The TeachU TW Textbook

openeye

I don't like the strategy with lowering your own villages loyalty and having them re-noble it over and over again.

1. Only useful if you're defense has already been destroyed, which shouldn't happen...

2. What if the last attack has a massive defense. A defense of 4000 of each wont take much of a beating from re noblement and may be very hard to take back. You could just end up causing a bit of damage but ultimatly loseing the village in the end.

So, I would like to add that, if you are going to do this, you might want to knock you're own wall down just in case. I think you hinted at that, or that the player would knock it down for you. But I think you should add it as may make a huge difference.

Like I said in the post, I highly suggest killing off the troops first, hopefully through a useful action. And I would hope that the clearing army for the noble train took out the walls. Else there isn't any reason why you cant as well prior to the clearing hitting. As for the support with the last noble. I would treat that nobling like any other nobling and try to slip a clearing wave in prior to it. But yeah as I said its a risky move. But sometime big risk means big reward, especially in package worlds.

DeletedUser

I don't like the strategy with lowering your own villages loyalty and having them re-noble it over and over again.

1. Only useful if you're defense has already been destroyed, which shouldn't happen...

2. What if the last attack has a massive defense. A defense of 4000 of each wont take much of a beating from re noblement and may be very hard to take back. You could just end up causing a bit of damage but ultimatly loseing the village in the end.

So, I would like to add that, if you are going to do this, you might want to knock you're own wall down just in case. I think you hinted at that, or that the player would knock it down for you. But I think you should add it as may make a huge difference.

These are basic strategies. Knowing when to use each one is the real skill. For that there is no book.

DeletedUser

Dude, we are. We learned a lot more by having these guys answer our specific questions and elaborate on this stuff than will ever be posted on these public forums. Thanks guys.

DeletedUser

I just readed this guide. I must say respect to Openeye,this is maybe the best guide i ever saw,it covers all aspects of this game,as espected from a great player,still no matter how good u are making a guide aint so easy but you did a great job and we thank you for that :icon_smile:

DeletedUser18879

First of all awesome guides , very helpful.

I have 1 question tho:

openeye said:
6) Things you should max without fail: Barracks, Farm, Warehouse, Mines

Barracks Level 24 : Time Factor 16%
Barracks Level 25 : Time Factor 16%

So whats point in upgrading barracks to last level?

DeletedUser15106

25 barracks is faster.. marginally.

(works out quite considerably faster though when you're building 20k infantry units)

DeletedUser

First of all awesome guides , very helpful.

I have 1 question tho:

Barracks Level 24 : Time Factor 16%
Barracks Level 25 : Time Factor 16%

So whats point in upgrading barracks to last level?

The difference is a fraction of a percent (only integers are displayed), but when you're rebuilding thousands of troops at once, that difference is significant.

DeletedUser

Please stop posting this kind of stuff here.

All you are doing is making it harder to find easy farms. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

If you want an easy farm, click the map and there should be one right in the middle of the screen :lol:

Thor VonMayhem

Thank you Oneeye for taking the time to compile the information in these guides and for displaying a true spirit of the game by sharing this information with everyone. Your wisdom is appreciated and your generosity is respected.

DeletedUser

A very basic thing i find missing in the Activity Guide is the fact that it is 1h a day for eg but in begining of the world it's better to be on 4x 15mins each throughout the day then in 1h bloc.

DeletedUser

Is the above post spam? I know it has been commenting on the obvious obviousness but i really don't appreaciate unconstrutive comments of less then 4 words. (that is because after every 4 word comment i have to wait 30 seconds anyway, so who cares.. typa a lot!)

DeletedUser

Very good OE. I will be always looking at these guides to create a strategy that fits myself.