The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

DeletedUser105908

Those few that left for Noodle arent really members of EGO. In a MEMBERS kind of way.

I dont understand why you would have them in your tribe if they are members that were not expected to stay there?

Also any you guys know why they left all of a sudden anyways?

DeletedUser

I dont understand why you would have them in your tribe if they are members that were not expected to stay there?

They aren't examples of Ego tribe members, they are examples of Ego's recruitment policy and strategy.

Psihic

They were not expected to leave. I expected a lot from milkman. Anybody can make a mistake. This was mine.

Psihic

Someone who joins for such a little time and runs at the first glance of trouble is not a "real" tribe member but an oportunist. At least from my point of view. Im talking about commitment, honor, etc.

DeletedUser

Someone who joins for such a little time and runs at the first glance of trouble is not a "real" tribe member but an oportunist. At least from my point of view. Im talking about commitment, honor, etc.

to defend him

i think he had less trouble being in A+ then in EGO.

impact wasn't and isn't at war with A+ or ss.got and others. we are at war with ego. so he actually ran into trouble you can say:icon_rolleyes:

i thought let's be nice

DeletedUser105908

to defend him

i think he had less trouble being in A+ then in EGO.

impact wasn't and isn't at war with A+ or ss.got and others. we are at war with ego. so he actually ran into trouble you can say:icon_rolleyes:

i thought let's be nice

This makes him sound worse lol...

if hes running from war on a war game

DeletedUser

if i remembered correctly, when razord was still the duke of Tsu, (i meant not to defame/dishonor some1) he (milkman) managed to blackmail him in joining to another tribe for he threatened to rim him if he doesnt.

Psihic

@IamThatGuy

He joined before Impact declared.

Jun 10
17:56 Impact has declared war on the tribe.

Jun 07
08:27 TheMilkManCan joined the tribe.

DeletedUser

@IamThatGuy

He joined before Impact declared.

Jun 10
17:56 Impact has declared war on the tribe.

Jun 07
08:27 TheMilkManCan joined the tribe.

then im wrong :lol:

EDIT: then i got no help for him
he shouldnt have joined and left....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87372

I think it is exactly as everyone is saying. He joined Ego. because he did not want to fight a war against a big tribe, shortly thereafter an even bigger tribe came around and declared war on his new tribe. When the next big tribe comes around and declares on Noodle he may very well hide for cover again. Nothing personal, as the little I had interacted with the guy, he seemed a nice enough guy, just someone who is playing the game for easy growth (IMHO).

DeletedUser

Or maybe he was just bidding time and was in contact with Noodle the whole time. maybe he spied for Noodle on Ego.

DeletedUser

He made his own 1 member tribe in the process. It shows that he had no plan when he left. Noodle caught a whiff of him and told him jump on board.

He was "fighting" against EGO. with the Southern Alliance. That didn't last long, and neither will he.

DeletedUser

actually in themilkmancan's defense, he does have friends in noodle, so for the sudden jump from tribes i will find out later.

DeletedUser

Since this has devolved into a "Why did that player run" thread lol, how 'bout some stats to get things back on track. Added .Dino. because he lost villages to us both before and after he left Ego.

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Players: .Dino.
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: 10/06/2012 17:56:02 to 14/06/2012 05:42:26

Total conquers:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 363
Difference: 256

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 69
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 784,497
Side 2: 3,098,227
Difference: 2,313,730

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172,133
Side 2: 600,391
Difference: 428,258

chart

DeletedUser

Aww i wanted more drama why couldnt you have posted milkmans stats frost?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the villages dino lost while in the tribe still count towards the stats.

We are not supporting him or involved with him, and you are winning the stats anyway, so including him seems unnecessary