The TA in shambles (as its always been)

DeletedUser

I do have more.

But firstly, what is this garbage all about?

not been in this world from the start but been in the TA for a while now and yeah space maybe in damage limitation but these players didnt leave due to being frustrated they left because they have no loyalty. Not surprising really as 2 or 3 are new owners of large accounts and cant play the game properly yet which doesnt make much sense as the world is gonna end before they can make much of a statement, elitist is definately one name i would not use for the 'breakaway' of pnp puppets simply because theyre cowards in all honesty, reminiscant of rats bailing from a sinking ship, the sinking ship we may be but forgotten we will never be. 50 TA caps is all that is required for the rats to be offered positions in pnp, not 50 caps per player as thats something only the top 9 or 10 pnp players can take form us but 50 caps from the entire tribe which is why one of them is nobling a 92 point newly acquired villa from one of us. Still think 'elitist' is an apt word?

Show me where these players have been offered positions inside PnP?
At best they may have been guided to turn on the TA for their own good... and who can blame them after having to deal with such poor and frustrating leadership.

But back to the point at hand, the fact is that at the very beginning, Space brought this on himself.
Firstly by claiming that he was the academy of ARG! and using our hard earned fearsome reputation to scare rim nublets into submitting villages and territory.
We warned about this and threatened that if the abuse of our name went on, there would be dire consequences.

So he switched tactics, to recruiting.
He recruited refugee's from almost every tribe we had ever defeated (at the time).

Who wouldn't attack him?
He forced our hand.
We should be focusing all attention on IMP, but Space "makes" the TA a target.

He is a horrible leader who has lead a potentially end game finishing entity to oblivion.

spacemanspiff92

@whirlwind, back, midnight
yeah, i'll take the blame for poor leadership-- but only at the start. I let members go that I shouldn't have let go

@back
1)My complaints about PnP's size are minimal. I'm not a very big complainer, if you can tell anything from my posts, that should be one thing
It may seem like I complain a lot, but that's just because you're on top

2)My friendships with ARG! members have long been gone
I never recruited to use as meatshields, in fact, I was the meatshield for the members I recruited, if you ever checked the map

3)Again, that was beginning leadership faults

4)I don't suck up for support, I politely mail neighbors, I never make posts in the forums.
And again, sorry that sometimes I can't rebuild my wall... not everybody is made of time and can get to a computer 24/7
Some days are busier then others. I think I rebuild my walls as much as I possibly can. What else can I do about it

5)Again, your making blatant statements based on what you see. But you never actually looked around, or read anything of what I've said in depth.
I provide direction; my members just fail to have the experience to do anything. That is why I should've kept members in the past that I have let go.

@stec
It's not that fact that it's 1k-2k incomings, it's that I don't even have any offense to fight back; and it's just me vs 4/5 of you guys which total at least 10x my size. You guys can give me the whole size doesn't matter stuff, but... it kind of does

finally, @midnight
"But back to the point at hand, the fact is that at the very beginning, Space brought this on himself.
Firstly by claiming that he was the academy of ARG! and using our hard earned fearsome reputation to scare rim nublets into submitting villages and territory.
We warned about this and threatened that if the abuse of our name went on, there would be dire consequences.

So he switched tactics, to recruiting.
He recruited refugee's from almost every tribe we had ever defeated (at the time).

Who wouldn't attack him?
He forced our hand.
We should be focusing all attention on IMP, but Space "makes" the TA a target.

He is a horrible leader who has lead a potentially end game finishing entity to oblivion."

Why do you keep insisting I claimed we were ARG's academy?
Never did I ever do that.
I don't know how many times I need to tell you that.
Do you need me to tell you the whole story again?
You've told your side of the story so many times to yourself and other people that you completely neglect the other possibilities which you ignored.

You didn't defeat poop. If you can name these "Tribes" that you defeated, I'll gladly clarify the diplomatic interactions we've had with them.

Please. We are the only ones left. You could easily attack IMP if you want to, but we did not provoke any attacks from ARG!/PnP ever.
If you want to think about it even deeper, we've only been nothing but nice to you guys [maybe not me ;D].

I don't mind you guys attacking us. It's part of the game. But please do not try to justify your attacks as our fault, for being the annoying kid that deserves a beating.
It's because it's the nature of the game to conquer the weaker neighbor. It's quite obvious.

@all
I don't know how much I need to say this, but your opinion on my leadership matters not to anybody but me and my [current] members. You can say I suck all you want... won't change anything.
We're still here

DeletedUser80610

But firstly, what is this garbage all about?
Not surprising really as 2 or 3 are new owners of large accounts and cant play the game properly yet which doesnt make much sense as the world is gonna end before they can make much of a statement, elitist is definately one name i would not use for the 'breakaway' of pnp puppets simply because theyre cowards in all honesty, reminiscant of rats bailing from a sinking ship, the sinking ship we may be but forgotten we will never be. 50 TA caps is all that is required for the rats to be offered positions in pnp, not 50 caps per player as thats something only the top 9 or 10 pnp players can take form us but 50 caps from the entire tribe which is why one of them is nobling a 92 point newly acquired villa from one of us. Still think 'elitist' is an apt word?

Discuss

Show me where these players have been offered positions inside PnP?
At best they may have been guided to turn on the TA for their own good... and who can blame them after having to deal with such poor and frustrating leadership.

It's not 50 TA caps until they get in it's 50 TA caps and then they are considered, and a promised nap.
They are on a high right now, they were invited to take a seat in the grown-ups tribe. I say good for them, tired of the way stuffs been running so you run stuff yourself now.
Some of these players had pretty much quit the game and other are brand-spanking new to this world but on 1milo accounts.
Realistically I think only 1 or two of them could make it into PnP.

In a way, PnP gets a double win.
Perhaps not with more members but they destroy the TA faster.
Why slowly pick them off when you can make em destroy each-other.

DeletedUser64451

You gave up at around 1-2k incomings and your considering playing another world playing in the core?

In his defense, he didn't give up after 1-2k incomings, he gave up after 1-2k incomings every few weeks for 6-7 months. Your point is still valid though, if he doesn't want to grow up around PnP-quality players, don't start in the core.

And again, hl2 appears to have more sense than the rest of his tribe put together.

DeletedUser

@stec
It's not that fact that it's 1k-2k incomings, it's that I don't even have any offense to fight back; and it's just me vs 4/5 of you guys which total at least 10x my size. You guys can give me the whole size doesn't matter stuff, but... it kind of does

@all
I don't know how much I need to say this, but your opinion on my leadership matters not to anybody but me and my [current] members. You can say I suck all you want... won't change anything.
We're still here

Well... first off... Why the hell didn't you build some then! lol. TAs main fault is their lack of offence. I have lead a tribe on the rim fighting a tribe 10x our size... being turtle does not help, it just delays the inevitable, such a negative way to go about fighting, and you have far more activity in TA than I did in mine. Its poor organisation and your arrogance that your still around therefore must be doing a good job, thats your faltering, both of those are the reason why your leadership fails.

and secondly... fighting core, in many worlds, you end up gangbanged by the rim tribes... its just as "unfair" a fight as PnP fighting you.

spacemanspiff92

@stec
because ALL of my offense was in the front lines, and I tried to support from my backlines. Unfortunately, when you have multiple players attacking you, combined with more villages than your whole tribe has, the offense villages lose their purpose. By the time I could clear a village, it would be stacked again, unless I recapped; which I do if I have time

alexwong

TA has no chance for survival. I'm sorry for that.

perhaps you guys can just leave W21 for another world. Save your time, save our time.

spacemanspiff92

regardless of our chance of survival, it'd be a damn waste if we just deleted and disbanded.
at least in my opinion it'd be a damn waste

and you guys gotta admit, it gives you something to do

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It happens the world over I sent a constant 5K in attacks over a 10 day period to a top IMP player & the account owner leaves nothing new to players leaving the world due to being attacked.

It all boils down to how much you want to keep playing the world. I know for a fact when the gangbang against PuFFiN started due to so many players being in a constant war for months from other worlds many did think about the very real option of just deleting & walking away from the world.

I'm also sorry to say that new worlds just do not get the player base needed for it to be fun. You can hit the top 2000 on a new world with one 900 point village just how sad is that.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
depends when you join and if the worlds settings suck on w55 Ranking (6.220.|1.846 P) but you can easily climb 400-1000 spots per day.

but yeah if you look at some of the older new worlds (open for joining but hopeless for anyone who does :p) most arnt even going to make it all the way to the rim i think there making new worlds to often i know its good to try to keep things fresh but its more fun when theres a full world

XxBRICKSTERxX

After reading this I truly realize how young I am in this world. Was the TA (or GA) once a core tribe?

@stec
because ALL of my offense was in the front lines, and I tried to support from my backlines. Unfortunately, when you have multiple players attacking you, combined with more villages than your whole tribe has, the offense villages lose their purpose. By the time I could clear a village, it would be stacked again, unless I recapped; which I do if I have time

team work?

@busa- I get what you mean about the rankings, its sad that there is so little competition on new worlds. If there are 2000 players on the world, how many of them know how to play? How many are them are committed to learning and putting in the time to learn? I've started talking to a few smaller players in W51 (not that I am a big fish) they have started over two or three times. I'm not that surprised about your findings.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Battle of Waterloo (767|682) K67 549 Barbarian stewinthepot [.:TA:.] 2008-12-11 16:10:43

i left for a couple years and rejoined a day before the world closed... i dont know how much closer the tribe got to the core but we were in k67 at least

DeletedUser

Im sorry... Did somene just call backwards a troll :|
Really?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No GA was not a core tribe PuFFiN was :)

ARG was outer core but we had a few tribes between us at the start of the world (A2A SST & HP) are 3 that I remember.

spacemanspiff92

PuFFiN [PnP] was founded June 23, 2008
-AAS- [TA] was founded August 27, 2008

pretty darn close

you don't think there's teamwork?

you can ask anybody who attacks me, my villages will randomly get stacked

unfortunately you guys have more than enough nukes to clear whatever I stack

XxBRICKSTERxX

I wasn't trying to say there was no team work on your side, honestly I don't know that much about your tribe to comment on that matter. I was just referring to the team work against you from PnP, or ARG!, or maybe PUFFiN.