The TeachU TW Textbook

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have often looked at the numbers & found them incorrect for game play.

Maybe it should not be a sticky but this guide covers much more than just a few numbers remember it is just that a guide not a you must do this to be good.

mattcurr

this guide covers much more than just a few numbers remember it is just that a guide not a you must do this to be good.

The starting, defending, attacking,farming, and nobling guides are also poorly written. The ideas are way off.

As for the suggestion to rewrite the guide basically, why would I re-write something, then have it posted under someone else's name to properly fix the guide you would need to start ground up. There are tons of guides covering the area's covered in this already better written, why leave it stickied? Why give ultimatums? Things should be sticked especially when talking about guides on a merit basis, when they no longer meet those criteria they should be removed, not rewritten by random people, unless someone wants to pay me to do that, Ill accept $150 an hour.

DeletedUser

love this. The HC/spear no worky, but i was wondering if anyone had an exact start up build?

DeletedUser

hey, i used HC axe for years and its never let me down. this guide was the only one i read when i started and it taught me how to play the game well enough. sure, he has a few grammatical errors, but theres no need to bash the overall good guide because of it.

Muldie325

Nobody is caring about grammatical errors. There are serious flaws in its gameplay advice.

DeletedUser

oh? like saying that activity is key to success, things like that?

A humble player

oh? like saying that activity is key to success, things like that?

Yes, but also like saying that you should build catapults in defensive villages, or that you should build 1250HC and the rest spears.

A humble player

Yes, It fails compared to 2KHC/spears (or 2K HC/spears/archers on archer worlds).
And it takes longer to build.

DeletedUser

not if youre doing 2:1 offence to defence.

Last edited by a moderator:

A humble player

Because I don't, because LC nukes are like 4x as effective as HC nukes), so when I go 1:2 off:def, I am as (or more) offensive as you.

DeletedUser

not true at all. because your nukes are concentrated you assume they are more effective, yet with twice as many i can send twice the number of nukes as you. an hc nuke isnt half as powerful as an LC nuke, but there are double the number. that means more offensive power rather than less. by the same token, you get more defensive power as well, and on three tech worlds this saves you some trouble with tech levels. and once again, youre going on numbers, when it was clearly stated that number wise, this doesnt work. yet do you use 20k axe nukes? no. so youre a poor player and you give bad advice because you dont do what makes the most sense by statistics? no, not at all. if you read the guide you would understand this.

Muldie325

Actually lower HC numbers isn't really a bad thing seeing as you can stack from 4x as many villages with HC.

mattcurr

not true at all. because your nukes are concentrated you assume they are more effective, yet with twice as many i can send twice the number of nukes as you. an hc nuke isnt half as powerful as an LC nuke, but there are double the number. that means more offensive power rather than less. by the same token, you get more defensive power as well, and on three tech worlds this saves you some trouble with tech levels. and once again, youre going on numbers, when it was clearly stated that number wise, this doesnt work. yet do you use 20k axe nukes? no. so youre a poor player and you give bad advice because you dont do what makes the most sense by statistics? no, not at all. if you read the guide you would understand this.

You dont use 20k axes because by number its not wise......................... Calvary offense vs General offense over loading one side creates an imbalanced army.........

His army builds are dumb because they take forever to build. They are even dumber because relying on your offense to stack yourself leaves you without armies to attack with :icon_rolleyes: There is a reason the man has not done well since world 4, its a crappy strategy and a crappy guide.

then again this really says it all, seems like you dont know how to play

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=player&id=9462711&mode=history

Last edited: