The TA in shambles (as its always been)

DeletedUser

A group of frustrated players seem to have broken off from the main core, in 2 or 3 separate tribes.

More are sure to follow.

This is similar to what happened with Dr NO. The weak, inactive or unwilling are left to burn and the strong move forward in small elitest groups.

Space is in damage control right now and no doubt in contact with the aforementioned parties, whispering sweet nothings in a lame attempt to get them to return.
I am sure they have given him ample opportunities though and he has continued to fail them.

The added pressure from PnP has been unrelenting and surely these players would be sick of simply stacking all of spaces villages and he doing nothing with their troops.

Is this the end of the age old GA/TA?

Looks like the corporate rebranding didn't work.

Discuss :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I give them some time, but it's pretty much sealed. They got no where to run in the north, south, east, or west and have backed themselves in k-99 for the last run. I guess PnP can thank them for building an intense amount of villages on the rim.

Still a tribe which held themselves for a while, in methods I don't agree with, but they held their ground longer then most tribes.

Nicksta195

I really don't know anything about TA, but small elitist groups can prove dangerous if they are well organized enough and have the skills to hang with PnP, but all of that of course is very theoretical since I am not on the world to see what they have or see how broken they really are. If there is one thing I learned from W21 it was that you’re not going to pose a threat to PnP without everyone in your resistance being on the same page.

Last edited:

spacemanspiff92

leave it to midnight to be on top of the news :p

official statement: a couple players quit, i found replacements, they didn't like the situation and created their own tribe.
can't be helped, stuff happens

unofficial statement:
I'm getting quite tired of this game, now... I am considering just joining another world. nothing much for me left in this world :\
nothing is official, i'll stick around for a while, but i'll be quite idle

DeletedUser64451

official response: sounds like you found some players with some common sense.

unofficial response: you've held out much longer than you should have, most people would have left the world already had they been opped on 3-4 times by a tribe several times larger than them...around 2300 players have quit since I started w21, and I'm sure everyone would have understood if you were one of them, but you weren't, so hat's off.

spacemanspiff92

@lady
yeah :p
now that the world's closed, i can't find motivation in new players, i feel like meeting new people... that aren't children haha

@sidd
well thanks, I think if you never took the Jaaz account, I would have been much better off. You were by far the most active attacker i've had, so hats off to you as well ;)
you also had to get your mean friends to attack me too >.< so i never really stood a chance ;D

spacemanspiff92

naw i'll keep my villas all defense, and i'll probably just munch on barbs and grow in some spare time or something
i'm not sure what i'm doing yet, w21 is all i know ;D

DeletedUser

naw i'll keep my villas all defense, and i'll probably just munch on barbs and grow in some spare time or something
i'm not sure what i'm doing yet, w21 is all i know ;D

I feel sorry for your tribemates! Are they not still depending on you? or is this a signal that they might as well all give up and quit?

gh131

interesting development perhaps these small elitist tribes may prove to at least be a remote threat to everyone:)

spacemanspiff92

@stec
the ones who didn't believe in my ways already left
the ones who still follow me still follow me-- I'm still going to play in w21, I won't quit until I get rimmed. I just meant I am going to join w57 when it opens up and just start fresh, with no PnP right next to me... I feel like I could be a lot more successful haha
I will continue to lead the remnants of the TA, but our goal is not world domination... if that makes sense

DeletedUser

not been in this world from the start but been in the TA for a while now and yeah space maybe in damage limitation but these players didnt leave due to being frustrated they left because they have no loyalty. Not surprising really as 2 or 3 are new owners of large accounts and cant play the game properly yet which doesnt make much sense as the world is gonna end before they can make much of a statement, elitist is definately one name i would not use for the 'breakaway' of pnp puppets simply because theyre cowards in all honesty, reminiscant of rats bailing from a sinking ship, the sinking ship we may be but forgotten we will never be. 50 TA caps is all that is required for the rats to be offered positions in pnp, not 50 caps per player as thats something only the top 9 or 10 pnp players can take form us but 50 caps from the entire tribe which is why one of them is nobling a 92 point newly acquired villa from one of us. Still think 'elitist' is an apt word?

Discuss

DeletedUser

I do hope to see the skilled in the TA rise above their crappy position and, dare I say it, poor and inconsistent leadership.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
how can it be inconsistent when pretty much every month theres a new controversy going on? :icon_wink:

and i dont know about poor im pretty sure most leaderships would have disbanded a year ago but were still here and thats good enough for me

DeletedUser

@stec
the ones who still follow me still follow me-- I'm still going to play in w21, I won't quit until I get rimmed. I just meant I am going to join w57 when it opens up and just start fresh, with no PnP right next to me... I feel like I could be a lot more successful haha
I will continue to lead the remnants of the TA, but our goal is not world domination... if that makes sense

Poor leadership.

DeletedUser

@stec

You gave up at around 1-2k incomings and your considering playing another world playing in the core?

DeletedUser

obvious troll is obvious

I'll be more descriptive then.

1) He did not give the tribe proper guidance and direction. He's always complaining that ARG!/PnP is too big but failed to organize anything or even recognize the threat long before we were that big.

2) He recruited more and more people to use as meatshields while striking up friendship with a few ARG! members who ensured his own protection.

3) Meanwhile, he forbade his members from fighting back.

4) He sucks up tribe support while not bothering to rebuild walls, is wasting tribe member efforts and troops.

5) Continues to provide zero direction, and is happy to only delay the inevitable.

I'm sure Midnight has more, but I think this will suffice.