The story of regen

DeletedUser

Here I just wanted to discuss and show you guys the rise and fall of regen, and also clear a few matters on the side.

Regen was created on the 4th of March 2012, at 14:04. It was founded by mintyrebel, and myself. We were a couple of ex-east members who decided to restart as we weren't growing properly. Later on, 2 other east members (kyleclow and ballz) decided to join us on the rim. We had an alliance with east, as we were all lively members of the tribe, and they missed us :icon_redface:. This was the main reason why everyone thought we were east's brother/academy tribe, although I have evidence against that theory.

http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Lycanfist/?action=view&current=regentrue.png

Since myself and Minty ended up 2 continents away, we recruit in a steady line towards each other, so that we could also control the rim :icon_twisted:. Since we became a tad bit stretched, we decided it was in our best interests to make k57 our base. It was also around this time that we reached rank 27. We later declared on a small tribe called -DE-, who later formed the mass recruiting templar family (they outnumbered us by 3:1, and later 2:1 once our allies joined in). This war helped us reach rank 23, and complete control over k57.

In the middle of the war, the other duke and founder decided to quit and focus on his programming career, at this moment was the seeds of our destruction sown, as he could've been the only person I trusted to face with the latter problems, and my inactivity. I was made full duke, and I ran the tribe well. We owned the templars, and all was going nice and swell.

However 3 weeks ago I was suspected of being dyspraxic (I was already diagnosed when I was 4, but the doctors lost all records of the matter, and I had to have another diagnosis). About 10 days ago we were informed that xx was going to declare on us, as they thought we were easts family. We started to prepare in advance. XX declared 2 days later, and things seemed alright. However the day after the declaration, as a few people know I had received my results from the hospital, and the results was quite different then what they seemed 11 years ago. I had to have several meetings with my physio therapist, occult therapist, speech therapist, and the head of my schools disabled support service. I was forced to be inactive for quite a while. Thats where the problems started, I should have temporarily set up a duke/baron to handle the problems, instead of following my pride and thinking that I could've handled everything when I couldn't. A few days after that Impact formed and got a NAP with xx.

^^ This is my story, and I would like to say that I had a blast with regen, and I hope they felt the same way. It was my greatest honour to lead you all, and good luck to you guys :). The bacta tanks shall be turned off soon .

This song best describes the situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE&ob=av2n

DeletedUser

Thanks for clearing this up mate and best of luck to you.

Hope this thread doesn't get much flame.

DeletedUser

Indeed. Well written Lycan but I take full responsibility for the down fall of the tribe and apologize incoherently.

DeletedUser

Minty, it was not your fault. It was my fault for trying to handle things on my own, when I obviously wasn't able to at the time

DeletedUser93513

Hope everything goes alright with your dyspraxia or whatever. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Hamzah!!! <3

Good luck in real life, you have me on skype and facebook! remember to tell each others about lucid dreaming and astral projection ;)!

lots of love
jason

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear what happened mate. But guess what? The Templars are back again! They decided to war us cos we OPd one of their players.

Well, not really an OP, more of a grudge match cos he kept me awake one night dodging... Sigh.

DeletedUser

waste of time i personally did not care about regen and east's relationship :p

Just saying