The TA in shambles (as its always been)

DeletedUser80610

Mmm.. winning.. don't think there is such a thing.
Still waste the same amount of time doing pretty much the same thing (clicking) but as long as we can still argue about the same topics week after week it's all good rite?

DeletedUser98649

Spent ages typing a long coherent message but then had a power cut so this time just goona say my points quickly.

1. IMP is being beaten you guys are findin cracks in our defence mos visiby k90 where virius is also feeling the pinch.
2. IMP don't whinge like TA we do move onto the next defensive mission and occasionally even offensive
3.C'mon panda join the war will be awesome to see how skilled PnP really are cos i say they'd still have a chance. But so do we only not for long take a look at worlds like W25 in particular my mate who plays there says the world is just making a stand against subV now way too late they are at least 10x bigger than the whole world put together.

DeletedUser

Spent ages typing a long coherent message but then had a power cut so this time just goona say my points quickly.

1. IMP is being beaten you guys are findin cracks in our defence mos visiby k90 where virius is also feeling the pinch.
2. IMP don't whinge like TA we do move onto the next defensive mission and occasionally even offensive
3.C'mon panda join the war will be awesome to see how skilled PnP really are cos i say they'd still have a chance. But so do we only not for long take a look at worlds like W25 in particular my mate who plays there says the world is just making a stand against subV now way too late they are at least 10x bigger than the whole world put together.

1. That's not the only place where cracks are appearing.
2. IMP's not much better than the TA statistically.
3. Accept that Panda are your enemy and fight them accordingly.

spacemanspiff92

i saw last post by midnight and was ready to read some rubbing in :p

asperra, i think you're the only IMP member that reads the external forums, much less posts in them, so your claim that you whine less is invalid.
Either way, I am pretty much the only TA member who reads/posts besides hl2dmlord
and I honestly don't think we whine. some other people *ahem* think so, but... i'm not even gonna start the argument ;)

the TA can last as long as IMP will, if not longer. especially considering how we have some villages over there in the south-west as well. IMP meatshield ftw

DeletedUser

Fireborne and I were talking and decided that we would have if you said please. Looks like we'll continue eating bamboo.

DeletedUser98649

Aw pawease shtaal we could hire u as mercenary and pay in bamboo :p
clybow why do i get the feeling i'd get a lush welcome party by the next time i got online. Tbh will give name soon enough as doubt most of u would attack me unless i was really nasty
spiff i suppose but you do whine a little and i do not. Tbh i dont even care you are the enemy of mine enemy so annoy them all you want

Last edited by a moderator:

spacemanspiff92

i was possibly the one and only person who would ever be on your side
yet you chose to listen to what you hear, and attack me
i dare you to quote me whining

so be it, your little quirky posts no longer are funny to me, but rather annoying.
go play animal crossing or something
lucky for you, you're not near my radar
you should release your IGN, anyways though

DeletedUser98649

c'mon spiff I am trying to defend you but in a small way first he says every post you make is to whinge i say only occasionally I hide my IGN cos it makes me check here more and i won't get rimmed :p LOL it would only be fakes getting sent to me as i am mostly deep in IMP territory

DeletedUser80610

If Busa was sending me attacks from 400 hours away, he'll find you and send them your way as well.
Wont be long before the captain of the ship spots you with his scope.

DeletedUser

now i might not post in here that often but seems to me that everybody else in here is open enough to sign up as their IGN and not hide away trying not to get noticed youve tried to say something asperra so own up and put a real name up...

DeletedUser

1. That's not the only place where cracks are appearing.
2. IMP's not much better than the TA statistically.
3. Accept that Panda are your enemy and fight them accordingly.

+1 Agree fully here :D

now i might not post in here that often but seems to me that everybody else in here is open enough to sign up as their IGN and not hide away trying not to get noticed youve tried to say something asperra so own up and put a real name up...

Makes perfect sense to me. :D

My siggy *has* my ign.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64451

My forum name is what my ign used to be. Then I quit that account, and then I got new ones, but I'm just not dedicated enough to make new forum accounts for all my new in-game accounts. I'm Jaaz, for those who didn't know already ;)

Not that anybody was talking to me or about me, just that I happened to stop by. Carry on.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As forum passwords are often different to what they are in game players who take over accounts cannot use the same name.

DeletedUser80610

I suppose..
the e-mail I used for this external acc is different to the one I have in-game, i'd switch my in-game email if it'd let me :/

DeletedUser

so it just happens that asperra is a worm trying to hide under a rock so we cant see who he is then?

DeletedUser64451

Yeah he's an IMP rim noob, has no influence in-game so he has to come out here to get any action.

DeletedUser80610

Wiki-whack-whack wiki-wiki whack.

Anymore talk from you Asperra?

HOW LONG do you think the TA will last?
Not until disband, but until not in the top 15 anymore