The Tic Toc Times Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

That made pretty sweet 'bedtime reading', thanks for another great post mate. :)

DeletedUser

Great read again, my war was not mentioned :icon_cry:, oh well :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wow I'm impressed with your dedication to this game and your work...good job

Rizzler

Which tribes are which on the map? :icon_eek:

Other than that, g00d w0rk.

/me covers for myself.

You should know which tribes are which.
Need to brush up on yur world 33 geography!
Think of it as a...Test :):icon_wink:

Tic Toc

Just curious. Whens the next installment of the times?

With a huge term paper last weekend and a rather large swim meet this weekend, I will still try to make it this sunday (Monday, if Ender's sleep schedule doesn't change drastically that night for the good of the forum ;3)

I have the stats and map for this sunday, and several sources tell me that something big was supposed to happen by this weekend, of which I will be covering fully. I am bound by word and cannot reveal anymore than that. Also, the current wars will also be highlighted, but hopefully by this weekend we can have some stats to show.

It has not been forgotten ;3

DeletedUser

With a huge term paper last weekend and a rather large swim meet this weekend, I will still try to make it this sunday (Monday, if Ender's sleep schedule doesn't change drastically that night for the good of the forum ;3)

I have the stats and map for this sunday, and several sources tell me that something big was supposed to happen by this weekend, of which I will be covering fully. I am bound by word and cannot reveal anymore than that. Also, the current wars will also be highlighted, but hopefully by this weekend we can have some stats to show.

It has not been forgotten ;3

Fair enough. I was just looking for something to read since the forums significantly died down the past few hours. Good luck in the swim meet, can't wait to find out what this big event is :)

Tic Toc

I am beginning to work on it. I will most of the wars. If there is anything you wish for me to mention in specific articles (messages between leaders, attack reports, etc), please send them to me in a forum PM.