the struggle

Discussion in 'World 30' started by smurks, Feb 5, 2012.

Share This Page

1. smurks

smurks Guest

once upon a time a small tribe names HG(RAM) was getting beat the poo outta them... and they always got back up and attempted to punch back.. stubborn fools never lose.. remember that.. we will get the crap beat out of us be we will refuse to fall. :lol: you managed to kill off the disloyal and take in the dishonest, but the insane idiots that remaining will take the beating and stand tall and proud until the bitter end. We are HG and we will stand tall and proud and you all will never take that away from us.

2. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

Good luck :icon_wink:

I have to admit that it has been better opposition up north.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
  3. cececole

cececole Non-stop Poster

Ye, indeed, those loyal players sure are running for the hills and quitting HG daily.

4. Pajuno

Pajuno Contributing Poster

*yawn*

if you wait long enough, phoenx will put you on their food list...

And BH will decide to recruit you.

:icon_cool:

its how CH got in....

5. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

someone gave you an account ? AGAIN ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I propose the following:
    a. a ... NAP between the allies :lol: , (reinvention of the term :lol: )
    b. take out the spoils of the once mighty RAM by keep pushing
    c. Take out those who still barb noble on a world full of red dots.

6. cececole

cececole Non-stop Poster

r2, really???

You have to STOP MAKING SO MUCH SENSE!!!!
    You full well know that reason and logic have no place on the pnp.

7. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

... d Take EDSother out AFTER a,b,c are done.

Right ? :icon_wink:

8. H.U.L.K

H.U.L.K Guest

Wonder why that is? :icon_cool:

There is no shame in trying and failing.

Not trying would be the real failure.

9. smurks

smurks Guest

:lol: well for what condition the account was in i think im coming along nicely. ive lost a lot of villages sure:p but nothing that cant be regained:icon_wink:

10. queenslater

queenslater Well-Known Member

That is a bit of a slap in the face, ARASD, LAP where really good players and very loyal to ram, they fought actively, ate many nukes and sent just as many out, on front line accounts for many months. Myself, and I am sure most of the phoenix players have allot of respect for them.

The vult and killbow accounts where also really active, and loyal to ram, also front line accounts that took a beating. What exactly have you achieved on world 30 that gives you the right to badmouth those players? You are on what....your third account now?

11. MR.MR

MR.MR Contributing Poster

Arasd and lapatuska (and college) are the reason I do not currently I have an account. Now one has deleted and the other is well on its way. Queen is right, you have some gall running your mouth like that.

12. t33chr

t33chr Guest

Cmon, give Smurks a break...

His selfless acts of drawing attention to himself and making sure he is the one being constantly rimmed in order to save others around him is admirable ;)

13. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

I don't think Smurks have mentioned those 2 players unless you want to imply for him that they were "killed" instead of having quit.

They did well for a long while but it seems they are no longer around. Let's not see insults where there are none.

I think he was pointing in a much different direction than those 2, but again I'm no legend.

14. smurks

smurks Guest

noobaxes is right. im pointing at people who left ram to save their own hides and those who left when the enemy decided("oh these guys are decent players lets send them invites because fighting them is to hard"). where is your loyalty? using the fact that your friends had quit doesn't give you any right to leave the others who swore to fight by you and betray them, their trust, and hurt the tribe as a whole. i never never once claimed to be almighty while ive been back. im here to give my bad name a good light to it. im here to play and fight by my friends through the thick and the thin and come out on top or give the enemies hell. your assumptions are close minded and your arguments to me are just sad at best.

15. t33chr

t33chr Guest

I cant believe you're making me quote myself here... You know nothing about loyalty so find it hard to listen to you when you try and call others out on it. There are a number of reasons we left and joined Phoenx. I dont expect you to understand because you werent even in the tribe at the time...

16. smurks

smurks Guest

you neglect to show how my invite was withdrawn, and i was attacked. so get it clear that even if im in the wrong what you did was hell of a lot worse then i did. your reasons are stupid and when you look at it your just a spineless coward like jonboy.

17. MR.MR

MR.MR Contributing Poster

Smurks you have no right to speak about the character ethics of Jonboy. He is ten times the man that you and I will ever be.

18. smurks

smurks Guest

yeah with that one cap against phonex im sure he is ten time more of a man then me. oh and lets not forget all those barbs hes munched and inactives hes snatched.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
  19. bronse

bronse Non-stop Poster

smurks get over it :)

20. smurks

smurks Guest

buddy i am over it lol:p i just dont think these people who ditched their tribes should think they get the moral high ground. they are just as sleazy as me. once they admit that then things will be fine.