The TA in shambles (as its always been)

DeletedUser

Attack the tribe, you have to face the full power (nukes) of Pnp on a silver platter served with 4 nobles. Thats how you get the job done.

alexwong

and im not bitter, just sick of seeing nubs from pnp trolling the people from TA.

I'm the nub from PnP, and I need help from you. Why are the red dots in my map turning yellow and blue? What's going on? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

You recuiting them and you bribing them with premium points for there villas.

DeletedUser

You recuiting them and you bribing them with premium points for there villas.

Thanks for the great laugh, I needed that today. :)

(sorry, I know it is not nice to laugh at the delusions of the others, especially when they are so obviously misinformed)

DeletedUser64451

Whoa, I thought he was kidding. Just in case...here's an example of our favorite way of merging.

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Side 2:
Tribes: IT!, ~IMP~, What?, .com, .:TA:., R.T.T

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,866
Side 2: 153
Difference: 3,713

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,134,508
Side 2: 1,371,253
Difference: 33,763,255

chart

You see, your villages are welcome to join us at any time.

DeletedUser

Can ask for skype then send mail on that and if they send a sum of money at once and the players give some effort to keep villas its hard to prove. You have to admit though, that Ta is in shambles

DeletedUser

Wow, I haven't heard of such a fairytale since Nanny read me Three Little Pigs!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I send them few nukes per village with a noble on top. But they don't travel very well to targets via skype :(

Does that count?

DeletedUser

I mean you can bribe on Skype and Skype not really valid sometimes in appeals to block a player. So that how for hl2dmlord sake.

spacemanspiff92

@PnP
continue to be jerks, it isn't going to change anything, the game has obviously been over, your cockiness is not appreciated
don't even bother trying to flame me with walls of text or whatever because i won't be reading it or responding.

enjoy your summers ;D

DeletedUser

@PnP
continue to be jerks, it isn't going to change anything, the game has obviously been over, your cockiness is not appreciated
don't even bother trying to flame me with walls of text or whatever because i won't be reading it or responding.

enjoy your summers ;D

Suck it up buttercup - PnP earned their bragging rights.