early doors and no ops have been unleashed by either tribe but when they do i think EGO will be pushed onto the back foot as they have lost alot of nukes just sat at home! (hope thats not the same on our side but no one is saying if they have lol) but they have also sent out alot of nukes too, triggerhappy or planned, for the damage done they really should have taken more villas.

Well here they are, a few recaps in there but a good solid 48hrs.

Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 87
Difference: 92

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,623,469
Side 2: 619,170
Difference: 1,004,299

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160,424
Side 2: 79,218
Difference: 81,206

chart

Good luck my fellow Impact players and erm in the spirit of things good luck EGO :)

Nice! :)

DeletedUser100592

I dont know where you have that info but we have nukes :p

clearly you don't know anything about us just trying to fish things.

I can throw nukes anytime i want.

DeletedUser

I dont know where you have that info but we have nukes :p

clearly you don't know anything about us just trying to fish things.

I can throw nukes anytime i want.

Throwing nukes won't get you villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol@thedoublegrammarnazifail

PnP is inherently incorrect. If it was known as PaP on these forums it would be worth talking about. But it's not, so it's not.

DeletedUser

looks like stats haven't been posted, so ;)
[spoil]
ssGf.png

[/spoil]

1 day and 22h in war, can see that EGO. are attacking and have done way more damage than WASP :D

sir maleagant

1 day and 22h in war, can see that EGO. are attacking and have done way more damage than WASP :D

Why would you compare EGO with WASP? It's a totally different situation and area, makes no sense at all. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

nope, tribe is a tribe and WASP barely fought back, in first war days EGO. have already gained 1/4th ODA from total WASP ODA they had in whole war...

Do The Math!

DeletedUser

nope, tribe is a tribe and WASP barely fought back, in first war days EGO. have already gained 1/4th ODA from total WASP ODA they had in whole war...

Do The Math!

Too many in Wasp just gave up when Impact attacked. There weren't many of us that continued to fight back after Impact's initial wave was so bloody successful lol. Because of the 48-hour period between the dissolution of the NAP and when hostilities were able to start, Impact didn't have the same advantage this time around.

That being said, I'm sure we'll still manage to beat Ego pretty handily ;)

DeletedUser99154

Can i help ? :D

..actually no, bad idea need, to clean up my k first XD