The Tale of the Tape

DeletedUser

Check your facts. I daresay we have not recruited any SNOW member, so that makes it a non-academy by definition.

DeletedUser

Check your facts. I daresay we have not recruited any SNOW member, so that makes it a non-academy by definition.

but its the place where you hide your innactive controlled acount no?

DeletedUser

oh. i appologize. your saynig that Cats is your acadmy tribe. opps.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

but its the place where you hide your innactive controlled acount no?

A laughable assumption. Maybe it would do you well to do some research before sprouting your mouth off in the forums? :icon_neutral:

If anything, inactives are stashed in Natch. We have no official relations with SNOW, although I am fairly sure that some of their members individually supported some of Deus when asked.

@Wiz; Actually, I wasn't saying anything, I daresay you leapt to conclusions again. That said, Cats isn't quite an academy tribe either, but it's closer than SNOW is by a mile or six, yes.

slowdowntubby

When I was still playing SNOW was one of Laforge's nub tribes. They supported him in exchange for protection he never gave them. Dunno if that is still the case or not but it always amused me.

DeletedUser

A laughable question. Maybe it would do you well to do some research before sprouting your mouth off in the forums? :icon_neutral:

If anything, inactives are stashed in Natch. We have no official relation with SNOW, although I am fairly sure that some of their members individually supported some of Deus when asked.

@Wiz; Actually, I wasn't saying anything, I daresay you leapt to conclusions again. That said, Cats isn't quite an academy tribe either, but it's closer than SNOW is by a mile or six, yes.

and yet you told me to learn to read son?

Cheking my fact before sprouting my mouth?you did nothing then sprouting your mouth around whitout anykind of fact since WW2 started...At least I backed some of my assomption with fact...And well,I still beleive that some acount in Snow or natch are Deus controlled one...why?who moved them from Deus to natch/snow if its not a Deus player?and who gift there vill if its not a Deus player?

DeletedUser

The fact that you plastered 'no?' at the end makes it a rhetorical question.

Check your English before correcting my post. Kthanks.

DeletedUser

When I was still playing SNOW was one of Laforge's nub tribes. They supported him in exchange for protection he never gave them. Dunno if that is still the case or not but it always amused me.

Hmm, the Forge-SNOW bond is a bit exaggerated, but that is close to the truth, yes. It's a bit like the ex-Azi tribe, only without any direct influence.

DeletedUser

Kriid said:
I honestly doubt that KK would make fun of my english,in the case he would,I would just rape him to remind him who's the boss that's more Rukoh style to use this kind of lame excuse of *I dont understand your silly english* to try to escape a pnp battle he would loss otherwise...

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ouch. yet another deus language bash. nice job!:lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

Such a loss, indeed. Woe is me. I think I'll go and reflect on my loss, now.

DeletedUser

ouch. yet another deus language bash. nice job!:lol:

I genuinely considered it a rhetorical question. How is that a language bash? If I would have written my sentence in the exact way he had, then you would have taken my sentence the way I had taken his.

Bias much?

DeletedUser

I genuinely considered it a rhetorical question. How is that a language bash? If I would have written my sentence in the exact way he had, then you would have taken my sentence the way I had taken his.

Bias much?

ahem. (in rukoh voice)

"Check your English before correcting my post. Kthanks."

Maybe im wrong here and lets deliberate on what yoru trynig to get across here. You are askign him to check his "English" no? which is a language. which would be a bash against his non native tongue no? And, not all languages when placeing a no? at the end of the sentence is ment as a retorical question. Therefor it was a slang used by a french speaking person who you bashed for not speaking or being as litterate as you may think you are.

Therefor,
Warz on :lol:
wIzzy

slowdowntubby

Hmm, the Forge-SNOW bond is a bit exaggerated, but that is close to the truth, yes. It's a bit like the ex-Azi tribe, only without any direct influence.

Well... the reason I came to know they were one of laforge's nub tribes is he made a huge stink on our shared forum when I started nobling one of them. I believe the subject went something like "Please save Trickywater!!!!!". He and some other DEUS players went on to make some pretty silly threats, IIRC.

And then much later I caught one of them supporting some DEUS chump while I was happily nobling DEUS in k25/26. A 100k player I believe supporting Shulgin? Or that other account that had a new owner every 2 weeks (I can't remember his name... something short)?

DeletedUser

Bias much?

You also succed to do exactly what I said in my old quote...

changing subject,avoiding to answer,and using silly language argumentation to distract eveyrone while doing it,

Good job,almost catched me,but your too predictable now,you should find something new for once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*BUMP*

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: EAST - =TTD= DEUS CATS AYREON NATCH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SOA COA
Players:

Timeframe: 15/11/2009 00:00:00 to 10/03/2010 17:05:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,582
Side 2: 613
Difference: 1,969

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,807,600
Side 2: 5,788,172
Difference: 18,019,428

image.php
[/SPOIL] ----> EAST v SOA F

Here's what the East's stats ended up on SOA F, so add them onto each totals everytime someone posts stats to avoid pages of stupid arguments.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =TTD= Deus Cats Natch AYREON
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S²ORM S²ORM² =RES= RES~A SOA COA ~DH~
Players:

Timeframe: 15/11/2009 00:00:00 to 10/03/2010 17:24:05

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,188
Side 2: 5,082
Difference: 1,106

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,428,166
Side 2: 47,834,832
Difference: 9,593,334

image.php
[/spoil] -----> EAST V WEST TOTALS

I don't actually know the 'whole' sides if I've missed anyone out let me know.

umm as far as i am aware it is impossible to add tribes that have been deleted in TW stats. So therefore these stats are misconstrued.

i did find however a site that will add those who have scince deleted dureing the wars.

Now, i know DH hates me when i post stats.. and blah blah blah. But i love to P$%^ him off :p

[spoil]
49e3bc4d95.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser54677

umm as far as i am aware it is impossible to add tribes that have been deleted in TW stats. So therefore these stats are misconstrued.

i did find however a site that will add those who have scince deleted dureing the wars.

Now, i know DH hates me when i post stats.. and blah blah blah. But i love to P$%^ him off :p

[spoil]
49e3bc4d95.png
[/spoil]

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You also succed to do exactly what I said in my old quote...

changing subject,avoiding to answer,and using silly language argumentation to distract eveyrone while doing it,

Good job,almost catched me,but your too predictable now,you should find something new for once.

Way to dodge. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ahem. (in rukoh voice)

"Check your English before correcting my post. Kthanks."

Maybe im wrong here and lets deliberate on what yoru trynig to get across here. You are askign him to check his "English" no? which is a language. which would be a bash against his non native tongue no? And, not all languages when placeing a no? at the end of the sentence is ment as a retorical question. Therefor it was a slang used by a french speaking person who you bashed for not speaking or being as litterate as you may think you are.

Therefor,
Warz on :lol:
wIzzy

I laughed. You know fully well what is wrong with your argument, so I'm not exactly sure why you made this post either way. Perhaps your PnP-side supercedes your actual reasoning abilities?

This is an English game. Excuse me for not checking whether a word could possibly have a different meaning in a different language. :icon_rolleyes:

Lastly, if commenting on his use of a rhetorical question is 'language bashing', I'd fear for either of your abilities to cope in Real-Life when someone comments on your language. Whatcha gonna do, deck the guy who tells you to drop the accent? :icon_neutral: