The Thread.

• Thread starter DeletedUser63403
  • Start date

DeletedUser63403

A tablet is the thing i need most. But i don't know if i'd be comfortable drawing on it while looking at the screen... and the ones with an lcd are too pricey

DeletedUser

DA is full of stories about tablets. It is said that it takes about two weeks or so till you get used to looking at one place on drawing on another.
Of course, within the first week you feel like a clumsy penguin.

DeletedUser63403

2 weeks is for those who draw whole day.... it'd take well over a month for me to come up with a presentable drawing

DeletedUser

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Half a league half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred:
'Forward, the Light Brigade!
Charge for the guns' he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred. [/SIZE]
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

Looks like we've had not a a lot of miscellaneous crap to talk about lately. Can't let number lovers pass us in post count. Either way, they are doing it wrong: posting numbers in counting threads is scientifically proved to be the main cause of brain-death.

[whine] Where in hell did they just lost the good old forum skin? Forum went dead for me, and came back to life ugly. There used to be option somewhere to select new or old style, nut it isn't anywhere anymore. Me mad now! [/whine]

DeletedUser63403

Seriously!!!! I was going through all the lil settings i have in my CP to see if there is an option for the old skin.... this sucks.