The Tic Toc Times Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

The main thread will be locked at all times.

You can comment on the articles in here.

If you don't like it then keep your disapproval to a minimum or either PM me or the creator.

DeletedUser

I would like to be the first to say I think it's great. I look forward to future publications. Colour me impressed.

DeletedUser

I was holding my breath until that post.

You know, to the ordinary reader, that could be interpreted as sarcasm. But I know my good opinion is really the pinnacle of the 'approval hierarchy'. So I'm pleased to have been able to let you breathe easy once more.

On topic: Thanks for the SIKE update. I had not noticed at all. Good stuff. >)

Last edited by a moderator:

Friskiestspoon

Looks good to me, but you should get a map marker cause the one you used is pretty bad. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I quite enjoyed reading that, cleared up quite a bit about Gamer/Naruto/Sensei :p

DeletedUser

I thought it was awesome and not just cuz I was in it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lies you egotistical narcisist! i want interview with the top OD players, and what they think DX. [maybe caus im no 3 DX]

DeletedUser51390

if you had someone make you a new map you would get an A+ for this, but until you get that changed its a solid B-:lol:

DeletedUser

I loved it as well but the funny part is that I didn't even notice we (Sike) had moved to #3 overall...thanks for delivering the news haha :D

DeletedUser

Very good read, this is sure to be an exciting world. Starts making a map

DeletedUser

Oh ya, the part about us being so far up the ranks but not far up the ranks for tribal ODA is due to the fact that ingame ODA for a tribe is calculated using the ODA that was accumulated while in the tribe. So basically, the new additions havent gotten the chance to get much ODA since being in our tribe yet.

TW Stats, however, calculates tribal ODA by using each individual members ODA, adding it as its total and this is what you see:

Sike-> OD Attack Rank: 6.(29,649 score)

:D

Last edited by a moderator: