The Story Of W21

DeletedUser

I actually finished it right up until the long IMP/PNP conflict started, but there are still holes, etc, then real life took over and I lost motivation.
I might have some holidays in a month or two and if so I will try to get the rest up.

Thanks for following though :)

DeletedUser111573

Ahh, so many great memories. I was SirHeavens, formerly of SOAP until Puffin asked us to join their ranks. Later being Diplomacy/Propaganda Officer and co-Duke of Puffin, close advisor to Bwah, and master manipulator of everyone. :) I loved pulling all these strings, and yanked many of your chains without you even knowing. My proudest moment was my plan to destroy Zytech. Once me and my SOAP boys, along with the beast known as AZ Gamer (imo the strongest player I have ever seen alongside Busamad and Alexwong), Shazzah, LT, and some others chopped off his head and made him quit...all our defense went to stack Bwah. It was pitiful, how much defense we had in Bwah's villages and everyone just kept on attacking him over and over, never once thinking to look behind the lines. Made it pretty easy really. Never, not once EVER, in Puffin's minds did we feel like we might lose against all those attacking fronts. Quite frankly, we were excited about it. It gave us a challenge. Kinda. I wish I had access to our officers forums still. So I could show you the things we discussed. It was awesome.

DeletedUser

I know its been a long time, but I never saw this post. I was just checking through old tw history haha. <3 you all.

DeletedUser

Yup, so much nostalgia for W21. You don't even know =D. I love everyone here.

DeletedUser

No way mate :D Some dude called XmigX tried to suck me back in with a game invite to W80something hahaha

Hi Miggy! Nice try :p

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm playing the lazy way on W81 top 1000 account :)
Love the settings 25 member tribe, speed 1 packets oh so slow.