the struggle

DeletedUser

Like i said, you dont know why i/we left... You werent around...

Fact is, i still have a good relationship and respect for a number of HG players. They know who they are because we are still in contact.

I am happy to share why publicly why i left but i doubt very much that you would take the time to listen or try and understand. You have obviously made your mind up without knowing any facts and that is that...

It's fine because there are people in this world that i do care for their thoughts and opinions of me. They are the ones that am happy to apologise to and i believe i already have... As for the rest... They are just another couple of pixels on the screen of a game that i play.

DeletedUser

your a sad piece of work. you abandon ship because your "friends quit." thats the reason you gave me IG so once again give me a break. i base what i say off what i hear from you. if you gave me the wrong info then thats your own damn problem.

DeletedUser

Gotta love a good cat fight :)
[spoil]
eb1afcb7-1991-4cef-88ab-147a92715b32.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

HiramKingofTyre2 on 26.01.
traitor.

bnkrmike24 on 27.01.
Traitor? =H==G= is not the same tribe I joined mate. I joined a tribe called RAM with members who are now long gone... I also barely know any of the current players in the tribe and the ones I do know I haven't attacked or have at least worked out some arrangement.

Can I ask who am I speaking to? Coz when I joined Phoenx, Hiram was an inactive & sat account...

You mean that mail? Didnt realise that i needed to share my life story with you after 1 mail :)

To clarify, I left for a few reasons...

1. As mentioned to you in that igm. Most of the players i had enjoyed being in Ram with were long gone...
2. I got fed up with people not helping with sits. (seeing the state of your account doesnt seem like much has changed).
3. I believed that Ram should have declared defeat and worked out where the pieces fell. Others decided to continue on with just a different name and hope that all the problems would disappear.
4. Didnt really agree with recruiting MF players and other 200k accounts when plenty of other large accounts needed owners or coplayers.
5. I had spent a fair bit of time with Raven sitti g the Shipley account. In getting to know him, heard about a wonderful place called Phoenx. He made it sound so good i just couldnt pass it up :)

You call me a coward yet i now have at least 5x more of my villages as 'frontline' than ever before... Thats OK though, coz like i said earlier, you are just dots on a screen to me. You are entitled to any opinion you like about me... At the end of the day, I am happy with my decision and the more you are the 'spokesperson' for HG. The happier i am that i am no longer there...

I have said all i really needed to about this now. Thanks for your time. Ill see you ig!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol anyone within HG know i dont act like i do in PNP so your mistaken ;)

MR.MR

yeah with that one cap against phonex im sure he is ten time more of a man then me. oh and lets not forget all those barbs hes munched and inactives hes snatched.

There may be things that exist that are more important than a browser game. I happen to have met Jonboy in real life, and know his story, and it has nothing to do with enemy captures at the end of the day.

DeletedUser

I agree with that part. It's just a game. It's somewhat sad though, that he leaves Phx to join RAM when RAM wins and that he goes back to Phx when Phx starts winning.

He enjoyed lots of internals in RAM to get growth yet he just turns his back to them with not even a glimpse of bad conscience... Straight into fighting your former tribe, or was that the plan all along?

DeletedUser

lol, smurks. I don't think that you have any right to call anyone disloyal or any other thing. Especially to someone who is attacking HG because of the fact that you left RAM a few months ago, had a spaz, attacked all of us with nukes to our backlines. Then got your ass whooped by mberns and 2 other players, and deleted. Do you remember that? So think before you post on here, I gotta admit your BS is really entertaining but keep it to a minimum. Although that I don't agree with what most people from RAM have done in the past few months. I don't think that you have any right to call any of them coward or anything else. Please, just get your sad ass off your PC and go get a life as we all know that you yourself is what ever you called bnkr and nbd in the previous posts you noob.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol, smurks. I don't think that you have any right to call anyone disloyal or any other thing. Especially to someone who is attacking HG because of the fact that you left RAM a few months ago, had a spaz, attacked all of us with nukes to our backlines. Then got your ass whooped by mberns and 2 other players, and deleted. Do you remember that? So think before you post on here, I gotta admit your BS is really entertaining but keep it to a minimum. Although that I don't agree with what most people from RAM have done in the past few months. I don't think that you have any right to call any of them coward or anything else. Please, just get your sad ass off your PC and go get a life as we all know that you yourself is what ever you called bnkr and nbd in the previous posts you noob.

sir, where were you when Bnkr needed help sitting all those accountS???

Oh ya, doing exactly what shipley, karma, vult, wittman, mberns, killbow, apoc, garydl, gavasp, and the list goes on, were and are doing at this moment. Not playing tw, not participating to help benefit your former tribe.

Ram was dead, has been dead for months. The only ones that dont believe that are people like you who come here and throw insults. If you werent here to help bnkr the last few months, then i dont believe you deserve to be talking as insultingly as you have. I remember you trying to talk your way into phoenx more than once.

Is that what its all about?? Him getting an invite and you havent??

DeletedUser

lol, you donno anything you talk dude. You don't know what happened in RAM. All those who left RAM other than nbd and dinglenuts were gone until this summer. You can ask bnkr and he will tell you. Who helped karma and I when we sat through the winter and spring of 2011? I took a break for the first time and they crumbled. I am not saying I am better than them, just saying it wasn't my fault. You can ask them all how many accounts I've sat over the years, I was the one who got htem defences to stack their frontlines. So dont be telling me that I didnt do anything to benefit my former tribe. I nvr tried to talk my way into phoenx, it was mberns that wanted you to merge with RAM. I have already told nbd and mike that if I had stayed around, and that RAM changed its name. I prolly would've deleted.