The Story Of W21

DeletedUser

congratulations PnP

I still troll the old worlds I played and see what is going on.

This world was IMO the best of pnp on any world I have been on with legendary people like Duffbat and edgey and many many people from other worlds who had developed entertaining forum personalities.

I always enjoyed an ARG! declaration

I also remember Merge wars. It was the way of the world :) and feet tickles. For all the old dogs out there.

Congrats again,
Zilla

in active

Good long read, but I noticed you informed people about tribe leaders and such except for SRWS. SRWS was lead by Darth Daethon, then boss bodine, cb45x and Anakin Spywalker.

DeletedUser

Good long read, but I noticed you informed people about tribe leaders and such except for SRWS. SRWS was lead by Darth Daethon, then boss bodine, cb45x and Anakin Spywalker.

Yep your right, I remember now, all about boss bodine and how those Muffin guys insulted his relationship with his father >_<

Like I said, there will be holes in this story, the early game more than anything because my diplomacy with .:SK:. was localised to the south east rim at the time and I can only learn what I know of the big core tribes at the time from the rumor mill of the public forum.

Please feel free to add more about your own W21 story.

And many thanks to cobbie, dragonphoenix and Busamad for filling in some of the gaps for me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to PnP for winning the world!
And thank you for the good times :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Midnights your story about muffins is incorrect. It was my premade with a few guys back from w10, Bwah later stepped up as co-duke when we had formed PuFFiN.
Sirheavens also helped run Puffin for some time. And everyone in the council. <3

Congrats on the win PnP. :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I missed that part out of my post for some reason.

Yep its was from what I remember:

Royalist
with
Pervis
Floppy

With Bwah stepping up when Pervis left
I then stepped up when Floppy left.

During the gangbang due to inactivity of some I promoted vilbrii.

At that time we had council from a few of the big hitters of the time AZ, LT. Plus others & the first couple of SOAP players.

On a personal level (after the gangbang) I left for a while when I came back I did not want anything to do with the leadership.

It was then that SOAP started to play a larger role in things with AZ, Bwah & LT.

At the point of the merge into PnP other than the north hitting out after Knight disbanded not much was going on within the tribe in part due to the gangbang taking its toll on all.

By the time Backwards came along things looked dire with Bwah being the only semi active leader & many wanting to call it a day - AZ, LT, SOAP.
It took great effort for Backwards & co to turn the tribe around. I moved back into the council for a while to help but it was not for me & left the tribe yet again as always my views were not the same as others on direction.

DeletedUser

Well done PnP, despite anything i may have said whilst still playing you definatly deserved the win.

Will miss our 'debates' midnight

<3

DeletedUser

Gratz PnP.

Also, great read Midnight. Brought back old memories.

xfire boy

hey guys,I used to play world 21 and left about maybe 1.5- 2 yrs ago...I started in k26 and then expanded in neighbouring k's,I want to remind that k26 was nearly all occupied by knights,were we managed to get in the top 20 and then merged with ronon..however ronin then collapsed and the old knight tribe was formed,I managed knight for some time but then decided to merge with imp because of various problems that occured,I think I Had about 3.5 mil points before I left the world,I just want to thank everyone that made world 21 what it was :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yep I remember the problems in that area with Knight. I managed the first cap in the war against them :)

I think Nomads & was it Moo or some tribe had the area before knight moved in.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yep I remember the problems in that area with Knight. I managed the first cap in the war against them :)

I think Nomads & was it Moo or some tribe had the area before knight moved in.

Hey busa how are you're other worlds going you PnP boffins be pleased to know you trained me well to war against one of the best tribes ever and I've already finished a world in the rank 1 tribe since :p

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not good at all to be honest feel like an IMP player without a home :(

Come join WHAT? we're a new era :D

In all honesty what's up i'm riding the waves here i'm in a massive family tribe on W60 that may actually live up to something (I reckon they'll last longer than most) and still enjoying a big showdown on W2. No accounts for you atm?

EDIT: sorry so long to reply it didn't go bold so i didn't know there was a new reply

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh thats the name of a W19 tribe that Bwah was in if I remember he will not be happy hehe

DeletedUser

Good that this world is finally over.
Congratz to PnP in the end, you deserved it.

Absolutely correct what some have said about this world having been the best for PnP on the forums.

Good luck in future worlds and I hope to be coming up against some of you again in them.

Alex - former SRWS,BBRO,=BCB=

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh thats the name of a W19 tribe that Bwah was in if I remember he will not be happy hehe

HAHA that was what us ~IMP~ers changed to at the end of 21. I don't see many of us still hanging around the forums. What worlds you still on? looking for any more?

DeletedUser

Congratlations PuFFiN/ PnP - a well deserved victory since the start of this world. It's been an outmost shame I have not been able to help you reach the absolute end. An amazing hats off to Backwards and his team for keeping activity, progress and most of all entertainment up untill the final ennoblement. You're a massive ace in my book.

We've had great times and I've met amazing players, both skilled and friendly. As much as I loved the Tribe and the world, with natural strives for power, friendships and a proper ammount of drama, I've always feld like leaving the team down. Eventhough the times were less stressful by the time I left. Life has a habbit of being shaken up out of the blue. Changes and losses included. It was only due to issues in my life I decided to put my focus elsewhere, it had nothing to do with either of you ofcourse :).

Busamad, never change. You're a grumpy old man, but a great tactician, conversation partner and friend. I'm gad I've been able to keep you content and playing with us for as long as I could. It might have been because of our skirmish with Pepsi, but we aways knew you would have been one hell of an addition to the tribe.

It would be good to read how others experienced the drama of the gangbang, and how it differs from my own view. I might just post a small sketch about said event when I get around to it.

All in all: PuFFiN/ PnP team - Thank you for an overwhelming experience.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Puffin!

I remember I played this world a bit off and on. I was friends with scarlet ash. :D