The Count

Reaction score
May be i am brain dead maybe i am bl maybe i am a lot of things. You still cant attack and you still use your allies. And you re boring. See u

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im remember the day you make this profile then first topic you write was here in w112... Mhm i guess you are counter mr Hustle troll Lol

Well to be fair, my old forum account got deleted :)
But yes I play here on this world so I reckon my first comment with my new profile would be on this world.

The rest are your conclusions based probably in your own experience and trust me its not something you should take as a given. Tribes with active players win.

I am for sure not taking it for granted, been around long enough to look at these stats and understand this war is far from over unless Jheeez falls apart from within. Which judging by you guys sticking together and backing each other on the forums I don't imagine that being anytime soon.

As for your other comment about "my own experience" no. These are simple facts. You show me one world were a tribe won a world having 4x more ODD than ODA without the other tribe falling apart internally. You might be able to find between 1-5 worlds that fit this description. So it is not an opinion. Facts are defense grows slower. So common sense shows if you can lose more offense than defense while killing more of their defense you will win as they are will sooner or later run out of defense. Activating runs into my point. Normally the more active tribe will also be the more active offensive tribe which would indicate more or equal ODA than ODD. A Less active tribe will be more likely to sit back play defense and attempt to counter. Which would give them more ODD than ODA.

The Count

Reaction score
Chuck N. you are comparing our ODD and our ODA. I am telling you to compare our ODD with Cicada ODD and our ODA with their ODA. What is your conclusion?

Tribes that sit back and defend are never 2nd in ODA. We are.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I've seen plenty. Must be your lack of experience...

Jokes aside, his point is obviously about your strategy in this war. Your strategy in this war has been to turtle against Cicada and hit anything else you can get your hands on to avoid having your ops smashed. It's an effective strategy so far, but that doesn't make it sustainable.

The Count

Reaction score
As i told you i dont answer to anonymous people. And dont take ot as a sign of anything else, other than that.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Chuck N. you are comparing our ODD and our ODA. I am telling you to compare our ODD with Cicada ODD and our ODA with their ODA. What is your conclusion?

Comparing a Core tribes ODA to a rim tribes ODA since the start of the world is non sense. Again a "veteran player" like yourself should know this. Not in all cases but in most cases rim tribes don't face their first real opponent till they come for a core K. I obviously don't know who Cicada or Jheeez fought early world this world but I can almost assure you the tribes Jheeez fought had more defense in the core than tribes Cicada fought on the rim.

The only true comparison is the war itself which I have already posted but will post again.

1595510490836.png

You guys fall short almost 60M ODA. While sitting at +200M ODD. Again the war is still early, however my only point was typically when you see a tribe with 3-4 times more ODD than their opponents and 3-4 times less ODA than their opponents in a war it spells out a couple worrying factors.

1) Activity

2) Poor planning

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Comparing a Core tribes ODA to a rim tribes ODA since the start of the world is non sense. Again a "veteran player" like yourself should know this. Not in all cases but in most cases rim tribes don't face their first real opponent till they come for a core K. I obviously don't know who Cicada or Jheeez fought early world this world but I can almost assure you the tribes Jheeez fought had more defense in the core than tribes Cicada fought on the rim.

The only true comparison is the war itself which I have already posted but will post again.

View attachment 5217

You guys fall short almost 60M ODA. While sitting at +200M ODD. Again the war is still early, however my only point was typically when you see a tribe with 3-4 times more ODD than their opponents and 3-4 times less ODA than their opponents in a war it spells out a couple worrying factors.

1) Activity
2) Poor planning

Tribe who dont have other enemy and only one front can stack better than tribe with 3 fronts who cant move all def to one front. You as "veteran player" maybe can understand that and stop to be troll that you are.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tribe who dont have other enemy and only one front can stack better than tribe with 3 fronts who cant move all def to one front. You as "veteran player" maybe can understand that and stop to be troll that you are.
Nice job completely ignoring everything that he said and responding with something totally irrelevant.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Tribe who dont have other enemy and only one front can stack better than tribe with 3 fronts who cant move all def to one front.

Thank you for sharing this crucial information about how your tribe has 3 fronts and that all of them are stacked.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I have been one of the few players on the forums still giving you guys a shot, calling it early and saying the war is far from over. But yet I keep getting called out by your tribe for posting factual opinions.

Even if you have 3 fronts, that shouldn't stop you from focusing on one front. Which right now after a failed op, and a successful op by Cicada. I think its time you guys readdress where your focus should be on those 3 fronts and maybe play the snipe/small stacks on two fronts and focus on the one tribe that currently has most threat to your tribe's future.

Reaction score
Chuck, can't you tell they already have it all under control ? :rolleyes:

Perhaps the 'fake op' was a distraction for the 'real op' which will take place in a month's time. Or 3, depending on whether there's anything easier that pops up around. Who knows, time will tell. :)

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Chuck, can't you tell they already have it all under control ? :rolleyes:

Perhaps the 'fake op' was a distraction for the 'real op' which will take place in a month's time. Or 3, depending on whether there's anything easier that pops up around. Who knows, time will tell. :)

How long do 20k spear nukes take to build? Think we can put the next op on the timeline pretty easily.