The Count

Reaction score
Thehans can you tell me which one are you in game? I dont like anonymity.

And since you have a real life you should know that shark didnt get -50 villas worst player overnight since you were hitting him since day 1. I wouldnt brag too much about it.

And i am saying DONT use you allies. Its not right

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Got confused and thought this was the Cicada v Jheeez war thread for a second
All threads become that eventually, because any mention of Cicada seems to make Jheez members foam at the mouth.

And i am saying DONT use you allies. Its not right
If you truly stood by this principle you would leave your tribe, because they feel the exact opposite.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Ok whatever. I dont have experience i play the game 1 month. And my posts are saying DONT USE YOUR ALLIES TO WIN. The rest let them be. I shouldnt have said anything.

You are aware jheeez has internalled their entire family of tribes and half of IYI right? We were loosely allied to the pigs and they made their own decisions. Most tribes wouldve started eating the pigs when they started losing as to not give a new front to the enemy, we did not. They asked to go down fighting the enemy, we let them.

However jheeez has had multiple members leave when they were internalled for no reason. So who really mistreats their allies here?

The Count

Reaction score
You do. You mistreated warpigs. Thought with them there you would get us easily. That didnt happen and warpigs payed the price and now is your turn. Enough talking. No more bans to help you no more player problems and no more warpigs , unless you find another victim to take the heat for you.

I respect those who have the strength to speak their mind with their real in game name and not hide behind anonymity. Lets have fun then :)

The Count

Reaction score
Hey anonymous wolf guy dont talk to me about my tribes' ways, i would explain it to you if i thought you would understand.

Know this, we have very good friends and very good enemies. We give both of them everything.

Respectfully this is the last time i answer to you , i dont like talking to anonymous people. Not that you or i care , about it, i am just polite

The Count

Reaction score
You are aware jheeez has internalled their entire family of tribes and half of IYI right?

Wrong, that didnt happen.

You know your tribe is landing your teamates armies on us and then take their villas?

Billmarin

Reaction score
Mr TheHans and Mr DaWolf can you please tell us which accounts are you playing in w112? if you dont play then is ok . you are just trolls or your opinion is clearly subjective.

Also to reply to the cicada player that the only thing they can do is to upload gifs and images that they think is clever. if you are so good and we are so noobs then if you win doesn;t make you good. Just less noob. As they say the value of the looser defines the value of the winner.

now go to your skype and start praise each other .

cheers "pros" and trolls

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Mr TheHans and Mr DaWolf can you please tell us which accounts are you playing in w112? if you dont play then is ok . you are just trolls or your opinion is clearly subjective.

Also to reply to the cicada player that the only thing they can do is to upload gifs and images that they think is clever. if you are so good and we are so noobs then if you win doesn;t make you good. Just less noob. As they say the value of the looser defines the value of the winner.

now go to your skype and start praise each other .

cheers "pros" and trolls
Thanks Bill,

I didn't upload any pictures or gifs, I uploaded stats. And how would I get those stats if I wasn't playing in Cicada.

I seem to remember SHARK and Nonstop etc doing the exact same? So what you're saying goes for them also?

Blue monke6

Reaction score
You do. You mistreated warpigs. Thought with them there you would get us easily. That didnt happen and warpigs payed the price and now is your turn. Enough talking. No more bans to help you no more player problems and no more warpigs , unless you find another victim to take the heat for you.

I respect those who have the strength to speak their mind with their real in game name and not hide behind anonymity. Lets have fun then :)

Whats funny is that only jheeez thinks we mistreated the pigs? One of their dukes still messages me and is rooting us in cicada on to destroy jheeez. So you can continue thinking we betrayed an ally. The pigs acted on their own joining the war, and we helped them more so then we care to tell you. We certainly have not and will not betray an ally. But its nice of jheeez to send BL players to talk since their FL players internalled everyone else around them so they dont wanna be hypocrits

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can't be bothered to try and understand most of what was said above. However I did pick up the one talking about "killed troops" and "Tribalwars lessons" I will teach you a thing or two. Historically in a straight up war (no internal issues or politics) the tribe that stays around a 1:1 ratio between ODA and ODD wins in a closely fought war. The tribe that ends up with a 1:4 ratio (ODA/ODD) loses. With that said it is still very early and close to 100% draw that line right now. But for the moment it certainly looks like all Jheeeez is doing is defending and thats not a good recipe for victory. You will eventually lose defensive troops due to the nature of them taking longer to build. At that point it will become a recap war and so far it looks like Cicada is the better recapping tribe.

Capture.PNG

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I can't be bothered to try and understand most of what was said above. However I did pick up the one talking about "killed troops" and "Tribalwars lessons" I will teach you a thing or two. Historically in a straight up war (no internal issues or politics) the tribe that stays around a 1:1 ratio between ODA and ODD wins in a closely fought war. The tribe that ends up with a 1:4 ratio (ODA/ODD) loses. With that said it is still very early and close to 100% draw that line right now. But for the moment it certainly looks like all Jheeeez is doing is defending and thats not a good recipe for victory. You will eventually lose defensive troops due to the nature of them taking longer to build. At that point it will become a recap war and so far it looks like Cicada is the better recapping tribe.

View attachment 5200

Now show us the stats regarding the last op :eek:

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now show us the stats regarding the last op :eek:

We already did haha. 1 village nobled :)
As far as OD I don't have the time right now to look that up but I am sure someone will

Side 1:

Tribes: Cicada, 3301
Side 2:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheeZ, JheezZ, Jhezzz

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 96,619
Difference: 9,786

chart

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can Jheez please send out someone capable and ban all these other fools from taking part here? I swear it's like your tribe enjoys being the villains. First you sent out a bunch of frontline players. Then most of them got smacked around, LERA got smacked around so hard they got internalled, and now you're sending us backliners that probably don't even send anything in the ops they're trying to big up. And then to ignore criticism of what they post, while directing further hypocritical criticism back at Cicada, is just a pathetic argumentative strategy.

Your op failed. That is a fact. Just admit it, and move on. It really shouldn't be that difficult, and the fact that you can't makes you look far weaker than if you'd just shut up.

The Count

Reaction score
The reason that we killed so much of cicadas troops while defending is that they dont know how to attack. I want to know since we are defending why we are almost equal to ODA? ??????

The reason of 1;4 is cicadas trick in using their allies as a punching bag.

The rest are your conclusions based probably in your own experience and trust me its not something you should take as a given. Tribes with active players win.

Blood monkey know this, we all have an opinion. Maybe in your tribe only the fl talk. Here we all talk.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We already did haha. 1 village nobled :)
As far as OD I don't have the time right now to look that up but I am sure someone will

Side 1:

Tribes: Cicada, 3301
Side 2:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheeZ, JheezZ, Jhezzz

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 96,619
Difference: 9,786

chart

Im remember the day you make this profile then first topic you write was here in w112... Mhm i guess you are counter mr Hustle troll Lol

Blue monke6

Reaction score
The reason that we killed so much of cicadas troops while defending is that they dont know how to attack. I want to know since we are defending why we are almost equal to ODA? ??????

The rest are your conclusions based probably in your own experience and trust me its not something you should take as a given. Tribes with active players win.

Blood monkey know this, we all have an opinion. Maybe in your tribe only the fl talk. Here we all talk.

Why did we cap 50 vils if we dont know how to attack? You killed offense and lost a bunch of D, had your villages catted down, then got a follow up OP cuz you didnt actually kill that much of our troops, in which we continued to cap vils and continued to demolish a majority of your mids. You guys all have no game sense. Imo, all your doing is trying to make us angry at your dumb posts

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ahhhh this conversation was exactly the brain dead entertainment I hoped for. Fair to say it is on the same level as love island.

In our tribe everyone is frontline and everyone is skilled enough to handle it :p

Wonder why Jheeez started with 7 tribes to only stack a handful of players who then internalled half the tribe...