The TA in shambles (as its always been)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There have been many threads on the subjects you ask about so a quick read by you of the W21 forum should solve most questions you ask.

DeletedUser

Let me sum it up for you.
PnP are the winners of this world and the TA (your tribe) are the losers.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
really? your getting cocky for beating .:TA:.? it took you nubs over a year to beat a tribe that had maybe 5 players that had any idea what they were doing :lol:

TA are the nubs who survived for 2 years of being attack by the #1 tribe

pnp are the nubs that mass merged there way to victory

DeletedUser64451

1 backwards [PnP] 157,27 Mio.
2 Secale [PnP] 135,98 Mio.
3 busamad [PnP] 127,31 Mio.
4 stec2008 [PnP] 123,37 Mio.
5 Lordtrall [PnP] 120,31 Mio.
6 hellfot [PnP] 113,75 Mio.
7 The Lord Api [PnP] 100,37 Mio.
8 AlexWong [PnP] 98,57 Mio.
9 Jaaz [PnP] 94,15 Mio.
10 jkidd338 [Panda!] 91,20 Mio.
11 adrianroc [PnP] 90,36 Mio.
12 jackhappy [Panda!] 87,00 Mio.
13 Zoquelle [PnP] 85,12 Mio.
14 XmigX [PnP] 84,57 Mio.
15 AZGamer [PnP] 84,05 Mio.
16 Proferentem [PnP] 83,11 Mio.
17 Valsar [PnP] 82,42 Mio.

(that's ODA)

Yeah, we got all that clearing inactives and barbs. Right.

Seriously dude, TA hasn't been a priority in well over a year. If the grapes are too sour, don't eat them.

DeletedUser80610

1 backwards [PnP] 157,27 Mio.
2 Secale [PnP] 135,98 Mio.
3 busamad [PnP] 127,31 Mio.
4 stec2008 [PnP] 123,37 Mio.
5 Lordtrall [PnP] 120,31 Mio.
6 hellfot [PnP] 113,75 Mio.
7 The Lord Api [PnP] 100,37 Mio.
8 AlexWong [PnP] 98,57 Mio.
9 Jaaz [PnP] 94,15 Mio.
10 jkidd338 [Panda!] 91,20 Mio.
11 adrianroc [PnP] 90,36 Mio.
12 jackhappy [Panda!] 87,00 Mio.
13 Zoquelle [PnP] 85,12 Mio.
14 XmigX [PnP] 84,57 Mio.
15 AZGamer [PnP] 84,05 Mio.
16 Proferentem [PnP] 83,11 Mio.
17 Valsar [PnP] 82,42 Mio.

(that's ODA)

Yeah, we got all that clearing inactives and barbs. Right.

Seriously dude, TA hasn't been a priority in well over a year. If the grapes are too sour, don't eat them.

ADD SUGARR!!

Top 20 ODD scores plz?

DeletedUser

Add morale of almost all TA players, ADD our ODA and you'll find out why TA has good ODD.
For me ODD without ODA means that player is building just defense without attacking and if you count in morale you'll get bigger picture.

DeletedUser66513

really? your getting cocky for beating .:TA:.? it took you nubs over a year to beat a tribe that had maybe 5 players that had any idea what they were doing :lol:

TA are the nubs who survived for 2 years of being attack by the #1 tribe

pnp are the nubs that mass merged there way to victory

I have a question for you.

Are you stupid, or are you just wilfully ignorant?

ie are you looking at what happened in the world, and don't understand it? Or do you actually understand it and don't like the truth so you ignore it and pretend it didn't happen?

DeletedUser

Hes just bitter about the whole thing I think. ;)

Put it into perspective Stew, On a personal level I move 150 hours from my closest village at the time (200+ hours from the nearest major cluster of villages) and walked straight into TA territory back around Christmas time. 6 months on I have 300 villages down hear (A major percentage of my total enoblements for the last month). I have TA to thank for their complete incompetence in giving me an easy time (excluding Hl2). At least Zeervi made me put in a little effort to jump 100+ hours! So that is essentially how bad TA are skillwise.

... to address the time issue. TA were nearing 32mio when I moved in, we have had maybe 6 to 10 active players fighting TA and have removed in excess 20mio worth of villages off TA in the last 6 to 9 months and instigated a complete collapse of the TA leadership, I think hl2 seems to be the only one left actually really growing. On poor morale with the loss of what (80 odd initial players minus 20 still there) 60 players, I would say TA have been removed swiftly and efficiently over the past year or so. Probably could have been done quicker, but we are essentially warring 3 of the 4 corners of this world and TA do not, and indeed have never possessed the presence or threat to even remotely warrant the attention. Fortunately for TA, nobling takes time, but I guess unfortunately, has only delayed the inevitable.

DeletedUser

Don't we helped to well made the drop 344 conquers in 100 days of war that helped and now both k89 and k99 are now in PNP control.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80610

ADD SUGARR!!

Top 20 ODD scores plz?

[spoil]
Top20ODD.jpg
[/spoil]

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Hes just bitter about the whole thing I think. ;)

Put it into perspective Stew, On a personal level I move 150 hours from my closest village at the time (200+ hours from the nearest major cluster of villages) and walked straight into TA territory back around Christmas time. 6 months on I have 300 villages down hear (A major percentage of my total enoblements for the last month). I have TA to thank for their complete incompetence in giving me an easy time (excluding Hl2). At least Zeervi made me put in a little effort to jump 100+ hours! So that is essentially how bad TA are skillwise.

... to address the time issue. TA were nearing 32mio when I moved in, we have had maybe 6 to 10 active players fighting TA and have removed in excess 20mio worth of villages off TA in the last 6 to 9 months and instigated a complete collapse of the TA leadership, I think hl2 seems to be the only one left actually really growing. On poor morale with the loss of what (80 odd initial players minus 20 still there) 60 players, I would say TA have been removed swiftly and efficiently over the past year or so. Probably could have been done quicker, but we are essentially warring 3 of the 4 corners of this world and TA do not, and indeed have never possessed the presence or threat to even remotely warrant the attention. Fortunately for TA, nobling takes time, but I guess unfortunately, has only delayed the inevitable.

and im not bitter, just sick of seeing nubs from pnp trolling the people from TA.

and never said TA was good as a matter of fact its one of the worst tribes ive ever been in. but since your pointing out reasons why pnp isnt that good of a tribe thanks? :icon_neutral:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just sick of seeing nubs from pnp trolling the people from TA.

Yep I'm a poor player never done anything in any world in fact i have no understanding of scripts could never grasp sending a fast train. I'm lucky that they remember your details when you log in or I may never have managed to log back into this world :(

DeletedUser

Seriously. Don't boast about having a big odd. You got demolished and teared limb from limb and all you got to show for it, is some measly odd. Ta- If you build full defence. You got taught a lesson. You cant win and rely completely on your defence. If you clear a couple of nukes of Pnps but nothing to counter any openings that pop up when you do. ODD is well high. Lets get carried away and have a pantsy fit about it. Yay ODD is high, Lets act like 5 year old kids that find a toy in their happy meal. Sorry but you need to be shook up a bit and have common sense. You played on this game for some time and all the effort get thrown back at you. You have morale that kills some nukes. It delays the inevitable. I know through some people. Ta was the least of Pnp's priorities and they still got absolutely battered like dough by them. Imp, got hammered and I'm sure a lot of them committed suicide. Pnp. nOW mereged into Pnp. Why should they waste more time on nobling everyone when they can merge and finish the job twice as quicker. Aidyace was high and got annihilated and tormented. He got No1 in defenders ranking but still he got nobled. Pnp will win the world so get over and dont go down without a fight. I dont know you personally but im sure alot of you good players. make sure you taunt Pnp by not letting them get any vil without them sweating like a waterfall first. Regards Fabian. I hope none of you are insulted by this and this is not to offend any of you. I loving the banter so dont let me down in the forums. Keep the verbal abuse up Guys;)

DeletedUser80610

Screw you too buddy ;D

No offence taken, plenty being built.
We do what we can with the time and position we have.

Even though we did recruit a lot of nubs .. I'm still glad that we've lived this long.. even if that was only because PnP didn't put their full attention on us.

Still nice :)

DeletedUser

I dont question that the feeling of being able to breathe without having to restart, as you have no villas or quit as it pointless continuing is buzzin. I dont doubt that you must be dancing inside. Pnp could pay more attention on you but your not the centre of the universe and the world dont always evolve around you. Ta; The higher class players remain in Ta but some nubs as they say remain if im correct but tell me if im wrong. It must be a warm feeling inside that you one of the last people that left on the world excluding Pnp. But you will eventually be trapped by the lepracauns (Pnps) when you searching for the gold at the end of the rainbow. Cant change the ending but like I said. I still believe you can make them die of exhaustion before that time comes. I dont want to insult anyone and dont want you to feel like rubbish as you proabably good.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Yep I'm a poor player never done anything in any world in fact i have no understanding of scripts could never grasp sending a fast train. I'm lucky that they remember your details when you log in or I may never have managed to log back into this world :(

please point me to where i have even once directed one of my posts to you