The Story of Peenuts

• Thread starter DeletedUser61779
  • Start date

DeletedUser81551

hahahah who will come?u?we are not afraid of bonobos,stay on your tribe back to carry u noob,u are bad as hell,tottally usseless.we would have more fun noobling barbs than u,u are that easy

The amount of salt in each and every comment of yours is epic.

DeletedUser117934

hahahah who will come?u?we are not afraid of bonobos,stay on your tribe back to carry u noob,u are bad as hell,tottally usseless.we would have more fun noobling barbs than u,u are that easy
Is that why your OP went so well?

DeletedUser81551

Just because a player's account is not on the world does not means they aren't playing the world.

In that case, even Ali Shah account isn't part of W98. So that means I am not around?

C'mon mate...Common sense :)

DeletedUser61779

Just because a player's account is not on the world does not means they aren't playing the world.

In that case, even Ali Shah account isn't part of W98. So that means I am not around?

C'mon mate...Common sense :)
Did you get wiped off the map too?

DeletedUser81551

Kinda comical for a 200k points complete backline player who also seems to be the leader of a dumpster tribe to ask others if they got wiped off the map :D

And nope, I did not get wiped off the map. I joined here so that I can wipe you guys off the map ;)

k bai..

NATMUS

Did you get wiped off the map too?

You know how bad you are?

We had to start a new war with DOTT & GRRR and they decided not to invite you. I figured it was obvious but i'll tell you why..... Your tribe is a complete mess. You don't do anything to help your allies. You sat there for 4 weeks and only one player managed to use there brain and noble barbs closer to the front. And then finally you start sending support to Noobs united and Kirayami. sorry to tell you but a a couple spearmen here and there are not going to help at all. If you're going to use the packet support system correctly then you should at least learn for yourself first. You are a complete joke of a duke and how i feel sorry for your tribe. But hey keep sucking up to DOTT inside that skype chat you share ;) Your just a plain ass puppet to them. That said and done you have done a great job on your first ever world. Congrats mate ;)

DeletedUser105906

Walk in the park

Side 1:
Tribes: pH
Side 2:
Tribes: Phalos

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 2
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148,576
Side 2: 12,622
Difference: 135,954

chart

DeletedUser117934

Everybody is still around? Who's that?
Are you around?
Nope.
Lothlorienrogue was wiped off the map in a Dott operation. You don't exist any more

Ahww man, did somebody hurt your farms? ;(

Keep up the good work against Ph!

DeletedUser98641

Walk in the park

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 2
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 148,576
Side 2: 12,622
Difference: 135,954

chart
19 conquers?

DeletedUser105906

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Rawnblade22

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 18
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 830,822
Side 2: 123,919
Difference: 706,903

chart
Sorry I jumped the gun a little posting the stats that early on. Kinda just wanted the Monkey dude to say something but I guess he is in hiding now.

DeletedUser98015

Tigermonkey? you not here to Defend you more then poor tribe? no excuses to give us as to why your not as elite as you say? Or are you busy crying in the corner after Wargs and Brutes Fakes N Cat bombs lol

Peenuts

Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Rawnblade22

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 18
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 830,822
Side 2: 123,919
Difference: 706,903

chart
Sorry I jumped the gun a little posting the stats that early on. Kinda just wanted the Monkey dude to say something but I guess he is in hiding now.

@tigermonkey london , looks like you got that big carrot dangling in front of your face, must be terrified just thinking about where it's going ;p

Last edited:

DeletedUser105906

when do we get a story of tigermonkey London? Is he still on this world?