The Temp files Part 2 : "Hugs" and Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

People like me think people like you quit because it all became to hard.

lol really... i am as confused as anyone else. Dont you like get bored of posting random garbage?

You call it random garbage, you call it this because you don't like what you see. If it means so little to you, then why respond?

Please?, honestly, you have never once had anything intelligent to say yourself. not once, Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For the love of God, use proper grammar when claiming to be intelligent! :S Failure to do so just makes you look silly.

I mean the standard of your terrible threads and tactics.

Somehow they've been fighting evenly with Fray/Temp with said terrible tactics, so I must wonder if they are really so terrible. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

For the love of God, use proper grammar when claiming to be intelligent! :S Failure to do so just makes you look silly.

Somehow they've been fighting evenly with Fray/Temp with said terrible tactics, so I must wonder if they are really so terrible. :icon_confused:

Omg... Someone sees sense

DeletedUser

And? Your point being?

I don't really care about how serious you find us.
All this is just talk. Let's leave the seriousness to the battlefield, then see who takes who serious. ;)

DeletedUser

I dnt see your point. Im merely responding to you. Its good to at least be able to talk to sbody in INNOV without insulting and flaming each other :)

DeletedUser

Touche :)

And I save most of my flaming for ingame. Makes for better fights lol

DeletedUser

Locking, thread is going down a bad path.

If you want it re-opened PM me with reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.