The Story of W85!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

mtg-ruud

Date Event
Dec 30
08:10 El chacal joined the tribe.
Dec 30
08:09 Fyurosity (deleted) has been invited by superguy123.
Dec 30
08:09 El chacal has been invited by superguy123.
Dec 30
08:09 The tribe was founded by superguy123.

DeletedUser

Date Event
Dec 30
08:10 El chacal joined the tribe.
Dec 30
08:09 Fyurosity (deleted) has been invited by superguy123.
Dec 30
08:09 El chacal has been invited by superguy123.
Dec 30
08:09 The tribe was founded by superguy123.

Really want me to find old mails and skype convos to prove what you know better than me?
Leaving Pro? and starting new tribe was arranged by me, as was the initial members list.
the only thing you can take credit for is the name and pic.

DeletedUser

Really want me to find old mails and skype convos to prove what you know better than me?
Leaving Pro? and starting new tribe was arranged by me, as was the initial members list.
the only thing you can take credit for is the name and pic.

Ok but the tribe was physically created, and lead by superguy? To a certain point, how much does it matter what you role was if superguy did everything meaningful and is the one that everyone remembers as the leader of Panda? Even if you helped make the move possible, you certainly werent relevant afterwards.

DeletedUser118941

Minor-Burns.jpg

OUCHHHH

DeletedUser

Ok but the tribe was physically created, and lead by superguy? To a certain point, how much does it matter what you role was if superguy did everything meaningful and is the one that everyone remembers as the leader of Panda? Even if you helped make the move possible, you certainly werent relevant afterwards.
Perhaps you should request a little history lesson from the guys on Super before you comment again.

mtg-ruud

all your doing otto, is acting like a little b*tch for us being barb noblers as you so well said that.
you left the tribe threathening to disband panda, cause you were mad at being called a nag.

what a guy, please hands up for the little crybaby.

trust me, if it were up to me, you wouldve been rimmed long time ago, , you should really thank austin and your co ryan for that

you never were the embodyment of panda, we made the tribe, i was their leader.
you just looked and said, well i hate barb gobblers, dismiss those who eat barbs.

well as a matter of fact, why are you in rabid? they are also nobling barbs

-Ruud

Last edited:

DeletedUser

all your doing otto, is acting like a little b*tch for us being barb noblers as you so well said that.
you left the tribe threathening to disband panda, cause you were mad at being called a nag.

what a guy, please hands up for the little crybaby.

trust me, if it were up to me, you wouldve been rimmed long time ago, , you should really thank austin and your co ryan for that

you never were the embodyment of panda, we made the tribe, i was their leader.
you just looked and said, well i hate barb gobblers, dismiss those who eat barbs.

well as a matter of fact, why are you in rabid? they are also nobling barbs

-Ruud

175 barbs and 100+ interns Can't remember calling you peeps barblers, but looking at those numbers, I just might have.
I didn't threaten to disband, when peeps asked why I left, I explained that I did that out of respect for some players (your co being among them) instead of disbanding.
Just a little fyi; you can't leave a tribe and than disband it...
If you really think that I left because you called me a nag, than you really do not understand.

Not sure what Ryan has to do with things, but I really think that you should stick to interns.
The main quality from your account is coming from your co players, who, if I remember correctly, as still there coz of me, as you wanted to kick them from the account after a nice backtime.

If I read your dump, I see Ruud the cry baby; I iz the leader boo hooo

And yes, I hate (early game) little barb munchers. Didn't your war with your sarcow ally start over barb munching?
I think I could still find some text from tommeeeh around that issue.

The reason I am in Rabbit, is that this has been the idea since the day 1.
Please don't tell me you forgot all about that too.
I am sure I can find the convo where you mentioned that

roman01

You are all unknown and rubbish, discussion closed. (headphones)

Deleted User - 4669627

Perhaps you should request a little history lesson from the guys on Super before you comment again.
already happened on page 1, then he (noah) laughed when i assumed it was not his tribe he was mistaken about :icon_neutral: